Internet Meeting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't resist it and because of that I will not punish you for speaking without permission. You've had a hard week-end. Stand still while I release your bonds." I quickly undid the ropes, retrieved the vibrator and put it in my pocket. Removing her collar I said "Go have a long slow bath or a shower, if you prefer, then join me in the kitchen for some wine." I went downstairs, put the collar on the table, made myself a sandwich before pulling out a bottle of red wine and two glasses. After placing them on the table and poring myself a glass, I sat down and waited, sipping slowly at my wine.

After about ten minutes, Sheba (or Julie as I should say seeing as I removed her collar) came down and entered the kitchen. I leaned forward and poured her some wine, noting that she was still naked and that she was standing just inside the doorway, obviously unsure as to how to act. I indicated a chair and she sat down. Picking up my glass, I said "relax and enjoy your wine, Julie. I've taken your collar off so the scene has finished. You're my guest now, so let's chat. Did you enjoy yourself?"

She sat still, staring at the ground with her glass in her hand. She sighed, turned to me and said "I'm confused. I don't know how to act." She stopped for a while then continued "strange as it seems, I'll feel better if you put the collar back on. I have worked out how to be submissive but it feels too strange to suddenly return to 'normal'. Can you understand me, or am I being silly?"

"I understand and am pleased. It shows that you can immerse yourself into the part of a submissive slave. It bodes well for our relationship. Finish your wine then come here to have the collar refitted. Once that's on we will continue our scene. You will stay a slave until I put you on the train tomorrow."

We sat there at the table sipping our wine and chatting. She made it clear that she preferred to be confined and enjoyed a little whipping but confessed that she was not sure if she could take a 'serious' session but was willing to try. As we talked it became clear that she was ready to commit to our arrangement but seemed doubtful as to length of arrangement. I suggested that we consider a short term 'rolling' arrangement, perhaps a week or a month at first, maybe extending the period each time as we progressed. We could, of course, terminate our connection if we felt we had reached our limit. Although she agreed to this idea, I still insisted that she left on Monday and used at least a week apart to satisfy herself that no pressure was being exerted and make a reasoned decision.

We left the decision at that, finished the wine then I re-collared Sheba and took her to bed.

12