All Comments on 'Internet Offer'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ChastizedChastizedalmost 11 years ago

I'm looking forward to part 2, thanks alot!

redbunsredbunsalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

This is a great premise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Always_A_DreamerAlways_A_Dreameralmost 11 years ago

Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A great start to what I hope will be super story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignorance of the Law is no excuse

This story seems to think if you hold a mortgage on a piece of property you can foreclose any time you want and take the property away from the owner. The parents are paid up to date, there is no way the entity that owns their mortgage could take their homes away. Even with the spendthrift couple, it is a fairly long and involved legal process to foreclose on a mortgage, it can take months. What the couple needs to do is declare bankruptcy. Depending on the state, a considerable part of their home equity is exempt from seizure by creditors. It ruins their credit for many years, but most credit card debt will be extinguished. The cars can be taken if they are not current on payments. However if they have good jobs they probably can find some used car operation that will sell them a used car even if their credit is very poor. Especially if they have just gotten out of bankruptcy, they can't extinguish their debt that way again for many years. So the auto dealer who has a lien on the car and can attach it at any time is they fall behind on payments is in a superior position. Usually interest rates in this situation are very steep, but they can get a car. Likely there will be housing available somewhere, perhaps with a relative or in a downscale trailer park. If their income continues to exceed their expenses they can recover their credit after perhaps 7 to 14 years, if they make payments on time and pay off any loans taken out after bankruptcy. They may be aided in their recovery by reluctance on the part of lenders to do business with them for the first couple of years.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Good story

I liked the bit about the mortgage and cars, untrue, as another reader pointed out, but that was just what is called "poetic license" to further the plot, so that they had a stick (losing everything if he foreclosed) as well as the carrot (Money to pay their way out of debt.) I hope there are plans to continue the story. I would like to see if Jackie and Don stay together when the year is out. He did marry up, but I hope he learns things himself and becomes more attractive to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like...

Sounds like the wife is a whore, and the husband didn't know. If that was my wife treating me like shit, I would divorce the cunt. And then to tell him to let another guy take him anally-not happening. Sorry, that would net that man a broken nose, and the wife in the hospital along with the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow. Bravo.

Love this start. Five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
are you sure about the mortgages?

seeing what happened in the States, i rather think it could happen on a mortgage..

specially if one is mega rich, the others in distress.

the story nicely written.

getting trained is a lucky break!

They both will be much changed..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting!

Will there be more to this story? It certainly seems open to continuation.

DeltoramastrDeltoramastralmost 10 years ago
Finish?

Are you planning to finish this story. It is actually really good although I was acceptable to begin with

garyr19680garyr19680almost 10 years ago
Well done

I've read this before and came back hoping that there would be another chapter.

Here's hoping that the next time I come back there will be a continuation.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Hmm.

You write some pretty good stories. This is one of them. The plot is nicely set up, and the tension develops wonderfully.

One thing that would make this good story even better (at least for me) would be some more detail about what the characters thought/felt. For instance, when Jackie was being denuded in the restaurant, it would have been thrilling to hear her thoughts - you told us she kept herself still, but how? Certainly focusing on the cash was key, but what about her more primal reactions to the scissors gliding slowly up her leg? How did her fear of being exposed or cut conflict with the thrill of being exposed in a public place? As a pretty woman she would have already learned how to tease others with hints of what lay beneath her clothes. What was it like for her to feel the tease transform into full reveal? How turned on did she feel? How wet did she get - only a little, or was she leaking down her thigh, getting embarrassed and turned on at the same time?

I really liked this story, and I plan to read more.

I hope you will write for the rest of your life. Thanks for all you've shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

a really interesting tale! something very possible.. loved the way it's set up, wonder what;s next? Maybe lil wife knows way more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good story

As pointed out in earlier comments some of details of the premise are off a little, but even so, I can understand the desperation of the couple who are in way over their heads.

I liked the set up, I liked that the couple are now at the beck and call of their 'owner', I just wish the author had finished this story. Since it was posted back in '13 it doesn't look like there'll be any further chapters of this great start.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Unfinished and Disappointed

Another damn unfinished story. Why bother to write such a great tale and then drop it. Because of that, here in 2019, I cannot give it the 5 stars it really should get.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
A Gilted Cage

Is the cure worse than the disease? A young couple gets a bail out offer. Though the rewards and benefits are great, the cost is steep: both spouse, having agreed to be enslaved are depilated, before they have relations with their benefactor in front of each other. Don, the husband is placed in chastity for six weeks "to teach ... patience and self denial in pursuit of a goal." Jackie the wife greets this development with bemusement, the smirk on her face suggesting that Jackie will enjoy her husband's discomfort during her workout with Holgate, the benefactor.

Abuse is administered on a pay as you go basis with the winner taking all. Temptation or resistance could forfeit it all.

It's an excellent story. There are potential shades of Chekhov's the BET and the TWILIGHT ZONE's The Silence in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That offer

Would cause me to shoot the wife. And kill the millionaire. Jail seems more desirable.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

There are not enough words to express how horrible she is, or how stupid this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous