All Comments on 'Interlude Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
coincidence?

Twice now there have been murders where Melina has been out on symposiums. The good reverend was shot from her gym. Melina took out four Russians with head shots while under fire. I get the feeling she is a shooter for the C.I.A. Perhaps she is a cleaner.

tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
What is happening?

I read 'Interludes 5' and managed to follow the plot line, and accepted it, but in 'Interludes 6' What happened with Don and Melina, did her slut nature finally break the marriage? Where is the divorce of Don and Melina ? How come Don is engaged to Laura [to be fair not unexpected]. How come Melina has not already become pregnant by Todd after all the 'bareback; romps he has had. Where has Daniel come from?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Tompo296

Interlude 6 does not directly follow Interlude 5 chronologically. Check WifeWatchman's biography for the chronological order of stories...

tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
Thanks

To think I did look at the bibliography ! Back on track. loving the stories

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good chapter setting the scenes for upcoming stories and some flesh on some bones. Still 5 from me.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Great opening chapter lots of questions few answers. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2163 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Interlude Ch. 05 Previous Part
Interlude Series Info