Internet Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connected, we roll, we spin, we move you to between my legs, me to behind you, still vaginally within you, slow, fast, fast hard grind fast, you quiver, no touch other than me within you, then just my head within you, half inch movement, the trust bone to bone, again and again, I have you by your hair, twisting you so I can see your face, and one breast, which I grab, hold, nipple within my grasp, hard erect, as I increase my rhythm increase the pressure of my pubic bone up toward your anis, as my erection pushes hard on the top of you vaginal wall and bottom of my erection pushed hard on the bottom of your vaginal orifice, I lightly play with you anis as I thrust, in enter slightly with my little finger, then with my middle finger, then with two fingers, up to one knuckle, as I thrust, then I withdraw my fingers and place my thumb lightly on top of you anis, as I trust, and as I thrust, I enter up to my thumbs knuckle and as I withdraw I withdraw as I thrust I enter, as I withdraw I withdraw, and then I grab your pelvis with both my hands and thrust hard and fast hard and fast, you begin to gasp slightly, and I hard and fast, you start to quiver and this takes me off, I explode within you, I go as deeply as I can, and my explosion continues, as I thrust, and as I push against you I continue to explode, my whole body shaking orgasmicly, trembling, I lightly rub across you breast, lightly brush my hand over your eyes, then back lightly to your breast, you are looking at me hard, observing me absolutely out of control, completely consumed by me, and the orgasmic waves going off, again and again, thrusting with each quiver, lightly touching you wherever my hands are between the shocks, this goes on for minutes, as you begin to rub my thigh and calve, looking at me watching as I am completely lost in the orgasmic bliss we have created together.

This is between us, this is us at this moment, I am wracked for another few minutes before I lightly touch your breast and leave my hand there as I rub your lower back lightly in conclusion of our cosmic copulation, I remain within you as long as I can, and as I become flaccid, you begin to eject, and when I am fully out of you I slide up your back so we are spooned with my mouth at your ear, my hand at your breast, my testes smashed against your tail bone, and top leg over your hip, resting along your thigh. I silently nuzzle, withdrawing from the completely self-centered aspect of our first encounter, wherein I was completely consumed by me and my needs, and now trying to share my ecstasy with you, as I hug you warmly, slowly rocking you as I nuzzle in your hair and beautiful ear and neck, after a while, when my breathing becomes rhythmic and shallow, you roll over, lacing your legs in mine as fork, and placing my thigh in your folds and I feel our fluids and your warmth against my leg, your nipples against my chest, your arms over me hugging me, my hand to the back of your head, you nuzzle my neck, little by little our breath hits the same rhythm, and we drift off into exhausted, warm, sleep of afterglow bliss.