Interlude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn." she said simply. Taking my cue, I stood up at the end of the bed. I kept our eyes locked together as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. I felt grateful that I was in decent shape: firm, not flabby, not exactly a fitness model but certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I probably needed lessons from my nephew Todd on being a male stripper, but I did know to turn my back to Laura as I unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. Sliding my pants and underwear down in one motion, I gave Laura a moment to look at my ass as I stepped out of my socks and shoes and pants. Then, naked, I turned around.

Laura's eyes gleamed as she took in the sight of my cock and balls. I was rock hard again, the skin of my cockshaft almost hurting with tautness. My balls were like rocks again. I eased onto the bed, sliding up between Laura's long, spread legs. Easing my body onto hers, I kissed her again. I began dryfucking her, lightly humping the long shaft of my meat along her soaking wet slit, but not trying to enter her. Not just yet.

"Mmm, babe, I've just got to taste you." I said. I began kissing my way down her neck, down her chest, kissing her breasts, sensing the ache of her teats as I sucked roughly on the distended nipples. I slowly, teasingly, worked my lips and tongue down Laura's firm abdomen with gentle kisses, sucks and nibbles until I felt the hair of her pubic bush brush against my lips. Then I settled down between Laura's legs, my hands guiding her thighs as she pulled her legs up and back.

Oh my God. Her cunt was gorgeous, beckoning me to taste it. I admired the glistening pink of her wet slit, wanting to just look at this sight forever, but too eager to taste it. I stuck out my tongue and took a long, sloowwwww lick along her slit, from the bottom to the top.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!" Laura moaned loudly. She was obviously starved for my touch, almost beside herself with desire to feel me eat her pussy. I took another lick, a bit faster but deeper. Then I went to work.

My hungry mouth explored her labes with kisses and nibbles, then I plastered my mouth to her opening, letting my tongue sluice in and around the walls of her vagina. Laura was breathing harder and harder and I tasted her womanhood, eating it out for some minutes before making my final move.

I began licking her slit again, sometimes sucking her cuntlips into my mouth in a gentle but firm suck, but now I started making my way to her clit. My licks got higher and higher until I was lashing the firm little bud. I went to work on Laura's clit, licking it, sucking and kissing it. Two of my fingers were sliding into her cunthole, deeper and deeper until they were buried to the knuckles. I gently scratched the upper wall of Laura's vagina, the tips stroking her g-spot.

Laura was now moaning and gasping, her hands pushing my head into her loins, her legs pulled way back and shaking. She was coming apart at the seams and finally exploded.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard Laura yell as she drove her hips forward, slamming her cunt into my face. Her pussy juices gushed over my fingers as her vagina clamped down on them. Her body shook violently a couple of times, followed by a series of much gentler shivers. Finally her body collapsed as all the tension dropped out of her muscles.

"Oh my God. Don, that was so fucking good!" Laura whispered huskily. "Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure." I said, pleased that my efforts and technique had pleasured this heavenly angel. I dipped my head back down to continue giving Laura cunnilingus, but she gently pulled my head up. Understanding, I wordlessly moved up and mounted her.

It was time. Oh God, it was time!

I sucked Laura's left breast and then moved my mouth up to hers as I positioned myself just right. I felt her hand sliding between us, gripping my throbbing hard cockshaft. As our tongues battled in our deep kiss, I felt the warm wetness of her cunt kiss the head of my cock. I pushed gently forward, enveloping my manhood in that wonderful wet heat. Unerringly, my cock slid past Laura's guiding hand and began sinking into her pussy, gliding in on a thick layer of hot cunt oil until I felt our groins meet and my balls gently slap the skin just above her ass.

Oh my God. I was in. I was inside her! I was fucking Laura!

I felt almost like a virgin teenager, the wonderfulness of being buried balls-deep inside a woman intense, but being inside this woman overwhelming me. The pleasure of my body united with Laura's was even more delicious and intense than I had imagined it would be.

"Oh, Laura... oh, geez..." was all I could gasp. As I slid my cock out, then shoved it back in, I felt Laura push her cunt up to meet my stroke.


"Oh yesssss.... it's soooo good." Laura whispered back, her eyes wet with lust and happiness as I looked into them. I began gently stroking in and out of her. Long, slow, deep strokes, enjoying the sensations of fucking a fantastically hot wet cunt, but reveling even more in the pleasure flooding my entire body as I made love to this woman!

As we began fucking, we became a tangle of bodies, arms and legs. Laura's legs were pulled back until her knees were almost against her shoulders. I felt her legs pressing against my sides, her feet in her high heels pressing against my asscheeks and the back of my thighs. I slid my arms under her shoulder blades, taking her beautiful head into my hands, kissing her deeply as she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders and back. We moaned into each other's mouths as I steadily pumped my aching, cock deep into Laura's womanhood again and again and again. I wanted to be inside her! With every stroke I tried to get even more of myself into herself.

Our coupling was deep and wet. My mouth slid along her neck and her jaw as I kissed her. At first I thought I was going to have to slow down... it was getting to be too much, too intense, and I didn't want to come within a few minutes and disappoint Laura. Then I realized that the blowjob she'd given me earlier really had taken the edge off. I began to get control.

I eased my hands back and raised up on them in a push-up position. I began thrusting into Laura with harder but still steady strokes, looking down at her beautiful face. She looked up at me, her mouth curling up into a gentle smile.

"Oh wow." she said quietly, almost in a whisper. "I didn't realize.... that it would be ... uhhhh.... this fucking good! Oh God, Don!"

"Me neither." I gasped. "Laura... I love you." The words had escaped my mouth before I realized what I had just said.

"I love you, too." Laura said. I felt her hands slide down my sides and grip my asscheeks as they steadily pistoned my cock into her. I leaned over, sucking her breasts, alternating between them, then moved my mouth to hers for yet another kiss. It turned into an open-mouth French kiss, soulful and exploring. We fucked for several long minutes, hard but steady. I was growing tired but at the same time filled with energy. I wanted this to go on forever... I would not have minded dying right at this moment, as long as that last moment was making love with this woman....

With motions beyond my conscious knowledge or decision, and moving in seemingly perfect sync with Laura, I slid one hand to catch her leg and pull it back, then the other. I felt her ankles and calves resting on my shoulders and I began the final drives into her pussy, pushing harder, deeper, faster into her upturned, totally exposed, open cunt!

"Oh yes!" Laura began gasping, louder. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Don! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!! OH GOD!" Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, feeling as if it would violently expel my long, thick invader from the depths of her cunt. Laura was coming, coming hard. For a couple of moments, as I shoved my meat into her as hard as I could , she was nothing but a climaxing cunt. Hot and clenching cunt.

Finally, I felt Laura's cunt relax and I could begin stroking in and out again. Her body seemed to go limp underneath me, though her legs were still trapped over my shoulders and I didn't let them drop.

"Oh God." Laura said, her eyes closed. "Oh sweet fucking God." She was babbling, I realized as I began to pump harder and deeper into her. I felt the beginnings of my climax welling up. I fucked harder, concentrating on the building pain, my cock now jackhammering Laura's tight, deep, sweet, helpless cunt. I looked down at my lover's beautiful face, then the gray mist swirled in as the violent pain exploded in my loins.

"UNNH! AAAUGGGH!!!" I heard myself scream out. Oh my god, it was so good! My whole body shook violently as I spurted into Laura, jolt after jolt rocking my world. Oh geez, had I really died and was going to heaven? I managed to think to myself...

As I recovered I realized that I had collapsed onto Laura. Her legs were no longer trapped under my arms. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, kissing her deeply as I felt her legs wrap around my waist in a tight, warm hug. I felt cold air on my back, then realized that we both were soaking wet, bathed in sweat.

"Laura..." I gasped....

"In Japan, they call it 'The Clouds and The Rain.'" Laura whispered, knowing my thoughts, my feelings. "They say that at the moment of climax, we are one with the gods." I nodded and kissed her.

"It's true." I gasped. "I think I just proved it..... Laura, I have never come like that before." I looked into her eyes, seeing the unspoken question. "Yes, I meant what I said, sweetheart." I continued. "I love you, Laura. I--" Her fingers on my lips stopped me.

"I love you too, darling." she said. "But it's not yet our time." I was puzzled what she meant, but didn't say anything as she mashed her lips onto mine in another deep kiss...

"One thing's for sure." I said, looking into her eyes. "Now that was the right way to break in a new house!" Laura burst out laughing as we hugged tightly, with the rest of the night before us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was nearly dawn. The sun, which had waved goodbye to us the night before over the town to the west, was now behind the hill to the east. The light was just beginning to grow on the village and the school, still asleep before a new day of activity to come.

I sat in my robe on the deck and watched for a while, enjoying the view, remembering the incredible night before. Laura and I had made love again. We tried out our new jet tub, lighting candles in the bathroom. As we lay back, facing each other, Laura drank several glasses of champagne as I used my lips and tongue to suck, kiss and explore her exquisite, shapely feet. After several minutes of allowing me to indulge in the fetish of orally worshipping Laura's feet, Laura led me back to the bedroom.

After fellating me to rock-hardness, Laura got on top, riding me, using all of her vast experience to pleasure me as she reveled in the passionate joy of fucking my long hard cock. I mauled her breasts, kneading them, sucking her nipples whenever she leaned over and presented them to my mouth. She came twice, her body shuddering as her cunt clamped down hard on my meat, before finally coaxing another load out of my balls and up into her deep, wet quim.....

The daylight was growing strong as I went back inside to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee that I had started earlier. Laura was there, pouring two cups. She looked fantastic, wearing only a flimsy light blue robe and white slides... not the ones she wore last night. These were shiny plastic and bright white, five inch heels with a strap across her toes. The thin soles actually had rubber on the bottom for traction.

"Good morning." I said as I drank in the sight of Laura's beauty.

"Mmm, good morning to you, too." she said, picking up the cups of coffee and extending one to me. We kissed as I took my cup, then stared into each others eyes as we drank.

Laura leaned against the counter on the inside wall, letting her robe slip open to reveal the shapely length of her long legs and her crotch. Her black hair was tousled, her makeup all but gone, sleep still in her eyes... but she looked beautiful. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Fantastic." I answered. "You?"

"Absolutely." she said, smiling. She glanced down at my crotch, noticing my hardening cock beginning to tent my robe. "Mmmm, didn't you get enough last night?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

I walked up to her, within inches. "Last night was wonderful." I whispered, kissing her, then letting my mouth nuzzle her neck near her ear. "But I'll never get enough of you. I want more. Now."

Wordlessly, Laura slid the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I kicked it to the side as she eased her ass up onto the counter top. She brought her legs up until her feet rested on the edge of the countertop on either side of her pussy, framing it, the rubber of her shoes' soles keeping her feet in place and not slipping.

I eased my robe open and walked up to her, guiding my cock to the entrance of her womanhood. We watched together as I bent slightly, slid my cockhead in, then pushed the length of my meat into her until our pubic bushes mingled.

"Ohhhhhhh..... " Laura whispered. I began pumping, pistoning my ass back and forth, my hands gripping the counter on either side of her feet. The beautiful woman wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on as I fucked into her with hard, steady strokes. Our breathing was hot and heavy as we rutted lustily, copulating with joyful abandon.

Laura raised her head from watching our coupled loins and kissed my mouth hard. Her moans into my mouth spurred me on to keep fucking her. Finally, she eased her body back. I bent over and sucked her breasts, tonguing her big mams and kissing her hard nipples. Then I stood up, let my hands cup the sides of her ass on the counter, her feet pressing into my forearms, and I began fucking Laura with shorter, harder strokes, trying desperately to come again.

"Uhhh....uhhhh...uhh... OH GOD I'M COMING!" Laura shouted. Her warning was needless: I felt her cunt walls clamp down hard on my cock, seemingly trying to push my invading tool out of her depths. I jammed my loins against hers as hard as I could, keeping our bodies tightly coupled as the spasms of Laura's orgasm rocked through her.

After catching her breath, Laura again wrapped her arms around me. Knowing it was time, I gripped her asscheeks and pulled her off the counter. She let her legs unfold but did not resist as I eased her on her back onto the kitchen floor. I pushed her thighs back, capturing them under my arms as I mounted her in a push-up position. Sinking my cock back into her, I began ramming my meat deep into her sopping wet cunt, hard and fast. Our loving was urgent and violent as the slaps of our flesh filled the air.

I fucked and fucked and fucked into her, driving hard and deep, hearing her gasp and shout in ecstasy or pain or both until finally, finally my orgasm struck me. I felt myself jetting my jism into the beautiful woman beneath me. It wasn't nearly as hard a cum as I'd experienced the night before; I was spent.

I eased my body down onto Laura's. We kissed, and I felt her hands caressing my back and ass and arms as I caught my breath. As we looked into each other's eyes, we each spoke the same words simultaneously:

"I love you."

(to be continued)