Interview with an Erotic Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, worm, you had said you would like to whip a woman. Well, unfortunately we cannot allow you to be untied so all you can do is witness the rise and fall of the whip. But we did want you to feel a little of what this young lass is going through and so we found a way to make your harness respond to loud noises. The louder the noise the higher the voltage that will be dispensed. So the sound of the whip striking flesh may cause you some discomfort, if our toy here should feel the need to scream, then I imagine your harness will cause you considerable pain. So then shall we get started? Oh I almost forgot. I am sure you would like to know the identity of the person that is here because of you tonight."

With that she stepped up and unbuckled the leather mask and pulled it from the woman's head. And as the golden blonde tresses fell to the shoulders of the woman in front of me, I recognized the face of my younger sister, Andrea.

"God, no!" I screamed. "You cannot do this to her. Whip me instead. Please I am begging you, let her go."

"Why you pathetic little hypocrite. You said you would like to whip a woman and so we thought you should get a chance to see what that entails. After all any other woman we chose would have been somebody's wife, daughter, mother or sister. Why should it not be someone that you love?"

And with that she raised the whip and brought it down with all her force onto the right buttock of my sister. As the whip landed with a dull whap, I felt a slight discharge of electricity into my body but when Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs I felt the most intense pain I had ever had to endure before. Again the whip was raised over Darla's head and again it was brought down only this time on the left buttock. I did not even have time to feel the small pain before the large one threatened to burn my insides into ashes.

Darla looked at me with a huge smile on her face and asked, "How do you like it so far? Is it living up to your greatest expectations?"

"You cruel heartless bitch," I screamed. "I am going to kill you when I get loose from here."

"And just why do you think you are ever going to get loose? Once I am finished with your pretty little sister, I may just decide to use the whip on you. It will be interesting to see which is worse, the pain of the whip or the pain of the electricity that you cause by your screams. But that last jolt to your balls almost caused you to pass out and I do not want that to happen until I have finished with Andrea so I am going to turn off the voltage to your harness. That way you can just hang there and enjoy the show."

With that she walked over to me and reached down and disconnected the box from my harness. "There now you can really enjoy the show."

She returned to my helpless sister and inspected the damage that her whip had done so far. "Wow, you are going to have some nice bruises there if you are still alive when I finish with you. I have been told that whipping a woman on her buttocks actually can be pleasurable. Is that the case my pet?" When she did not receive and answer she decided to inspect for herself.

She then reached between my sisters legs and began running her fingers up and down her slit. "My, my," she exclaimed. "You are enjoying this." And she pulled her fingers out and held them up towards me. Even from this distance I could see them glisten with moisture and I knew that the whip had indeed caused my sister to become excited.

"Well, we certainly cannot have you getting all wet and dripping. So I am going to concentrate my strokes somewhere other than you pretty little ass. I hear the tops of the legs can be excruciatingly painful when whipped."

She then brought the whip down again with force but this time just below Andrea's buttocks. Andrea not only screamed this time but also threw her entire body away from the blow. Because of that, her feet came off the floor and she began to swing back and forth. Before she could come to rest the whip again struck. This time the target was an inch or so lower than the one previous. The scream had barely left her mouth when the whip struck again, just a little lower yet.

I was begging and pleading and the tears were running down my face. But none of my pleas were answered. It was not until Andrea slumped fully into her harness that Darla set the whip aside.

"That was so much fun. I so love all the endorphins that a little whipping action brings out. I am so disappointed though that you did not enjoy it more. I was sure that your small excuse for a cock would have gotten hard watching your sister abused that way. Perhaps the next act will bring out a better reaction."

She approached me and removed the leather harness from my cock and balls but left the metal ring and the butt plug attached. She then produced a smaller ring and put it over my flaccid fore-skinned penis. Grabbing my shaft she began working the hard metal ring down until it nestled solidly against the base of my cock. "Now if we only had someway of getting you hard. I know perhaps you would like to lick my boots for real. Would that get you excited, worm? Just imagine the smell of the leather or how your tongue would feel snaking across all that dirt and grime. Imagine where those boots have walked today and all the other days since they were new." And pulling on a pair of leather gloves she reached down and gave my awakening penis a gentle squeeze. "Yes I can see that idea does excite you. All that wonderful blood is beginning to seep into your tube, but the ring is going to keep it from flowing back out."

And she was right. I was experiencing the beginning of an erection and I knew that from past experience there was no way that I would return to a flaccid state until someone decided to remove the smaller ring. And already I was beginning to experience some discomfort as my cock grew bigger and bigger.

"Oh, that is so lovely. What a nice shade of purple you are turning. I imagine shortly that it will turn black and then what? Do you think the blood will begin to clot in there and maybe you will have that woody until it finally falls off? And now are you ready for the next act?"

"I have no idea why you are doing this but please just end this now before someone dies. My sister needs medical attention. Do what you will with me but let her go, please."

"Oh, your sister is fine. We administered a little ammonia under her nose and she came right around. In fact she is so well that we are going to use her in this segment as well. Keep your eyes on the screen."

And once again the screen started to rise, but this time I did not see Andrea's legs but instead the base of some kind of padded bench. When the screen had reached where Andrea's hips would have been before I saw that she was there but this time strapped down to the bench face up and her legs spread and secured to a pole that ran between her ankles. Her hips were just off the end of the bench but because the spreader bar was suspended from the ceiling she did not drop below the padding. And then a very large naked man stepped into view. He was obviously excited as his giant member stood straight up away from his body. It was so long that if he bent his head only slightly downward he would be able to give himself fallatio. It was also so thick that I was sure it could not possible enter any normal woman's vagina no less my small innocent sisters.

I wanted to yell and scream but by now I realized that it would be pointless to do so. So I just closed my eyes and tried to avoid what I knew was inevitability. And then I heard Darla say, "Open your eyes damn you and watch what is going to happen. If you try to avoid it I swear I will make this much harder on Andrea. And it is obvious from your condition that you find it to be exciting in any regard. Andrea, look at the screen over your head and notice how much your big brother really hates this."

And then my eyes were drawn to the huge screen that was hung above the bench where my sister was tied. And of course you guessed it the main attraction was my fully erect black penis. I could have explained that it was not because of her situation but it would have fallen on deaf ears at that juncture.

And then with a shaky voice, Andrea spoke. "I did not believe it when these people told me what a perverted man you had become. But, now I can see for myself. What a magnificent hard on you have achieved and all because someone is about to rape me. I suppose when this is over you will write a book about how excited you got watching a giant pole being rammed into my cunt."

"Andrea, please believe me this has nothing to do with you. I can't lose my erection because the blood is trapped in my shaft by two metal rings that are cutting off the blood flow."

"Phillip, shut the fuck up. Nobody here is ready to believe your lies. You might just as well enjoy the show. Do you think he will tear me asunder with that huge cock of his?"

The man then stepped up between her legs and began rubbing the tip of his gigantic cock up and down her slit. Even though I am sure she hated what was happening to her I could hear a gentle moan escape her lips when it brushed against her clit. And then something absolutely terrifying happened. I actually began to be stimulated by the sight and my already engorged cock strained even harder against the ring holding the blood in. What Andrea said really was true. I was excited by the fact that she was about to be impaled by something much larger than had ever been inside her before.

While that thought was still burning a hole in my conscience he began to place the head of his cock against her vaginal opening and began to push with his hips. Because I was directly behind him my view was blocked somewhat but then I changed my vantage point to the screen above the action. I was actually pleased to note that the camera angle was perfect to allow me to see every inch of that magnificent tool. He had only managed to insert the head and already I could see that she was being stretched much farther than anyone should be able to endure. But she was not screaming out in pain but rather the microphone was clearly picking up the sounds of coming passion. Inch by what must have been painful inch he forced himself inside of my sister. When he was only about a fourth of the way to his goal he stopped and allowed himself to recover. Apparently the tightness of that pussy was causing so much friction against his sensitive member that he was in danger of discharging his load.

And then he started again. I watched from the back as those powerful muscles in his buttocks clenched and shoved and then I watched from above to see the progress his cock was making. He was now half way there and still she did not cry out. And then I heard her voice, "Please, dear lord, I can't take anymore. You are going to split me wide open."

And then Darla spoke, "Don't listen to the slut, fuck her. Shove that rod of yours all the way to the hilt. She will stretch a mile before she tears an inch."

And he clenched his ass and pushed with all his might. I watched on the overhead screen as he started steadily sliding towards her pubic hairs and then he was all the way inside. He stopped fully imbedded and let out a sign of contentment. "God, she is tight." And then he pulled almost all the way out and drove in one motion back in. I saw her hips rise up and I did not know if that was to give her some relief or if she was trying to draw him even deeper inside of her. Again he withdrew and this time held himself quiet with just his head still inside and then again drove his cock to the hilt.

"Oh, dear God, fuck me," Andrea begged. "I have never felt anything like this in my life. Drive that magnificent piece of meat in deeper." And he obliged. He picked up the pace and I could see her hips matching his rhythm. And with each stroke I could hear her moan and beg for more. It seemed like hours passed as I watched him piston in and out before, I saw his ass clench and he drove deep and held it as spasm after spasm passed through his body. And then finally he withdrew completely walked around to her head and placed his dripping wet cock to her lips. I was stunned when she willingly opened her mouth and took as much of him in as possible. She sucked for only a little while when he pulled out and wiped his cock with her hair and then walked off the stage.

Only then did I return my attention to my own problem. I had been trapped in those rings for so long that I felt like my cock was an ice cycle. And then I heard a familiar voice call out from somewhere back stage. "Darla, let him down and put him on the bench."

And as she obeyed and was leading me towards the bench, I saw my ex-wife emerge and head my way. "My, Phillip," she said. "I don't believe that I have ever seen your wienie that engorged. I do think this may be the first time that I ever might be able to use that thing and actually orgasm. Lie down like a good little boy and let Darla fasten you in. This may well be the ride of your life."

I did not even argue. I gladly got up on that bench and lay down face up. I did not however leave my ass hanging over the edge. It was a good thing too, as my ex-wife climbed on top of me and unceremoniously lowered her dripping cunt onto my frozen shaft. "God, that feels so good." she said as she fully impaled herself on it. "I wish I had know about this sooner. Maybe, I would have kept you around for an occasional fuck when Donald was out of town." And then she began to grind her hips from side to side more than up and down. And while the heat of her body should have been warming me up, the friction against my painfully stretched skin was an agony that no one would ever associate with the act of fucking.

She rode me like a bucking bronco for the longest time. She had no reason to worry about me ejaculating as nothing could escape the confinement of those rings. As she got more and more pleasure, I got more and more pain. And I could see from the look in her eyes she knew how much she was hurting me and she was enjoying every second of it.

When she was finally done, she rose off of my cock and repositioned her hips above my face. And then she reached down and spread her cunt lips and slowly lowered herself to my mouth. "It is too bad that you could not orgasm as it would have been more pleasurable to have you eat your own cum. But never the less I am sure you can give me one more orgasm before we are through." And she began to grind her wet slit against my mouth. And despite my better judgment, I stuck out my tongue and allowed her to ride it to orgasm.

When she was through, I thought they would just let me lay there until my cock petrified and fell off. But that was not to be. Darla approached me and with her still gloved hand reached out and grasped the small ring that encircled my cock. With a not so gentle tug she managed to get it moving towards the tip and it soon slid all the way off. What should have been a huge relief actually was a cause for more pain. As the blood started to flow anew all of my nerve endings came back to life. Darla then removed my restraints and allowed me to get to my feet. I was so light headed at that point that I thought I might pass out and had to reach out and steady myself against the bench.

"Ok, you have been such a great sport that you can now have a little reward. Come on over and get on your knees in front of the sofa. I am going to let you finish licking my boots and you can spend as much time at it as you like." I settled down on my knees and willingly lowered my head towards her boots only to feel her hand grip me under the chin and pull my head away. "I said you could lick my boots but there is something I want you to do first."

"Anything you want," Mistress Darla.

"Good boy. Now I want you to jack off and spurt all that spent up cum onto my boots and then you can lick them clean. I am sure that your wife and sister will enjoy the show."

That may have been the single most embarrassing thing I had ever done but I followed her instructions to the letter. And after all of the pent of sexual tension I had went through I spurted a lot of cum. She instructed me to rub it all over the uppers of her boots and then to make sure I got every bit with my tongue.

I both hated and loved every stroke of my tongue on her boots. I even lovingly cleaned the filthy soles of her boots and then thanked her for the privilege.

When I was finally through and asked for permission to rise I heard a loud round of applause from somewhere off stage. And then my sister, my mother, my ex-wife and Angela Hayward emerged from the shadows. They were all high fiving each other and laughing and clapping there hands.

Andrea was the first to reach me. She pulled me into her arms and gave me a big hug. "Well big brother did you enjoy this day as much as we did?"

"You mean you were in on this whole thing?" I asked.

"In on it," she laughed. "I orchestrated it. Do you not even realize what day this is?"

I tried to think but it was not coming to me and then the light bulb went on. " Do you mean?" I started only to be interrupted.

And then they all shouted in unison "Happy Birthday, Phillip."

The End.