Interlude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept in touch, though, and when he was up for major "below the zone" (meaning up for an early promotion), his superiors told him that he would go much further if he were married. To his surprise, and Laura's, he was stationed near to where she was studying, and they were able to pick up their romance again. She began attending military functions with him, to the delight of his fellow officers. He had told her that the senior military brass still wanted married officers, despite reforms attempting to move away from that being a big factor. It was Laura who suggested that they could get married, but lead semi-separate lives. She was sure his superior officers would understand that she was pursuing her own career at universities while he pursued his around the world.

Laura and her husband had been married well over fifteen years, and he had risen rapidly through the ranks. She would fly to join him wherever he was, even overseas, when there was some function that required them to be seen together. She was happy with him and the sex was good... and they both knew that he was sinking his cock into those female junior officers and the wives of the male junior officers, while she was sexually sampling the young college talent on campus... and more than as part of her research on sexual subjects.

It was in Germany that Laura met Dr. Heinz and their professional collaboration began. With her and her husband's help, Dr. Heinz was able to emigrate to America. His radical work made a couple of schools a bit too warm to hold him, and she went along to his new schools. Finally, her current school was more than happy to have Dr. Heinz, since that means they would have Dr. Laura Fredricson of increasing celebrity in psychological, sexual, and academic circles.

"For the last few years," Laura said as the last of the colors drained from the lake with the fading light, "my husband and I have talked about our futures. Once he made general, we both realized that our marriage wasn't going to help his career further, but we've just not taken any action to legally separate and divorce. We still have fun together, and there's been no hurry. But now..." she paused, then continued, "it's just starting to be time. So I'm getting all the properties out of my name, and making things as clean as possible. I expect there'll be no problems, but with this economy it's also just time to simplify down."

I didn't ask any more questions. There was no need. I looked over at Laura, feeling sensations that I knew were wrong of a married man to feel, but knowing they were right. I leaned over and kissed Laura's cheek, gently. She turned her head to me and our mouths met. We embraced warmly, pulling into each other as our tongues twined. To my surprise, I felt Laura's long tongue slide deep into my mouth, literally down my throat. I pressed my mouth even harder to hers, letting my hand cup her big breast and gently squeeze it through her dress.

We made out and groped each other for what seemed hours. I tried to explore Laura's throat with my tongue, but couldn't match the abilities of her wonderful mouth-muscle. My cock was throbbing in my pants, and I felt Laura's hand explore it through my pants as my own hand slid along her thigh, trying to reach the piece of heaven between her legs... but she stopped me.

"Let's go back to the car." she whispered. We walked back, holding hands. When we got there, to my surprise Laura opened the back door. "Let's get in back." she said. Surprised, I complied, sliding into the spacious, leather covered back seat. Laura quickly joined me.

"Mmm, are we going to be like teenagers and fuck in the back of your new car?" I asked.

"Close." Laura said as our lips brushed. Her hands were opening my pants, then I felt her hand dip inside and grasp my cock. She managed to free it of the confines of my pants, and it stood out, hard and proud.

Without a word, Laura draped herself over my legs, her breasts pressing into my thigh. I felt her hot breath on my cock head, swiftly followed by her mouth sliding down my shaft.

"Unnh!" I gasped. The pleasure was incredible. Laura began sucking me, taking me deep into her mouth, then vacuuming the air out of her mouth as she slid her lips firmly up the sides of my aching shaft. Again and again, slowly but insistently, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking hard.

As shocks of intense pleasure rippled through my loins, I felt a new shock... the word that came to me and shocked me was "home"! Laura's mouth felt wonderful, the perfect heat around my throbbing shaft, using the perfect technique that I was loving as she fellated me. I moaned as I enjoyed the incredible pleasure of this gorgeous woman's mouth...

"Mmm, God I love your cock, Don!" Laura murmured. "It tastes so fucking... good!" she gasped as her mouth descended on me again. I idly wondered if she thought this was as special as I thought it was. After several more deep sucks, she kissed along the shaft, then lashed my cockhead with her tongue. Sliding down again, I felt her hand reach in and cup my big, swollen balls, then felt her tongue lash at them, licking over them and washing them down.

"Oh Laura, that's so fucking good." I said. "Better be careful or you'll make me cum, and I want to fuck you first."

"No, babe..." Laura said. Raising up, she looked at me in the darkness. "After you pass the police academy. When you get back, you can fuck me." Her hand was slowly but firmly jacking my cock as she spoke. "Just think of what's going to motivate you while you're there: think of the reward when you get back... you pass, you'll be fucking me. Whenever things get tough, think about this big, hard cock balls-deep in my pussy! Think about how it will feel to fuck me bareback, no condom... for those six weeks, I want you to think about what it's going to feel like to come inside me, to empty those big balls against my cervix... mmmmmf!!!!"

My hand had gently but firmly guided her head back down, and she had taken the hint and swallowed my meat again. Now she was bobbing her head rapidly up and down, still sucking hard. Her mouth was intensely hot, wet and wild. I could not believe how good this felt, how wonderful it was... and it was just a blow job! Was this just her talent in giving head? Or more?

"Oh God, Laura," I moaned, "it's never been this fucking good!" 

"Mmm, for me either." Laura said. "This is the best tasting cock I've ever sucked! And it's so fucking hard!" She sucked some more. "Come in my mouth, Don. I have to taste you! I have to swallow your come." With that she sucked me into her throat and began sucking and jacking my cock with furious abandon. I couldn't have lasted long if I tried, but I didn't. I just let it go.

"UHHHH!.... I'M COMING!" I yelled out as the first thick spurt of semen exploded from my hard shaft. I heard Laura moan as she gulped it down, then more moans as she greedily gulped down each shot of my jism as I ejaculated into her mouth.

When it was over, Laura raised up and licked her lips. "Mmm, my God, was that good." I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head, and I kissed her cheek at the jawline.

"Thank you." I whispered into her ear, then kissed her again, nuzzling her neck. 


"Mmm, I've got to savor this." Laura said. I'd never heard or seen a woman react this way to me blasting my seed into her mouth. "Mmm, so tasty... "she glanced at me, then reached her hand out and took mine into it. "I'm serious, Don. I have never tasted a cock or semen that good. And I've sampled quite a few men in my time."

"I'm glad you like it." I said, "Your mouth is the best I've ever kissed or gotten head from... I can only imagine how good your pussy is going to be."

"In six weeks, darling. In six weeks." Laura said. Then she licked her lips again. "You know, what I like best about swallowing your cum?" I shook my head. "Now that part of you is a part of me. And every time I swallow your cum, it becomes a part of me. I like that." I just sat there, stunned into silence. God! what a magnificent woman!

She opened the door. "Now you have to drive home. Now, tonight. Melina will be mollified when she sees that you came straight home after her."

Part 8 - Full Blossom

It was now past the midpoint of August, and it wouldn't be long before school was back into session for the Fall Semester. The lazy heat of the quiet summer had exploded into the heat of a frenzy of activity all over the school and the town, which would only get crazier as the students began arriving.

I had just finished the Police Academy, passing in the upper third of the class. It had been physically rough, but I had learned a lot of new things, and I was ready and eager to begin work as a detective. But I was horny. Six weeks was a long time for a married man to go without sinking his cock into a tight, sweet pussy. I hoped that Melina would be equally hungry for sex, and that we would have a long, hard night together.

Melina had moved us into Laura's former house on the hill. Laura had stayed there also, for the first three weeks, then began spending more time in her condo and letting Melina get unpacked and settled in.

It was beginning to be late in the afternoon when I arrived at the house, and no one was home. I called Melina on her cell phone. They were in Laura's office. I'd barely started talking to Melina when she said "Just a second." I could almost feel Laura taking the cell phone out of Melina's hand.

"Get your ass down to the title company, pronto!" Laura almost screamed. "The paperwork is ready for you to sign now. Today." I hustled to get there before they closed for the day, but I made it. Laura was already there. It took another half hour to go through the paperwork, present my LLC paperwork and the checks, but at the end I was handed the keys to my new property, "The Cabin."

The afternoon sun was beginning its descent upon the town when we got back to Laura's office. Melina greeted me with a warm hug and a quick kiss. We talked about my experiences at the academy as well as some discussion of their work and the move. Melina made sure to inform me that I had a large "honey-do" list to make up for my being away while she was packing. She wasn't angry about it, at least I hoped not any more. Maybe she was just teasing me about it.

"I think Don was either lucky or a great planner." Laura said. "Getting out of the way while Melina packed was probably the smartest thing you could've done, Don." Melina whirled to face Laura, her face in not-too-amused shock. Laura smiled mischievously and I laughed, which did not lighten Melina's mood.

As we talked about the move and my upcoming job, Melina was stretching her lovely legs out, showing off their beauty from under her gray skirt. I felt the stirrings of arousal. "So what are we planning for tonight?" I asked. "A nice evening in our new home?"

"Actually, no. We have a couple of surprises for you." Melina replied, surprising me. "Todd wants me to come by his condo apartment. He said Britt Maxwell is going to be there. Those two are like oil and water, so I'm really curious to find out what's going on with them."

"Meanwhile," Laura said, "you and I can go up and see The Cabin." I glanced at Melina, who just smiled. Laura excused herself and headed to her private washroom, which left Melina and I alone to talk.

"You know, babe, it's been six weeks." I mentioned, taking Melina's hand into my own. "Are you sure you don't just want to come home with me right now?"

Melina's smile was lovely as she turned to look into my eyes. "That's one of the surprises that Laura and I have for you. You just go with her and.... let things happen." She mashed her lips to mine in a warm kiss. And we'll talk tomorrow morning."

My heart skipped a beat and blood surged into my cock as the ramifications of what my wife had just said fully hit me. Melina had just given me permission... hell, she had just told me to have sex with Laura!

"What about you?" I asked, gently kissing Melina's lips. "Staying with Todd tonight?"

"I don't know," Melina said as we parted and sat up straight, hearing Laura open the door. "I have no idea what's up with Britt Maxwell being there. But Todd said we'd have dinner at his place."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I put the key in the lock and turned it. The door swung opened and I felt a small thrill of entering a house for the first time as the owner.

Laura came in right behind me as I went down the steps and walked to the big window in the greatroom. She was dressed in an off-white, sleeveless dress and matching off white 5-inch-heel slides with one thin strap across the base of her toes. They were my favorite heels to see her wearing; her feet looked exquisitely elegant in them, and her legs and ass were devastatingly shapely. I felt my cock begin to throb as I admired Laura's body.

The sun was low over the town, heading towards the horizon. We went out onto the back deck. Laura had moved her patio furniture here already, a metal-mesh table (with foldable umbrella) and four metal-mesh chairs with thick seat cushions. After placing a bottle of unopened champagne and two glasses on the table, Laura stepped up beside me. I slid my arm around her waist, gently pressing her to my side and felt her arm encircling my waist, just above my ass. Arm-in-arm, we enjoyed the view for several moments, watching the sun sinking ever lower. This... was wonderful.

"Like it?" Laura said, breaking the spell.

"Oh yeah." I said, turning towards her and wrapping my arms firmly around her. "The view is lovely," I added, meaning her, "and the sunset isn't so bad, either." Laura smiled as her hands wrapped around my neck. Our lips met, first in a gentle kiss, then deeper. I pulled her more firmly into me, her breasts pressing against my chest. My heart was pounding as our tongues twined, the feel and taste of Laura's lips igniting passions within me that ran through my loins and even down my legs.

"Mmmmf" I said, breaking the kiss. "Let's go inside... and make love."

"Easy, tiger." Laura said. "Dinner will be here soon."

"I don't know if I can wait." I said, groaning as Laura felt my cock through my pants. "It's been six fucking weeks..."

"Mmm, I know, baby." Laura said. She sat down in a chair and began unbuckling my belt. "Tell you what... why don't I take that edge off, and get my pre-dinner appetizer?" Her elegant hand fished my rapidly hardening cock out of my pants. It stood out straight, very hard and throbbing, veins running along the taut skin of my shaft.

"Uhh!" I gasped as Laura's mouth slid over my prickhead. As she engulfed half of my seven-plus inches, my knees almost buckled with the pleasure. Laura began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking in my meat into the voracious vacuum of her hungry mouth again and again. I looked down into her eyes as she looked up into mine, and felt our souls locking together.

Laura fellated me for several minutes, occasionally licking up the shaft, her hands stroking me, cupping and gently kneading my balls, gripping my ass... it was just too much.

"Come for me, Don." Laura ordered. "Come in my mouth. Just let it go." As her mouth descended on me one last time, my hand gently gripped the back of her head and pulled her face into my crotch.

"UGGH! ACHK!!!!" I gasped as the first excruciatingly painful, ecstatic shot of semen fired out of my cock and filled Laura's mouth. My hand pushed down onto the table for support as my knees almost gave way. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body as pulses of liquid fire blasted from my weapon of lust into Laura's throat. I could hear her gulping, greedily swallowing my massive, thick load. Seconds later, it was all over.

"Oh my fucking God." I gasped, "That was too fucking awesome! My God, Laura, you're incredible!"

Laura smiled up at me. "Mmm, that was delicious. You had a really huge load built up. I liked that." She stood up. "Now you can have a couple of hours to recharge those balls. Here--" she said, handing me the bottle of champagne. "Open this and let's toast to our new house."

The cork flew out and landed somewhere in trees far below on the hill side. I poured, and the glasses clinked as we touched them together, then drank in celebration. I kissed Laura, the champagne not totally masking the salty taste of the semen I had just ejaculated into her mouth, but I didn't care.

"Okay, let's go fix supper." Laura said. We headed inside. Looking back, I saw the sun touch the horizon, beginning its nightly hiding trick.

Part 9 - Consummation

Dinner had been delicious. Steaks and salads and pasta. We ate out on the deck, watching the last of the sunset. We flirted throughout dinner, feeding each other bits of food, drinking champagne and kissing. After clearing the dishes, Laura and I sat on the sofa in the greatroom alcove with our after-dinner drinks. It was a new sofa, not the one that had been there when we looked at the house. The dark brown leather was soft and the cushions were thick. Perfect for sitting and talking, watching TV.... or fucking. And I was aching to fuck Laura. She had poured a couple of glasses of really good amaretto, and we talked as we drank.

As I finished off my drink, Laura said "I think it's time for your next surprise." She stood up and extended her hand. I took her hand in mine as I got up and we walked together towards the stairs. I could feel my heart pumping in my chest. My whole body was tingling. At long last, it was going to be now!

"How do you like it?" Laura asked as we entered the bedroom. One bedside lamp was on, revealing the brand-new king size bed, with turned-down sheets on it and a mass of pillows.

"Oh wow." I said.

"It's your housewarming gift." Laura said. "From me."

"Aw, thank you, sweetheart." I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her. "I suggest we break it in... right now." Laura kissed me, then gasped as I bent down and smoothly swept her off her feet into my arms. She laughed as I carried her to the bed. I gently deposited her onto the bed, then my body followed as I eased over her, covering her. I kissed Laura, hard, hungrily driving my tongue into her mouth, exploring it. She returned my kisses, her delicious mouth equally hungry. As my hands gently kneaded her breasts through the dress, she pushed up against my hands, eager to feel me groping her.

I was easily going to get lost in a dream world as I began making love to Laura. The sight, taste, feel and smell of her aroused passions and hungers I had not felt in years. I briefly thought of Melina, what she had been like in our early days of lovemaking, then let the thoughts go... I wanted to think of Laura, and concentrate fully on Laura alone.

She finally slid out from under me and stood up, tall and regal like a queen. I was going to stand up with her, but she stopped me with a hand gesture. "Just watch, darling." she said huskily as she reached up to the straps on her dress. I watched, my eyes drinking in the sight of her beauty. She eased the dress over her breasts, exposing her long, hard nipples, surrounded by the large, light brown rings of her areolas. I could see the veins crisscrossing along the flesh of her large, natural melons, my mouth watering to taste them.

The dress slid slowly down her body with a whisper until she let it go just above the line of her crotch, stepping out of it as it puddled around her feet. She was magnificent. The thick, trimmed triangle of her black pubic bush couldn't hide the angry pink of her swollen labes. Her womanly slit glistened with moisture and her clit peeked out above it, almost visibly pulsing.

Laura gracefully stepped forward, naked except for the high heels slides, and eased onto the bed. Slipping past me, she arranged herself on her back, one pillow under her ass and the small of her back while she rested her head on a couple more.