All Comments on 'Internship Affair by the Window'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Wow extreamly hot story! Loved the voyuer part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Loved it.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read...

...and I could really relate to the exhibitionist aspect.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago
Mmm

That was hot! I would've loved to watch Kelly and Joanna too. Hell, I would've loved to join in!

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Super Hot!!

Hey,...I like your SF stories best.

Also, they’re short &immediate sex.

That too is perfect.

Thanks for continually writing & sharing.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i loved this , as usual i am left hanging for more. please more. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story, as i have enjoyed many of your other stories. You have a real talent for this & I hope you continue writing.

Sara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!!!

Fantastically erotic story....came as hard as the two women in the story did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What an excellent story and one that kept the reader involved, and more (!), all the way through. Please keep writing you really are a very gifted word smith.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
very good story and well written

perfection in writing is done here by you., wow and wow, erotic and seductive, a little more descriptive would be good, but I really enjoyed this, a lot. gawd I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really arousing hot

very good plz go on writing like this

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

The intern getting a little dominating there was hot too. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

The seduction, when clothes started coming undone felt a bit rushed. It seemed very sudden, and there was almost no time for Joanna to think, 'Am I okay with this?' For a woman who had never thought of herself as a lesbian, it seemed odd for her to suddenly allow Kelly to play with and suck her nipples when they hadn't even kissed yet. Four glasses of champagne would have helped make this acceptable to her!

An error worth fixing - the word 'labia' is plural. One lip is labium, two lips are labia. Lawyers use plenty of Latin words, and your characters wouldn't make this mistake. So that's why I think it's sensible to take a moment to fix this.

' ... Joanna stuck her tongue out and licked the labia like a lollipop. She licked it hard, but affectionately.'

So - 'She licked them hard, but affectionately.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice idea, but the writing - especially the vocabulary - is a bit off, in my opinion. 'Vaginal fluids' ain't a nice way of putting it, is it?

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

every muscle in her body contracted. yes that's the way it should be

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

And then the both went to the bedroom and spent the night together!

Beginning of a series, perhaps?

M3RoverM3Roverover 1 year ago

Aside for a few odd word choices I loved it. Very hot! I’d love to hear another story but from the voyeur couple across the way. Maybe they had both had secret voyeurism fantasies which came out when they saw these women? Anyway, keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...