Interlude 06-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always enjoyed when someone caressed her breasts in this fashion. She hoped the girl was enjoying it. At this point, she had to admit to herself it felt pretty good giving this treatment, as well as receiving it. Not that she had any lesbian tendencies, of course ...

Using her own breasts, she pushes the girl's torso forward. Gianna's oiled up mounds engulf his cock. She slides her hands under the girl's arms, grasps the breasts, and pushes them together. As he looks down at the proceedings, his cock complete disappears between the girl's gorgeous breasts.

She pinches Gianna's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, while continuing to press inward on the masses of tit flesh. The girl leans her head back a bit and moans softly. If the masseuse wasn't enjoying herself, she was doing a darned god job of acting.

His hips begin to thrust up and down, using the breasts as a lubricated tunnel to slide his cock through. He had always enjoyed tit fucking, but with such a massive, beautiful pair being presented to him by someone special was simply outstanding.

When he had fucked his lady's tits, his dick head would make an appearance at the end of each stroke. This girl's boobs were so massive that it was completely hidden from view for the entire stroke.

Gianna's free hands roam underneath. The right one cups his balls. The left one slides up and down beneath them, sliding up and around his ass crack, teasing the sensitive skin and opening.

"Look at her tits. See your cock in there? See how nice and slick you move in there? Aren't they beautiful? You want to come on them, don't you?" she asks.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Can I cum? Now?" he responds.

"If you are ready, my darling, blast away."

His thrusts speed up, his cock is banging against Gianna's breasts. The speed would cause her considerable pain, if it weren't for the oil's lubrication. The girl wraps her hand around his sac. She shoves the tip of one finger into his anus, not very far, and starts twirling it around tickling the sensitive area.

He gasps and them spasms hard. His legs lock, cock extended as far forward as it can. Thick white streams start erupting from the tip. The first one shoots up and hits the underside of the girl's chin, and then drops back down into her wet cleavage. The second one arcs off wildly, to land on his stomach and chest. Three or four more ropes drop onto the girl's heaving breasts, adding to the lubrication. As he starts to subside, she drops the girl's right breast, and grips his shaft with her right hand. Squeezing its base and sliding her hand to its tip, she milks out the last of his spunk.

Using her left hand, she pushes Gianna's left tit towards his dick, and slaps the nipple with the head. She uses the mushroom shape to trace circles around the areola. It is for his benefit. He is watching, enjoying being treated like a porn star. After a few moments, he loses his stamina, and collapses back onto the table.

The ladies slide back off the table, and remove the pillows from underneath him. She leans over his chest, and uses her tongue to lick up a couple of drops of his semen. She is grinning at him while doing so. The look of utter contentment on his face is priceless.

Gianna is moving off to another door, presumably to go shower herself off now that the session is complete.

"Take a nap. I'm going to go clean off. When you wake up, I'll shower with you, we'll have a long leisurely fuck under the spray, and then we'll go have dinner. OK with you?"

"Hmmmmm," is all he can manage to get out before slipping under.

She looks at him, the peaceful look on his face, the fruits of his orgasm still on his belly and chest. Oh well, cleaning him later will give her a chance to get his shaft up to full attention again. She needed that cock inside of her, it was her turn to get some release.

Walking over to the shower room door, she thinks that the session was a well spent dollar or two. Hoping to run into Gianna in the shower, she opens the door ...

12