Internet Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

"Michelle, it's ok, you're going to be ok, just relax baby" he says over and over as the head starts to push in.

"Bigger than you're used to?"

"ahh yeah" I manage as he gets half way in.

It wasn't really that big, he was big but certainly not big enough to have that sort of effect, that was my nerves but I took the time to stroke his ego anyways and from the grin on his face it was having that effect.

"ok baby, it's going to go deep now. You ready?" This question was rhetorical as he pushed his weight down and let his entire length sink into me.

"you ok?"

"yeah......, iiiit's okkk, justtttt fucccck me" I said as I had to catch breathe for each syllable.

And with that it started. My body began to relax as I closed my eyes and felt him push very deep into me with slow hard thrusts. He held the top of head with his elbows next to my ears as he pushed harder each time. Each time I opened my eyes I saw a stranger and it shook me to my core. This was so dirty and all my senses became aware. The nerves in my pussy where shooting to every corner or my body has he slowly and roughly fucked me. My breathing was very laboured as each gasp felt like like I would just be able to hold it until he pushed it out with another trust. I saw every bit of sweat on his body, my feet bouncing up in the air each time he pushed in.

Every now and then he stopped fully inside me and kissed me very passionately. Before going back to hard thrusting. Thoughts were racing through my head as I missed each one before settling on the obvious. We were doing the most personal thing and it was all impersonal. We had no feelings for each other and that made me feel so sexy for some reason.

"You're fucking me. You're fucking me" I said over and over in a state of disbelief to what I had become. The light from the window was still the morning variety. I'm getting fucked like a complete whore on this bed that Angie could have been fucked on or at least women like her. Was I a woman like her? I'm on his bed because I want to be. I can tell myself anything to justify it but that doesn't to it. I'm getting fucked because I want to get fucked. I wanted to get fucked from the first time Angie mentioned what she was doing on this site. I worked for it and here I am - a complete whore.

ENM_78 starts fucking harder and not taking times between thrusts. He bounces on top of me as the squeaks and my bracelets bang together. His breath is now becoming laboured as he grunts and pushes air through his teeth. I can see the aggression in his eyes. I love the feeling of being the object if his aggression. I start realizing this is one of the best fucks I've ever had. There is so much uncertainty and unknown.

With that I give way to a very hard orgasm. I spew gibberish and and primal screams as he continues to fuck me with even more energy than before. At this point he's on top of me holding one of my legs to the ceiling with the other flat on the bed and he's fucking me like a rag doll. Until I can tell what's cumming by the contortion of his face.

"bitch get on your knees!" he commands

I don't think about disobeying as he removes the condom and starts cumming directly on my face. No permission asked as it wasn't required. Long white ropes hang from forehead and over my eyes; he made a mess of me. He called me a bitch too. I was part of these impersonal fuckers' world; where the idea of sex is two people trying to get off. He jumped off the bed and walked down the hall to his bathroom, not even offering me a towel. I used the sheets because that's all I had.

"Michelle, right?" with the emphasis on "right" to point out where our relationship stood.

"yeah" I said as I straightened my skirt and looked in the mirror. It was almost noon and I wanted to go home to sleep.

"I think you got what you needed"

"yeah" There really wasn't anything else to say. If nothing else I got what I wanted and got it really good. I figured I would deal with the guilt later. I am becoming a veteran at this cheating thing and a little numb to it too.

The curtains move from the window in the apartment above his as I realize what a racket I made. I don't know why shame feels so good. There is so much I don't understand. At that moment I realized that this time I would have to explain myself. These impulses don't just stop. I got what I wanted.

michie
michie
513 Followers
12