All Comments on 'Interview With Lisa and Brain'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wouldn't read your story

If you can't be troubled to get the spelling of your main character's name right IN THE TITLE - I can't be bothered to read your story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A good story

Too bad that they didn't get to fuck Lisa. I think a three way would have made a good movie for their webcast. Get the old gal air tight.

Thanks for the read.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

A different take on the old Mom/son fucking story, but very good nevertheless. I enjoyed this a lot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You need a proofreader/editor.

You have pretty good stories, but you really need to find someone to help you proofread and edit. The mistakes continuously disrupted the flow of the reading. When that happens, the story starts to take a back-seat. I have even begun to debate whether to read your submissions due to the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sure MTB needs to proofread better, but pay attention to the fine story

In a way it's a sad story. Brian waited until his mid-30s to do what down deep he always wanted to do, what many many sons, who knows maybe most of them, want to do. Yeah, you got it in one--fuck his own mother. My guess is that it's hard-wired in the young male, this desire, this need to get back up the same cunt he came out of, now with the big hard cock he's sporting between his legs. Well, better late than never, and it's great that Brian's mother Lisa is gung-ho for welcoming her boy up between her own legs. She knows a big good-looking cock when she sees one, which her son Brian's cock is, as even the interviewer has to admit. They don't bother disguising what they're doing, why the fuck should they? It's the most natural and normal thing there is--a loving boy shoving his fat prick up his loving mother's beloved twat. Lisa yells, "Come on Brian! Its time for you to stick it in mother." He does, and he pumps away as he's done so many times before, till he blows his loaded balls up inside his mom and shoots her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. And Brian'll be doing that for years to come, like a good son should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spelling

I didn't even read the story I just saw the title and laughed. You spelt Brian wrong

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Almost fell asleep

I just found the whole story flat out boring.

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
insurmountable typo

Yeah, if you can't even be bothered to spell one of the main character's names right in the title, then this probably isn't worth my time.

You even spelled it wrong once in the actual story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again, you can't satisfy them all

Interesting comment prior to mine. He berated you for misspelling the characters name in the title, and then commented "probably isn't worth my time." Then said "You even spelled it wrong once in the actual story!" But he previously said he didn't take the time to read the story. Yeah right.

Good read. Keep doing your thing.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.