All Comments on 'Interviewing a Dictator'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Iinterviewing Mr X

Mr x was a ruggedly handsome Tinsel-Town insider in his late 60's, who was a genuine eccentric, and knew where MOST of the bodies were buried. He was my go-to man when one of those salacious, but not too important stories, came up. I knew what his price would be, and was willing, indeed eager to pay it. On this interview the editor had saddled me with one of those Boston Brahmin girls who hadn't yet advanced beyond knowing everything. When we reached X's door he invited us in and took us to the door into his Interview room. He turned to her "my rules are not a demand, BUT, if you want to attend this interview then we will all be naked. X and I started dropping our clothes and Ms Brahmin looked shocked. STRIP or leave X repeated and she began to disrobe (probably the way she would describe it as STRIP was too vulgar for Brahmin). We all went into the room and the interview began. Ms BB was slowly, with a chance to balk and withdrw outside at every step, "dressed" for her part, as X talked about how good a screw BB's Mother had been. Soon BB was in a dog collar chained to the bed, her arms were behind her back and inside a tight cloth sleave, and she had large dildoe's strapped into her CUNT and ASS buzzing away. I had put on my obligatory cock chastity cage and had arrived after an enema and a good KYing. I am a FAGGOT BOTTOM from way back, and loved X's cock, now stiff at 8 -nches long and 3 inches thick, to fuck me. We had worked out an interview style long ago. He would mount and ride me, stroking long and slow, for five minutes or so, then I would ask questions and take notes as he gave me what answers he felt able to, before mounting and fucking me for another session with more interview time when he was not in me. We had done hours long interviews like this before. Ms BB now had to be incorporated into this, and got to take X's cock into her mouth to clean, while her dildoes were switched off for that duty, each time X and I were talking. I noticed that each time BB got to suck him, a bit more was forced into her mouth/throat, until she got to chew on his pubes. She was also cumming fairly regularly as the dildoes were expanded and their speed was increased. After the interview was complete I tidied up, shook hands and left, DEEPLY SATISFIED, and Ms BB stayed for an Party with many more insiders, who explored her insides, all weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...