Interruptus5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

"You were looking at me, watching me watch you. You grabbed the girl's head and started fucking her mouth, but you looked at me."

"How did that make you feel, Linda?"

Linda was hot. Sweat dripped off her face. A little pool of moisture gathered in her belly button. Tremors roamed freely through her body as she masturbated in front of her brother.

"Queasy, weak-kneed…like I feel now. I had to leave, Aldo, I had to."

"Why Linda?"

"I had to get out of the house. I couldn't stay there any more."

"Why Linda?"

Images fly through her mind; the girl on the floor looks up from sucking Aldo's dick and smiles at her. It's Linda.

"Because I wanted to be Gwen. I wanted your love. I wanted to be with you. I wanted you, Aldo!"

Aldo stands and pulls Linda up off the couch. He hugs her to him. Her arms go around his waist. "Oh Linda, you didn't have to leave. You're my girl, Linda. You've always been my love."

Aldo pulls away from her. Linda opens her eyes and looks into his. His lips part. He moves forward slightly and stops, questioning. She puts her arms around his neck and pulls him into a kiss. A deep, loving kiss. Her pulls her to him, her breasts crushing against his chest. Her crotch presses against his stiff erection, throbbing against her.

Aldo takes her hand from his neck and pushes it down to his cock; her fingers wrap themselves around the shaft. She breaks the kiss and looks down, seeing his penis in her hand. She looks back up at him. He smiles at her. Linda slides down his body to her knees before him. He sits back down on the coffee table. His cock, a vertical pole in her hand, glistening at the tip. Aldo looks at Linda and leans back on his elbows, watching her. A blob of cum suddenly globs out of the tip of his penis and runs over her fingers. She watches its progress, then without thinking, she licks it off the tip.

Aldo moans. Linda looks up at him. She licks the head again - salty, musky, the scent permeates her mouth and swirls around her nostrils. She closes her mouth over the head, feeling the spongy hot texture of it slip past her lips, her teeth and deep onto her tongue. The realization hits her - she's sucking Aldo's cock. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and takes as much of the penis into her mouth as possible. Her fist tightly leads the way as she gets about half of it in her mouth. She slides her lips back up, coating the shaft thickly with saliva.

Linda looks up and sees Aldo staring at her, marveling at her. He reaches out and touches her face gently.

"I love you."

Emotion flows through Linda. She shoves her mouth back down her brother's cock and begins jacking him with her hand, sucking him for all she's worth. His hips begin to respond, driving his shaft into her mouth as she continues to bounce his penis into her tight lips.

"Linda. Linda. Stop. Wait. Linda. Stop."

She takes her mouth off his penis and holds it tightly with her hand.

"It's okay, Aldo. Please come in my mouth. I want you to."

"No, not yet, Linda. Wait."

Aldo stands and pulls Linda with him. He walks them both over to the telescope. Linda looks at him questioningly.

"Look through the telescope and tell me what you see. Watch them."

Linda looks at the telescope and back to her brother.

"This is what you want?"

"Just do it, Linda. Please."

Linda bends over and grabs the eyepiece, then focuses with her other hand. Quickly, sharply Deborah comes into view. Her head is thrown back. She's naked, glistening in the sunshine. Underneath her, the other girl has her head between Deborah's legs, licking her pussy. Linda inhales sharply.

Aldo's voice comes from behind her. "Tell me what you see."

Linda thinks for a moment. "The girl with the brown hair is on her knees, naked. Her friend is on the towel beneath her, licking her."

Aldo moans. Linda feels his hands on her back. Then her top springs free, off her breasts.

She pulled up. "What are you doing?"

He stares at her tits. "Just getting you more comfortable. Keep telling me what's happening."

Linda looks back in the eyepiece. Deborah now has her hands on her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. Aldo pushes at Linda's feet, spreading her legs apart. She feels her bottoms being lowered down her legs. The thong slides from between her cheeks.

"Lift your right foot, Linda." Aldo pulls her bottoms off her foot.

"Go ahead, what are they doing now?"

"The one girl is still licking the other, lying below her. The girl on top is touching herself, playing with her…ooooh!" Linda jerks as she feels Aldo's tongue slide between her labia. She moans.

The tongue flicks between her butt and then licks her all the way to her clit, circling it there. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth wide.

"Oh, Aldo, that feels so good." He stops and pulls away.

"Tell me what they're doing." His tongue sinks deeply into her vagina as his fingers pull her open. The rough texture of his tongue alternates with the slickness of his saliva as he pushes into her bottom again and again.

Linda opens her eyes just in time to see Deborah lie forward and put her head between the other girls' legs.

"The girl on top has started eating the girls who's eating her. She's licking her. They're in a sixty-nine."

Aldo stops licking her pussy and she feels his hands on her hips, caressing her butt.

"Her little pink tongue darts out and flicks the other girl's pussy. They're really getting into it now. Their hips are starting to…"

She feels it - the unmistakable pressure of a hard cock, pushing along her slick pussy. She moans.

"Oh, Aldo…oh my God. I…I don't…oh God. Please…I don't…" Linda babbles as her brain fights with her pussy. Aldo has the answer she wants.

She feels the pressure of his cock for a brief moment right at the mouth of her vagina, then his hands pull roughly at her hips - then, pressure laces its way up inside of her, spreading her open as though someone was filling her insides with a hot, hydraulic pump. She lets go of the telescope and focuses on Aldo's cock sinking into her, closing her hands over the top of his.

He pulls out and sinks it home again. This time she feels his penis pass her sensitive spot, squeezing his cock as it does. A tension begins to build between her hips.

"God, he is so thick, so hard, so delicious," she thinks. She straightens a little and pushes back onto the cock as it pushes forward, fucking back with all she has. Her ass bounces against his hips. She closes her eyes to concentrate on the sensation. Her mind is devoid of anything but the pleasure she receives between her legs. She rocks against the invading beast, spreading her legs and pulling the cheeks of her ass apart, welcoming it to venture deeper.

"Fuck me, God, fuck me. Fuck me hard." A voice cries. It takes her a moment to realize it's her own.

"You feel too good, Linda. Your pussy is so lovely, so tight. Yes, spread your ass for me, sister. Let me love you." Aldo continues to pound away at Linda, driving his glistening shaft as deep as it could go with each and every thrust.

Linda can't talk, she can only grunt as the shaft squeezes into her relentlessly. A band of muscle tightens in her hips. With each thrust, she pushes back at the pressure, making it disappear momentarily, but there it is again every time the cock withdraws. Linda pushes down against it, but it grows larger, pulling at her stomach, pulling at her chest. Her breathing starts convulsing now, coming in heaving gasps. She starts a low growl deep in her throat as her brother drives into her.

"Fuck, Linda. I…I can't hold it. I can't keep…oh, God. Linda!" She felt the sudden difference, the sperm flooding into her canal - the new slickness of the lubricant, releasing some of the pressure inside her. Aldo was coming inside her pussy.

Her eyes roll back into her head and she cums, crying loudly. Moaning. Panting. Her legs feel weak, but she keeps driving back onto the cock…the cock she's wanted for all these years, the cock that belongs to her - Aldo's cock, her brother's cock.

Aldo falls backwards onto the desk. Linda collapses to the floor. She rolls on her side there, her legs still wide apart. She tries to catch her breath. It as though she has just finished running on the beach. She looks up at Aldo - his cock still stuck out in front of him. His eyes are closed. Sperm drips in long strands from the end of his penis, some of it running down the sides. He opens his eyes and looks down at her looking at him. Breathing heavily, he smiles.

Linda could feel the cum running down her leg, pooling on the floor behind her father's desk. She reaches up, grabbing the chair and pulls herself up on her knees. She leans forward and grabbed Aldo's penis, popping it into her mouth. He jumps and tries to pull away, yelling, but she holds him, tasting the salty sperm as it wafts down her tongue and tasting herself, the taste she's gotten to know from masturbating all those months since Christmas, alone, without a lover. She pops her brother's cock out of her mouth and smiles up at him.

"Thank you, Aldo. That was wonderful."

He holds his chest and looks down at his beautiful sister. "You are going to give me a heart attack doing that, do you know?"

She laughs at him, stands up and looks through the telescope once again.

"They're lying still, side-by-side now. I think they must have finished. It looks like they might be asleep. No…wait."

On the beach, the blond haired girl, the one whose name escapes her, stands up and starts dressing. She puts on her swimsuit and grabs a towel from the beach bag nearby.

"One girl's up. She's kissing the other girl, who I think is still asleep. And…oh shit!"

Linda turns around and looks at Aldo, who is still trying to recover.

"She's coming towards the house. Quick, help me clean up!"

Aldo leans forward, grabs Linda and kisses her quick. "Tell you what. You leave this mess to me. I'll clean it up. Why don't you go down to your friends and say 'Hi?' I'll be fine here."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I can always pop in later and say hello."

Linda smiles and kisses Aldo's lips. "Okay, but don't be running off. I'm not through with you by a long shot."

Aldo chuckles. Linda pulls her bottoms up, re-ties her top and runs down the kitchen stairs eagerly making her way to the beach.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers
12