All Comments on 'Internet Flirtation Gets Real'

by WildeDream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 17 years ago
Two things...

First off, and I do think that eventually this will have to be addressed by the site administrators, would this not fit better in Loving Wives, with the infidelity theme? I mean, that is a key theme of the story, all the way until her final guilt moment at the end. I am not one of those infidelity-haters that prowls the site, and I think you handled the topic very well, just food for thought.

Secondly, and this is just a personal pet peeve, why do people always steal panties? I mean, what worse evidence could there be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Belated Guilt

Interesting; unlike the previous commenter, I didn't think the mutual infidelity had much at all to do with the narrative. The two characters mention to each other than they're both married with kids, but that doesn't seem to matter to either of them. Certainly not to the guy; the gal might be dimly and subconsciously realizing what she's getting herself into, but it's only after the fact that it seems to dawn on her, as though she never really considered acting out what had been until the conference her cyberfantasy.

I would have appreciated some additional preliminary scenes, at least for the woman, establishing what the state of her marriage was that would make her open to cheating on her husband. Ditto for the man, if only to negate the feminist stereotype that "all men are pigs." Without such background, their adulterous motivations are significantly less credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good work

Great story, loved how it played out and would love to read more about these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story!

Very hot story - wish I was at that conference!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous