Intergalactic Sexy Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I hate to sound rude, but please just insert it already. I can't wait any longer." Even when horny as hell, Ruta is still polite. Feeling like he kept her in suspense long enough, David thrust hard once. His body slapped against her bum cheeks as his cock reached deep within her. Ruta let out a loud yell as she clenched her hands and curled her toes.

"Sorry, did I go too fast?" Dave asked.

"No, no! It's fine. Just go at whatever pace you feel comfortable with." Ruta said with an awkward smile.

"But I want to make you feel good too."

"Y-you do? Well, actually, can you go a little slower just to start with? If that's alright with you..."

David moved his hips back and then forward again, but this time going much slower before getting in a rhythm with his thrusting. Ruta let out some more cute noises as he did so and began to move her own hips against his. David picked up the pace gradually as Ruta did the same to keep up, making loud slapping noises as their bodies came into collision with one another, his ball sack hitting against her clit as he spread her bottom cheeks to see her anus. David reached around with his hand to her mouth as he stuck his fingers inside it, Ruta sucked on them, assuming this is what humans do and got them coated with her spit. David took his hand back over and slowly slid his middle finger into her arsehole. It felt even tighter than her vagina as if it was sucking his finger in, which in turn cause Ruta to clamp her cunt even more. Ruta closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as he did so, he doubted she ever tried anything anal. He took his finger out and reached over with both hands to grope both of her hanging tits, her nipples were hard and erect now, and kissed lightly on her neck. They eventually got the point where they were fucking like machines without ever stopping. Both of them breathing heavily and sweating like mad.

"Oh! David! I'm getting close to an orgasm! My first orgasm with a human!"

"Yeah, I'm getting really close too!"

David grabbed hold of her legs and picked them up off the floor as he pulled her back and forth like a wheelbarrow while he kept on bucking into her. His penis twitched and throbbed once again as he fired an even bigger round of cumshots that before. At the same time, Ruta yelled out as she came and squirted onto the floor. David pumped in a bucketload of spunk straight into her womb, causing her to start overflowing with the stuff and then let go of her legs, pulling out of her and shooting the rest onto her arsecheeks. The two of them were exhausted. Ruta eventually got up and wrote some notes again, semen still dripping from her used pussy. She looked back to see David still erect.

"I think we'll try the missionary position now." Ruta said between her breaths.

"Are you sure? You seem rather exhausted." Even David was starting to feel a little tired out.

"I'm not stopping until your penis goes soft again."

"I love that enthusiasm."

For what felt like weeks, David and Ruta spent hours doing all the positions Ruta had knowledge of that she could do with only one partner. The two of them were as happy as they can be. David got to fuck this otherworldly goddess that probably no other human would ever get the chance to and Ruta got to fuck a handsome earthling while at the same time, learning lots about Earth's sex culture. On the last day, after an especially tiring session, a naked Ruta picked herself up from the loungechair bed, jizz was all over various parts of her body and trickling from her pussy and mouth. David was lying back, his erection finally calming down for the day.

"Well, David, I have all the data I require for this year." Ruta said as she climbed back into her rubbery suit. "Tomorrow, we'll get you back to Earth."

"Really? Man, where does the time go?" David began to put his own clothes on as well.

"It's rather bittersweet, don't you think?"

"Hmm, I suppose. I'll really miss you."

"This was the most fun I've had researching in my life. Thank you so much for taking part." Ruta looked back with a wide smile.

"A pleasure to work with you, Dr. Ruta Saturnyne Terileptus." David shook her hand, a new concept to Ruta but she shook back anyway. "Say, if my people are your people ever get into get to coexist peacefully in the near future, look me up, will you?"

"I promise." She was now fully clothed and took her things with her. "Now, best get some sleep. I know I'll be needing it."

"Good night. If it really is night. Hard to tell when you're in deep space."

David woke up and felt the all too familiar boiling hot air around his face. He was back on Earth, more specifically, the Chihuahuan Desert. Strangely enough, he was back in the same hard military bed and tent.

"The camp's still here? I was gone for weeks. Maybe even a month." He thought to himself. Just then, Prof. Moore walked in.

"Professor, you're still here?"

"Of course I am, we still have two days left here. You slept in, I just came to wake you up."

"No, I was away for ages..." David was confused. The professor just laughed.

"Your still half-asleep, Dave. Come on and get ready, there's still plenty more work for us to do." And with that, she left again.

"Was that seriously all just a dream? Well, that's a let down." David sighed and go up to a tub of water on a nearby table so he can splash some on his face. On the table, he noticed what seemed to be a piece of paper, maybe a little bit thicker. When he picked it up, it felt hard. Some plastic maybe? Dave turned it around to see the other side and realised it was the "paper" Ruta was using. It had a short message, written in English and block capitals:

HELLO, DAVID.

I DO NOT GET THE CHANCE TO WRITE IN ENGLISH VERY OFTEN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU SHOULD BE BACK WHERE WE FOUND PICKED YOU UP BY NOW. NO DOUBT YOU ARE DISORIENTATED ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED WAS REALITY OR NOT. REST ASSURED THAT THE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER WAS REAL, THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH. OUR SPACESHIP WAS SITUATED IN SOME SORT OF TIME COMPRESSED BUBBLE, SO WHAT FELT LIKE DAYS TO US WAS ONLY A FEW HOURS ON EARTH. EVEN I DO NOT KNOW ALL THE TECHNICAL DETAILS. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ONE LAST TIME, YOU WERE TRULY FANTASTIC. WE DO SURVEYS AROUND THIS AREA ONCE AN EARTH YEAR SO I WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE WE SEARCH THOROUGHLY FOR YOU IN CASE YOU EVER RETURN HERE LOOKING FOR US. IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS YOU THINK WILL BE GOOD HELP WITH THE RESEARCH PLEASE INVITE THEM ALONG.

CAPT. RUTA SATURNYNE TERILEPTUS

"Well, looks like I better start planning those yearly trips to America." David slipped the note into his bag as something to remember his experience and left the tent with new found motivation for the day.

*****

Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

12