All Comments on 'International Relations'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Intense yet charming,

Strange tale. Haven't ever even come close to such intense, and forcefull an event. But being muscular and over 270 lbs, I tend to be a litte intimidating. Keep on writing, like you reluctant yet daring to explore attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

A good tale of a man's first time. I hope we find out what plans Sue has for his ass

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Intercultural Fucking 101

The roaring hot sex is very well described -- juicy and satisfying. I like the intercultural exotic setting. (But every hetero Croat in the joint is going to be yelling, "Damn it! He's a Serb!") The wife's reaction is strange: Who's got THAT open and honest a marriage? And I'm not thrilled with the coersion aspect. Still, this is great, ball-tingling stuff!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 14 years ago
Powerful. I recommend your efforts to any open-minded reader. Well Done.

I know if I were approached as this story begins, it would have been a much shorter story ... and I would never have known any difference. Reading more, I can imagine such an introduction could be the kind of "invitation" some men need to step into a new world ... and you made it work well. Two bulls generally would face a challenge head-on and this time all "three" were winners. I recommend your efforts to any open-minded reader. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful work of art!

this story was a breath of fresh air as it was extremely perseptive and well written. i couldnt take my eyes off it except to briefly chat with guys on paltalk lol i would go as far to say it is the most erotic story i have read here so far and will be difficult to beat. just wish it didnt have to end. would love to read a follow up story :D

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Interesting concept

I've seen stories about sloppy seconds, but it is a new concept the idea of masturbating with another man's cum. Need to think about this.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story of hot man sex!

Great story of hot man sex with incredible descriptions of hot bodies, rigid cocks, sucking, fucking and cum flying everywhere! Wow!

WritDark29WritDark29about 2 years ago

Don't know if Markindy is still around (it's been quite a few years since a new story), but I'm just going to say that he's the best writer on this site -- and this is easily his best, hottest, story! Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous