Interruption Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

"No, I'm looking at you, I'm fucking-" she kind of giggled out of nervousness.

"Damn right you are," the employee added.

"That will be all, thank you." Priya barked at the guy before looking back down at us. "And you...," pointing at me. "Get off of my daughter."

I slowly moved around trying not to reveal Ariel's body to everyone in the store, who had now started gathering around the dressing room to see what was going on. Just as Ariel grabbed some clothes to hide herself from the spectators, the mall security guys showed up along with some douchebag college guys who were looking for something to post on the internet.

"What's going on here?" the fat security guy asked.

They looked down at me and Ariel still trying to move around discreetly, and their eyes widened. By that time, every phone in the store was recording the event.

"Oh my god, get up."

Priya grew impatient and pulled Ariel up off the bench. As my cock flopped out, all the women in the crowd cheered at my size. I stood completely up and tried to help Ariel hide what was about to happen, but her mother slapped my hand away. Just as Priya was about to lay into me; the guys in the crowd started yelling.

All the cum that was stuffed back into Ariel's pussy was now drooling out onto the floor. She didn't notice until a huge glob rolled over her lips and splashed down between her feet. Pictures were snapping and she quickly tried to put her original panties on before any more cum flooded out. Priya turned and slapped me so hard that I stumbled into the mirror behind me.

The security guys cleared a path and escorted us out of the dressing room, still half naked. The entire way to the back room area where they keep shoplifters, Priya was yelling and striking at Ariel and me. By that time, we had our clothes back on and had lost the crowd. We were banned from that mall for life and told to pay for any damages to the dressing room.

Outside in the parking lot as I was getting into my car, Priya came up behind me.

"Hey. If I ever catch you near my daughter again, I'll cut your dick off and shove up your ass. Got me?"

"Yeah, sure."

As she was walking away, I got an idea. I pulled Dale's card out of my wallet and called him. I got in my car as the phone was ringing and right as I put my seatbelt on, he answered.

"Hello."

"Hello, Dale? It's Aruri."

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12