All Comments on 'Internet Impulses'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
Michelle and Michie

Thinking rationally, the evidence suggests these stories are fiction yet they seem so real. Are they fiction only because they are elaborate or ordered versions of of the rough rush of life the author has lived? I don't really feel I can be certain, but as I begin to read the stories as though they are about the thoughts and temptations of a woman as she lives her life and not necessarily action on any impulses, the fact that a woman with all these temptations exists in this world, is a big turn-on. Even though most people have all these internal responses to the sexual stimuli they encounter, this writer manages to stimulate a very delightful sexuality in this reader's imagination and that’s the turn-on.

StiffinKentStiffinKentabout 6 years ago
Listened to the audio, then read the story - Wrong Order!

Wow. Now I get the audio version. In the audio, I came in just late enough to not know enough of the story. Reading it, it makes perfect - and erotic - sense. This could easily be true to life, or not. The details might be to exacting, but they are right on. You did a wonderful job with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Read after listening

You write well, and sound as literate and sexy as you write. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You seem to have a knack of attracting very nasty men. I hope your husband's not like your online lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous