Internet Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, Baby, I hear you at the door.

V

Oh maaaannn. It was housekeeping. What a roller coaster. I'm to the lobby. I will see you come in and help with whatever you have. It is 9:56 am. I take the elevator to the 2nd floor pool and spa. Great, it is empty. If we want to work out, we can, but if we decide to do this, Paradise Lakes is only a few minutes away, and that will be my vote. To the lobby.

Not a bad place. I like the multi-storey atrium for the lobby, but I prefer an Embassy Suites type that reaches the total height of the building. It is like a four building complex with a covering stretched between the buildings, connecting them at the top. In this atrium there is a piano. No piano player. Probably only on weekends, or meal times. I sit down to the keyboard. The place is almost vacant. I run a pentatonic scale. It sounds good, but has a surprising inability to fill the area with its tone. It sounds like it may be muffled some how. I check the foot peddles. The one in the middle was stuck. I hit an E chord, and, yes that is better. Still no one in the place. I can see the entrance from here, and you can see me, if you look. I wonder if you will look if you hear a piano when you come in.

I begin the first piano piece I wrote. As I play a kid, probably 21 or 22 comes out of nowhere. He is in the hotel's uniform, and he is smoking a cigarette. He hangs thirty feet away listening. He is smiling. He looks like he wants to approach, and he sort of does every couple of minutes or so, but then he catches himself, and stops, standing just watching and listening. Finally he puts his cigarette out in an ashtray on a nearby table, and comes over, still smiling.

"Who are you?"

"Just a guest."

"You appearing around here somewhere?"

" Here, now."

" How long?"

" Till my friend arrives."

" Who are you?"

" Listen man, I am just a guest killing time."

" Okay, ya, sure man, okay."

He sat on the bench next to me and watched my hands. I stopped and showed him the pentatonic scale I am using. I have him do it. He is just delighted. He has long black fingers. He seems to know how to keep them curved, but he is very timid on the keys. I show him a chord and have him hit it rhythmically as he chooses, and when he hits a cadence, I put my line on top. A duet. His smile stretches from ear to ear. This kid is in heaven. We do this for ten minutes or so, and a woman in a different color Hotel uniform came up, obviously looking for him. He kind of put his head in his shoulders, saluted me bye, and sheepishly snapped to attention. He followed her out of sight. I hoped he could handle the problem. I never saw him again. I changed to my second tune. I could see a grandfather clock in the corner from where I sat, and it was 10:30.

Oh no. What happened? I checked the phone. No voice nor text message. I switched to my 10th composition. This was No. 1 with the right peddle. Louder, more expressive of anxiety, or other emotion. This was good for a second or two, and I switched to No. 11. This was 1 muted, and a bit faster, with an E Chord drone as the bottom. After a few minutes I got up and wandered outside into the bright sun shine, and late morning heat. I went to the bell man outside the door and said, "What's up." He snapped to attention. It appeared I scared him to death.

"May I help you sir?"

"Na, just waiting for my friend."

" Do you need a limo, a cab, a car?"

"Nah man, just waiting. What is new and exciting in Tampa today?" Before he

could answer, the concierge appeared. The guy I was talking to took a step away, and I was handed off.

"May I help you sir?."

"Nah, just waiting."

"How was your trip to the afterhours club last night?"

"You were right, it was more brothel than club."

"But you were alright?"

"Ya."

"You met my nephew."

"I did?"

"Ya, you bought him a whisky."

"Alright. Good guy. Did he have fun after I left?"

"He called here to make sure you made it back okay. He watched you until I had you."

"Alright. That is why I felt safe, eh."

"Well, you were safe."

I gave him $10.00, and thanked him as I stepped into the sun, and headed to the park fifty of so yards to the East of the Hotel, from which I could see the entrance.

11:00 am. I call. Your phone rings directly to voice mail. Beautiful baby, are you alright? Did I misunderstand something? What is up beautiful baby. I remain on bated breath.

There is a woman walking a Malamute in the park. He was a beautiful dog. I click my tongue. The dog looks right at me. She had not really heard my sound, but looked at the where her puppy looked, almost as fast as he did. It is like there are tongue rollers and there are floaters, well there are dogs that react like this to my click. I sauntered over speaking softly to the puppy, with my hands slightly out. She was uncertain what to do with this stranger who had made friends with her dog like that. She clearly did not understand what I had done. I greet her, "Hi. Beautiful day." She agreed with a smile and a nod, but I had not gotten through her look of consternation. I wondered if she knew what her face was doing. I crouched and still talking quietly to the dog began to stroke him between his eyes. It was almost as if she just threw up her hands in disbelief and frustration. I was surprised she just did not hand me the leash and walk away. I asked, "What is his name?"

"Basheba."

Oh no. I told her the story of my Basheba. How my lover killed him. She began to cry. I patted her on the shoulder. And then gave her a light hug and said it was alright. "The pain of death is on the living. Basheba just went to sleep. It was okay. Sorry I mentioned it."

The puppy wondered what had happened, tears and all, and me sitting down with them. He tried to get between us and I let him. That made him feel better, and he then just watched me, calmly. I had nothing to give her for her tears, so I offered her a Kleenex I observed in her purse. She took it, and we talked quietly for an hour or so about Tampa and Paradise Lakes. How her husband left her and her baby there once nude with nothing.

He was mad and thought he got her good. She just met about a dozen good Samaritans, male and female, and had a hell of a torrid weekend. By the time it was over, her parents had her moved into a new apartment, and all was better since then. She showed him. I agreed, yup, she sure did. Her apartment was just over by the marina, if I want to come over to see it. "Ya know, I'd love to, but I am on bated breath waiting for my friend, and I just couldn't take the afternoon like that, but thank you, and maybe we'll see each other at the Lakes latter." She thought that was good idea, and expressing an interest in meeting you also, we parted.

It was afternoon as I approached the Hotel entrance. Oh where oh where can you be, oh where oh where can you be. As I sat down to lunch at the sidewalk café north of the Hotel I caught sight of you out of the corner of my eye, getting out of a small red convertible with what looked like the other person whose picture you sent me, in tow.

VI

I advised the maitre d' that I may have company, but if I was not back in ten minutes, he should give the table away. I watched you go in the Hotel as I dialed your cell. It went directly to voice mail, so I left a message and walked to the Hotel. As I entered, and took off my sun glasses, I saw you and she get on the elevator. I am not one to yell at people in crowds so I went to the elevators, and got the next one that stopped. At the 6th floor I got out and saw you alone in the hall, down by the room, walking away from me past the room to the stair at the end of the hall very quickly. You were too far away for me to be comfortable calling out to you, so I quickened my step as you disappeared into the stairwell. What a deal I thought, as I got to the exit door. I opened it and heard who I thought was you, saying something to some one who I did not hear. I remembered that your daughter wanted you and your husband together, and wondered if she made a scene at home and was now refusing to be appeased again. I decided to get back on the elevator, and wait by the door you had entered for you or she to exit, and for someone to call me. I believed I made it outside before you and she made it down the stairs, although when I listened at the stairwell door as I went by I heard nothing.

Outside, my heart sank. The vehicle you arrived in was gone. I called again, and this time it rang, but no one answered and I left a message: "Hey Beautiful Baby, what is up. So close, yet so far. What do you want me to do?" At the outside chance you were in the room, I called the room. It rang to voice mail, I just hung up and went back to the Restaurant. My table was gone and there was an hour wait, so I went back to the park where I met the puppy, and watched the front of the Hotel. It was 12:30. The symmetry of circles can be understood as good, I suppose, but I did not see the good in this one. It was merely circular, back to the beginning, and at the beginning no puppy nor puppy owner. So I was going backward on this circle. I, at this point, was unsure as to whether there was even anything to look forward to this day. At 1:00 I reentered the Hotel, ordered lasagna to be delivered to the room, and got on the elevator. I took it to the top floor observation deck and had a look at that facility. It was good. Just bars around the edge, and lounge chairs, hot tub and sauna available. I started the heat in the sauna, and went to my lasagna.

If nothing more fun than this was to happen, I was on the way to the Lakes when I was done with lunch. It looked like you had actually been in the room. I became aware of the same scent in the air of the room as you wore when we kissed in your house. It gave me an immediate erection. I opened the balcony door, and awaited lunch as I watched traffic on the street below. I imagined I could see the vehicle you were in somewhere below if I just looked long and hard enough. As I scanned the skyline, and horizon, I heard a knock at the door followed by the call "room service", and I went to get my lasagna. I was hungry, and my mouth was watering, when I opened the door and saw you standing there, bearing my sustenance in all respects.

Oh Baby. I felt my face soften, my shoulders relax, my erection resume. You were standing in the hall closer to our door than the other side, but still in the hall. This is the first time I am able to look at you in the light, standing before me just out of striking distance. I am completely content to gaze upon you; to take in the full range of your countenance, your form, your curves, your posture, your stance, your color, your hair, your skin, your radiance, your lips, cheeks, forehead, chin. As I take a step, and not taking the tray you hold with both hands I stepped to the side, place my right hand on the back of your neck, squeezing firmly, touching your gorgeous chin with my left ring finger to tilt your beautiful head up to me so our lips and noses fit perfectly, you meeting me as if in studied cotta, lightly touching lips, breathing deeply of each other, we kiss, oh so softly, deeply, harder, deeper, I following your neck line to your blouse, then inside your blouse, then inside your brazier, to your breast, letting a low growling sigh arise in my throat.

Oh baby. I have you by the hair at the back of your head, ball-ed up in my right hand and I use this to pull our lips apart, and I open my eyes, and look into you, beautiful baby. I release your breast and take the dish with my left hand, and with my right hand I take your satchel. I gesture you into our room. You glide past me to the bed. I put your satchel at your feet, the plate on the microwave. I turn and you are standing facing the bed, twisting to look at me, and I, in one motion step to you, swoop you into my arms as I spin toward the bed, and into the bed with a noisy bite to your neck. You safely on the bed, me over you, hoping you don't like the clothes you wore, grab your blouse at each collar and rip it apart, and with one movement I pull your brazier away from your body and over your head, we having begun to laugh and you have begun to resist and fight back. To no avail, your pants were too loose, as you struggle, they come off in my hands with one pull of the legs as I stand up and pull your legs up as one would diapering a baby. Your struggle is valiant, and our chatter is loud, and when you roll over to try to crawl away on hands and knees you play right into my hands and I have your panties in one motion.

You, nude, I push you forward so you are completely on your stomach, stretched out with fingers still grasping the head board. I lay on you full length, and we quiet down as I knit my fingers in your hair, and whisper sweet nothings in you ear, between nibbles and light bites of your arteries , neck and ears, back and forth from one side to the other as you wildly twist your head to get away, but can't get away, oh can't get away. Your smile melts me into a pulsating blob of erect writhing flesh and you win the battle, getting to your hands and knees you push me off, and tackled me to my stomach, and pouncing on my back you reach around and grab my lapels firmly, and violently, with extraordinary finesse, in one motion, you rip them apart, and having thrown the shirt out the door, off the balcony, you leap up and with one more swoosh, you are holding my pants in one hand while you are standing at the end of the bed.

I am nude. You look at me, from my feet to my head, and using your knees, you spread my feet, and sliding between my legs, you climb onto bed spreading me further with your legs, sliding your hands on each leg from calf to knee, to thigh as you slide between me, to crease of my pop-over-toosh, over the tone of my derriere, spreading my cheeks, blowing on my anis, raising goose bumps on every centimeter of my being lying under you, feeling you looking at me, my scrotum, and you touch me, from my anis to the beginning of my scrotum, then a little pressure as you dig gently into me, just above where my testicles are, and then you feel each testis, rolling first one then the other between thumb and forefinger, feeling the texture of me, first one then the other, then you scoop me up, and hold me in your hand while with your other hand you rub sensuously to my waist, then up my back to my shoulder, then with me still in one hand, your other on my shoulder, you brush your nipples across my back and kiss my neck while you release me, and put me between your legs.

Straddling me in this way, I feel you spread your arms and your breasts as you lay on me and put your head next to mine nuzzling into the nap of my neck. You snuggle, and hug, and burrow, and I feel your weight, your heat, your heart beat, your being, and I just experience, just soak you in, just get to know your soul, through your body, through your touch, how you touch, through the inevitable apprehension and resolution as our comfort level increases, as the drama fades, as our reality begins to soak in and take over. I feel you relax, and silently contemplate that which I silently contemplate, we each the other, we each in the other's context, how we are now different than we were a moment ago, and how we will be different with each passing moment, the uniqueness of our individual experiences, our moments just before we let our selves actually go, before we let ourselves accept the other, incorporate the other, that glorious moment just before you roll me over, when we both remain each in control, when we each still remain distinct, although blending our heat and sweat, feeling each others pulse, sensing each others aurora, at this moment we are distinct, but connected in tender human contact of a purity of pleasure and joy, without expectation, without demand, without concerns, without others, we each with ourselves at this moment, within each others context, floating in an ethereal construct of implicit meaning, just understood, never to be revisited, a moment of incorporation, of joint experience, of each to the other, a new chapter of an us, from which we can never retreat.

Oh baaaaby, it is merely fundamental between us at this moment, you slide off me, and pull my shoulder to turn me over, and straddling my side, as I roll, I feel the burning heat and dampness of you as my roll spreads your labial folds, and my side experiences you at this level for the first time. Your heat sending a quiver, a shiver as my whole body reacts to this penetrating contact with you, opened and moist, like an open lipped kiss to my side. As I sit up I put one of your beautiful feet on either side of my hips and I sit between with your knees bent over my thighs, your feet slightly behind me, you laying splayed, open before me, and once I get us situated, I place my erection along you, nestled in your open labia lengthwise, feeling the warmth and moistness of you, the head of my erection resting lightly on your clitoral mound.

I slide my hands up your sides, to your arm pits, and then to your shoulders, to your neck, and then to your breasts, in a circular motion I move your breasts feeling the tone of your supporting pec's, massaging the muscle a little, deeply, feeling your breast tissue as I massage, seeing your nipples wrinkle as they harden more and more. I moan slowly, "Ooohhhh baaaaabbbbbaby" as I the slide my hands down your sides to your waist, then behind you to your lower back and pull the strap of muscle I find there toward me. As I almost pick you up, you moan deeply as your eyes close deliciously, and you smile and look at me. I repeat this massage until I feel you relax, and I can move your shoulders, and arms, and pelvis as if they are almost unattached. Then I move to your belly button, and your pubis, I have become moist and warm laying half covered by your open labia, and I lightly push my head harder onto your clitoral mound, and relax, push relax.

I derive a calmness touching you, gazing upon you, and you, seeming to be hit by a sudden pang of passion, reach to me and half sitting up push me down your clitoral ridge to your vaginal opening. I watch and let you do what you will until I am about to enter you, and I slow everything down by moving back a little so I enter you, for the first time, very slowly, baaby, very slowly, oh baby, very slowly. I want to feel every fraction of a centimeter; I will never enter you for the first time again, ever so slowly, oh baby. I feel you grow up my back from my tail bone, slowly, as I enter. I enter a centimeter, I feel you a centimeter up my back. I arch my back, I twist my head slightly. My head is full within you, and I feel you all the way up my back, and I continue to centimeter by centimeter experience you for the first time perfectly fundamentally explosively sexual absolutely torrid drippingly satisfying centimeter by centimeter by centimeter until you plunge me to our bones as deep as we can go in one thrilling, shrieking thrust.

I freeze us here by wrapping my arms around you, waist high, and push with my knees and feet, pelvis and toes, deeper, feeling you, feeling our temperatures, now distinct, our heart beats, now distinct, and as deeply within you as we can be, I look at you, I see you for the first time, you are looking at me, lips tight, eyes wide, hand on my neck, body flexed in an half sit up, me resting on my hands, placed next to your ears, relying on my weight to drive me within you, and then I withdraw, centimeter by centimeter, feeling the ridge of my head sealing you, sliding the walls of you as I withdraw. You are all around me, the heat of you up my back now encompasses my being, and I am lost in you, within your body, within your heart, within your psyche, within, and pulling completely out of you I look at me leaving you, and then I watch me reenter, fast, hard to the bone, withdraw, reenter, to bone to withdraw, to bone, baby, I cannot control the sounds that pass my lips.