Interview with an Erotic Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pardon, me," she began. "But I could not help but notice that you were staring at my boots. I was just wondering if there was something wrong with them? Perhaps something has been spilled on them that I did not notice."

"Ma-am I am truly sorry if I caused you any discomfort. I really did not mean to stare but those are perhaps the most exciting pair of boots I have seen. Please accept my apologies and I will take my leave so I don't embarrass either one of us again tonight."

"So you find my boots to be exciting? That seems like a strange way for someone to describe a pair of boots. You must be a very strange man. Tell me what exactly would you like to do with my boots that you find so exciting?"

By this time I noticed that she had attracted quite a crown all trying to get closer to see what she was going to do to the loser that had been caught staring at her boots.

I had no idea how I was going to extricate myself from this situation but I figured that flight would be better than fight. So I started to rise from my bar stool but she moved in to my space enough so that was not possible without brushing her out of the way.

I said, "Ma-am again I apologize for my crass behavior. But I think it would be best for everyone if I just take my leave. I really do not want any trouble."

"There won't be any trouble as long as you answer my question. Now once again, what is it that you find exciting about my boots?"

How do you explain that to a woman you have never met before? "They are just different than what I normally see. For one thing the heels are considerably higher than most. I think it takes a very special and very coordinated woman to walk in them. And the tooling on the uppers is quite exquisite. And the straps across the tops make the whole package most appealing to the eye."

"It seems you are quite adept at describing my boots, but you still have not answered the question. If you had said that my boots were beautiful, what you just said would have been sufficient, but you said they were exciting. Are you talking sexually exciting? Are you going to leave here tonight and end up jacking off to the thought of my boots?"

And with that I swore I heard someone in the crowd gasp. I did not dare look around to see who it might have been as I knew that my antagonist would use the distraction to her advantage. I wanted to tell her that yes, I would probably end up masturbating to the thought of her boots but that would take me only deeper in the abyss of shit so I tried to ignore the question.

Just then the bartender came to my rescue. "I don't know what is going on here," he started. "But I really don't want any trouble in here. How about everyone going back to their tables." And then he turned his attention to me. "And I think it would be best if you settled up you tab and called it a night."

I reached for my wallet and pulled out a 20-dollar bill and told him to keep the change. As carefully as I could I stood up and squeezed past the woman and started for the door. I breathed a sigh of relief when I was finally outside and headed towards my car. I could not believe how badly things had escalated from my fascination with a pair of women's boots. And while I knew that I had escaped from a bad situation I also felt remorse that I had not been able to give her the answer that she wanted. Had there been less of a crowd maybe I could have let her enjoy humiliating me. I know that I would have enjoyed being humiliated by her if it involved sinking to my knees and worshipping those boots.

As I reached my car and hit the fob to unlock the door I noticed that I would not be going anywhere for sometime as the drivers front tire was flat as a pancake. I bent down and took a closer look and determined that someone had jabbed a sharp object into the side wall so even the fix-a-flat that I carried in the trunk would not do me any good. I was just pulling my cell phone out of my pocket to call my auto service when I heard that familiar female voice behind me.

"You really did not think that you were going to get away that easily did you?"

"Look, I admit to acting like a damn fool back there, but don't you think you are carrying this a little too far. There are laws against vandalizing property."

"Ok," she said. "I will fess up. I know that you are Philip Wilder, the erotic writer. And I will admit that I came here tonight because I was told that you would be here. This whole thing has been something of a setup. And don't worry about the tire. I have already called to have it fixed. I just wanted to make sure we had a chance to finish our conversation."

"I don't understand; why would you go to all this trouble just to try to humiliate someone you have never met?"

"I told you, you were setup. Someone wanted me to play with you a little bit. They even offered to pay me for my time, but when I found out who it was I volunteered for free. Now aren't you at least curious as to what this is all about?"

"Oh, I am curious all right, but I am also a little apprehensive as to what I am getting myself into. You know who I am but I have no idea who you are or who is behind this little charade. I don't even know your name."

"Fair enough, you can call me Mistress Darla if you like. All things will be revealed in time but only if you throw caution to the wind and allow me to give you a ride to a little private party. Why don't you take another look at my boots before you decide? In fact why don't you take a much closer look at them? Perhaps if you were to get down on your knees, you could properly inspect them."

I knew it was stupid. Who in their right mind would get down on his knees in the parking lot of a bar because a woman asked him to? Well, then whoever said I was in my right mind, but at least I was hesitating.

That is until she did something that I had not even considered. She kicked me square in the balls. I doubled up in pain and sunk to my knees, which is where she wanted me in the first place. "I told you to get on your knees and inspect my boots. I think I have been quite patient up to this point but it is time you learned to obey when I tell you to do something. Now, as much as I like the idea of you groveling in front of me right here, I really do not want to be disturbed with what I have in mind."

She then dangled a pair of handcuffs in front of my face and demanded that I put my hands behind my back and fasten them in place. I hesitated and was rewarded for my dalliance with another kick this time to my buttocks. "You may think that you have some chance of holding your own with a mere woman, but I can assure you that you do not. If you keep resisting, then I am going to have to severely punish you. So far I have aimed these boots into soft tissue, but if you do not behave, I am going to start aiming for harder areas. Maybe a broken rib or two would help you to understand."

I reached behind me and fastened the cuffs onto my wrists. I tried to ratchet them down just enough so she would hear them close but not so much that with a little effort I could get my wrists free. She then put a cloth bag over my head and told me to stand up. I was just on my feet when I felt the cold steel of those cuffs closed tightly about my wrists and I realized that my ruse had failed.

She then guided me across the asphalt for an undeterminable distance. I heard a car door open and I was shoved roughly inside the vehicle.

"Now be a good little boy," she said. "We only have a short distance to go and then you will understand everything."

A Second Interview

She was telling the truth about the length of the drive. It seemed like only a very few minutes and the car came to a halt and the engine turned off. I heard my door open and then she said, "I am going to help you out of your seat. Please do not do anything that I might interpret as a hostile move. I don't mind hurting you but it might be easier getting you inside if you are able to walk." I then felt her hand on my elbow and she was guiding me out of the car.

I had no idea where we were going but I was grateful for her steady hand on my arm, guiding me to the destination. After we had traveled a little ways she pulled me to a stop and announced, "There are two steps directly in front of you, so please step up but be careful. Very carefully I raised my right foot and felt for the step. You would be surprised how difficult it is to take just two small steps when you cannot see. It gives you a whole new appreciation for what the blind go through.

I heard a loud click and then the scrape as a door was being opened. She not so gently pushed me through the opening and then closed the door behind us. Only then did she remove the bag so that I could again see.

I now realized that I was in what appeared to be some kind of a studio. In the center of a stage like area was a fake living room set up. A leather sofa adored on side and two leather chairs were set on angles facing the sofa. There was no coffee table in the center but two end tables were set between each chair and each end of the sofa. A walking space was left open between the two chairs. There were four video cameras positioned around the layout so that every possible angle could be taped. A large boom microphone hung over the entire layout making individual mics not necessary. "I am sure that you have seen your interview with Angela," my captor explained.

Before she could go on, I broke in and told her that no I had not seen the interview although I was there when it was taped.

"Well," she started. "We are going to continue that interview tonight but this time we are going to give you a little more incentive to tell the truth."

She then crossed the room to a door that when opened revealed a variety of what I could only describe as sadomasochistic toys. From my limited viewpoint I could clearly see a variety of whips, paddles and taws. What other delightful items were hidden from view I could not say. But I had a terrifying feeling that I would find out eventually.

When my jailor returned from the closet she held in her hand a small harness in her hands. I was not sure that I had ever seen one before but from its size and construction I had a feeling what part of the body it was designed to fit. She also carried what I knew for a fact was a butt plug, except that his one was not made of plastic but rather appeared to be made of copper or bronze.

She then steered me underneath a hanging hook in the center of the fake living area. She brought the hook down and fastened it to the chain of my handcuffs and made a motion to some invisible entity. And then the hook began to rise and I was pulled uncomfortably into a semi hanging position, bent over at the waist.

She then began to open the buckle of my belt and pulled it free from my jeans. Next came the top button and a yank on the tab and my zipper was lowered. She then pushed my jeans along with my shorts off and over my hips. She then told me to step out of my shoes, which I did with much trepidation. I was then ordered to remove my socks by taking the big toe of one foot and hooking it into the top of my sock on the opposite foot. This dear readers is much more difficult than it sounds. By the time I had successfully managed this feat, my shoulders felt as if they had been dislocated.

Darla then stood back and closely examined what she had so unceremoniously unwrapped. "Not much to look at there is it? I hope this harness can be drawn up small enough to encase those little tiny stones without them falling out. She then took a metal ring and forced my testicles through it one at a time. Then she bent my still flaccid penis in half and forced the foreskin through the ring as well. Then by pulling on my foreskin and shoving on the ring she soon had it nestled quite uncomfortably at the base of my testicles and against my pelvis bone at the top of my cock.

She then took the leather harness and inserted my cock through a hole in the center and fastened it securely behind my scrotum. Then with no lubrication she pushed the copper phallus into my rectum and rammed it home. It was so constructed that it flared out at the base so that it was held in place without any other means of support. This gave me great cause for concern as I was sure when it came time to take it out something would have to tear in the removal process.

Darla then went back to the closet and this time when she came back she had a series of wires attached to a small metal box. The box was then hung from somewhere on the bottom of the metal harness and the wires were attached in some fashion to the ring around my cock and balls and also to the metal butt plug.

"There now let's just make sure this thing works before we continue." She then produced an object from her pocket and depressed the little red button at the top with her thumb. Despite my best efforts to control my reaction I screamed as the voltage hit first my cock and balls and then traveled into my rectum. If I had not been suspended I know that I would have lost my balance and been forced to my knees from the intense pain.

"Hmm that seemed to work quite well. Do you think you can be a good little boy, if I take the hook off of your cuffs?"

"Yes," I said. And then she depressed the button a second time and held it a little longer.

"Yes, what?" she spat.

"Yes, Mistress Darla." I replied.

She then made a downward motion with her hand and the hook began to lower and the pressure on my arms and shoulders began to lessen. When all the pressure had been relieved she removed the hook from my cuffs and allowed me to stand upright. But that was not to last.

"On your knees worm. Let's see how well you can crawl. Crawl to the sofa and sit facing it."

I tried to wobble on just my knees but I was not making much progress. So I flopped down onto my side and began to try to push myself across the floor with my feet. I was grateful that the floor was made of hardwood and not carpeted as the smooth surface made the going a little easier.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, what a pathetic little worm you are. Here let me see if I can help you along." And with that she put the sole of her boot against my ass cheek and began pushing me across the floor. With the two of us pushing I eventually got to the area of the floor where she wanted me.

She then grabbed me by the hair of the head and began pulling me into a sitting position directly in front of the sofa. She then sat down in front of me and crossed her legs so that the toe of her right boot was only inches from my mouth. "Hmm, I really like you on your knees in front of me. How is it for you?" "It is fine, Mistress Darla. But you know you did not have to go to all this trouble just to get me on my knees in front of you. I would have been more than willing to do that if you had just asked me."

"Yes, but then what fun would that is? I think you yourself said that if the man is willing it takes all the pleasure out of it."

"Maybe so," I started. "But how are you going to make me unwilling when obviously I am exactly where I want to be?"

"Perhaps but as the evening progresses we will see how willing you are." She then brought the toe of her boot and wiped it across my lips. "Would you like to stick out your tongue and lick my boot?"

"Yes, Mistress, Darla, may I please?"

"All right then, just a little around where the sole meets the upper." And she shoved the boot firmly against my lips.

With as much grace as I could manage in that position I stuck my tongue out and began licking as much of her boot as I could reach. But I would only take a few swipes with my tongue and she would inch her foot back away from me so that I would have to strain further on the front of my knees to get back in contact with it. And then it happened; I lost my balance and fell clumsily onto my face on the floor. With no way to break my fall my nose and mouth were took the most of the punishment and I felt a trickle of blood began to seep from my nose.

Darla quickly got up from her seat and moved around to my side and delivered a sharp kick to my exposed side just below the ribs. "Look at what you have done you clumsy fool. Now you have got blood on this nice floor." She then grabbed a rag from the end table and threw it in front of my face. "Pick it up in your mouth, worm. And clean that floor before it sets into the wood."

I did the best I could but with my nose still bleeding I was not making a lot of progress until she finally took pity on me and jammed some Kleenex up my nose to stop the bleeding.

"You are truly pathetic. If I had known how uncoordinated you were I would never have taken this assignment. Now turn over onto you back."

I did as she asked although it caused my hands to be trapped between my body and the hardwood floor with caused me great pain. She then took the sole of her boot and pushed it down hard against my bruised mouth and told me to get to licking. I stuck out my tongue but could not make much headway as the pressure of her boot was keeping my mouth from moving.

"You are not even any good at the one thing that you said you enjoyed. You cannot even lick my boots worth a damn. Here just hold your tongue out and I will help you." And with that she roughly pulled the dry sole of her boot across my tongue. This caused it to stretch out from my mouth and I thought it would tear from its' anchor at the back of my mouth. She then put a little more pressure onto my tongue and began to grind her foot from side to side. I couldn't scream because my tongue was pinned under her boot but I would have otherwise.

"That is enough for now. I am bored with this activity. And besides, there are so many other wonderful things for you to experience tonight. I do want you to know, however, that there was a little accident in the ladies room earlier tonight. One of the toilets overflowed and the sole that you just licked got quite soiled with the filth. So not only did you get some of that in your mouth but that open sore on your lip probably got infected as well."

I had no comment for that and so I just kept quiet and waited for whatever would occur next.

"As much as I like to have you at my feet, that position does not afford you the best view for the next segment of the show. So if you would not mind see if you can pull your hands down below your hips and pull your legs out so that you can move your hands in front of you body. I guess I could just unlock your cuffs but what fun would that be?"

With a little effort I found that it was fairly a simple maneuver to accomplish what she requested. She then instructed me to stand up and place the chain of my cuffs over the dangling hook. The with a wave of her hand upward the hook began to rise until i was stretched with my arms above me and just the tips of my toes on the hard wood floor.

"Now I seem to recall that you had expressed the desire to whip a woman or to be whipped by one. If you would keep your eyes on the screen to your left please. I think you will be very pleased with what you are going to witness." Because of the way my body was hung, it was a fairly easy task to be able to rotate in any direction that I wished. And so I tiptoed around until I was directly in line with the screen she was talking about. When I had settled into that position, I saw the screen begin to rise and slowly ever so slowly the naked body of a young woman came into view. Like me, she was suspended from the ceiling, although a leather harness supported he body so that not so much of her weight was on her arms and legs.

She had a leather mask covering her face but there was something vaguely familiar about her. I reached into the depths of my memory to try and drag out what my eyes were not revealing, but I could not quite grasp who it might be.

As Darla walked towards the bound, helpless woman, I noticed that she carried a riding crop in her hand and was gently tapping it against the side of her skirt as she walked. When she was right next to her victim, for surely that was what this helpless waif must be, she began gently running the whip slowly against the bare skin of her buttocks. I could hear a small gasp coming from the bound girl's lips but I was unsure if it was because of fear or anticipation.