Intimate Restraints

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Bill responded, "Just for a moment." He reached for Nan and within a few seconds was unhooking her bra saying, "You made such an effort to prepare them. It would be rude not to uncover your nipples so I can properly appreciate them." Bill opened her bra and removed the last wrapping from his presents. He then again stepped back to get a broader view and said, 'Wow! You look incredible."

Nan's breasts did seem bigger than usual and her nipples looked fantastic. Nan brought her hands up and cupped her tits - lifting them slightly toward Bill saying, "I thought the cupless black fabric would be a special way to display my breasts and nipples. I trust you like them." Bill lowered his face to her chest to get a better look at Nan's erect nubs. Seeing the bands pinching her tender flesh was hot. Her nipples looked to be about twice their normal size. Their blatant display invited his mouth to touch each of them. Bill used his dry lips to gently feel their size and heat. Nan's soft groan told him her preparation had also made her nubs more sensitive.

Feeling he should say something, Bill muttered, "Incredible. You're incredible."

"Thank you for noticing. I have a brain that knows how to please you. I'm generally quite modest but I can be as slutty as I choose when I choose."

Bill directed Nan to sit in a straight backed chair and knelt between her legs. This put his face just inches from her left nipple. Bill added his tongue to his lips in feeling her up which now brought moisture to his target- making it slippery and sensuous. His tongue explored and Nan's body tensed with arousal. Nan gasped as his tongue ran over and around her encased nipples. Bill first focused on her left nipple, repeated his actions on her right and then returned to her left.

In due course his teeth gently scratched Nan's left nipple above the ring and then bit beneath it. It was a new and unusual sensation to feel her erect nub wrapped in metal. He loved that she'd been kinky enough to prepare herself in this way for him and he loved how erect her nipples remained. After a few nibbles her left ring loosened and fell off into Bill's mouth. He was surprised and a little disappointed but he quickly removed the ring from his mouth and returned to Nan's naked nipple. It felt much sexier now since Bill could feel every bit of its length and texture without the ring's interference. Nan's body squirmed under his assault and her breath came in aroused pants.

After roughly exploring her left nipple Bill moved to her right where he decided to intentionally remove the other ring with his teeth. That ring must have been pinched a little tighter since it didn't come off easily. Bill worked the nipple more forcefully with my tongue and teeth to free the nipple. This brought Nan's body off the chair in a violent orgasm at roughly the same moment that the ring slid off.

Nan's hands shot to Bill's shoulders to push him away. She said, "No more, please. Give me a minute." Bill complied by leaving her nipples alone. He buried his face between her soft breasts and kissed their inner slopes. Nan's heavy breathing gradually became more normal.

After Nan calmed down a bit, Bill told her to stand so he could take her place on the chair. With them both standing he slipped her panties down and off smiling at modest Nan's awareness that by dressing with her panties over her garter straps they could be removed without disturbing the corset. He wondered if she knew that by instinct or if she had more sexual experience than he thought. At his direction she then straddled his lap and he guided his cock into her sodden pussy. Bill fondled her breasts with one hand while his other held her hip to direct her body's grinding on his cock. While telling him to be gentle with her chest, Nan pushed it out proudly, saying, "Did you like your present?" Her right nipple still glistened with his saliva. Both nipples were still swollen and red but probably not as stiff as they had been. They looked like they had been abused and Bill guessed that was how they felt to Nan. He told her that he'd loved his present and that her nipples looked fantastic to him. Bill stared at them as he was overcome by his climax.

Nan left in early September for a four month work/training assignment in New York. The couple maintained their relationship by phone, email and Face Time. Bill couldn't bring himself to talk about kinky sexy phone or in the Face Time sessions so he spiced up his emails with descriptions of the many ways he wanted to enjoy Nan's breasts and the rest of her body when they were next together.

One evening Bill wrote," I recently read a story on the Internet about breast bondage. The author described his wife's breasts swelling when bound- getting hard and incredibly sensitive. He said the woman becomes very aroused and yet uncomfortably frustrated by the pressure in her swollen tits. He said his wife had the most violent orgasm of her life. I found the imagery very arousing and obviously thought of teasing your breasts with bondage followed by giving you a huge orgasm."

He closed the email by saying, "I've attached a copy of the breast bondage story. Please read it. I've found a website that sells soft black rope and read quite a bit about Japanese rope bondage. The rope should look dramatic against your fair skin as your breasts swell up. Your wrists will also be bound so you'll be at my mercy while I enjoy your aching breasts. Please let me know if you're interested; I won't push the subject if you're not."

Early the next morning Nan responded to his email by one of her own saying, "I read the breast bondage story this morning and got really hot. You're a pervert. Wanting to bind my breasts with rope to make them swell up and ache is definitely odd. Surprisingly, I guess I'm sick too. The story got me so aroused my panties got soaked. I'm going to have to change them before going to work. I suspect I may be distracted all morning with the thoughts you've put in my head. Could we get a hotel room for the night before Thanksgiving? In the privacy of the room, my breasts will be yours. Buy the black rope; it sounds sexy as hell."

Bill was thrilled by her positive response- immediately ordering the black rope. He searched the Internet for more about breast bondage. He found a few sites that discussed Japanese rope bondage and even gave step by step instructions. There were dozens of complex rope patterns but Bill was only interested in binding Nan's breasts as depicted in the story he'd read. He studied some of the basics and felt he could do a credible job of binding Nan's 34Cs. In future emails he made teasing references to having bought the rope and how he was practicing with it.

Nan was coming back to visit her parents in LA for Thanksgiving but gave them an arrival date and time one day later than her actual travel plan to give her a night alone with Bill. By prior arrangement with him Nan reserved the hotel room and checked in on the afternoon of the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Bill arrived about 6 PM. She'd texted him with the room number so he went straight to the room and knocked on the door. The door opened and Bill found Nan wearing high heels and a silk robe. He couldn't be sure but assumed she was naked under the robe. The couple embraced and kissed passionately. The feel of her breasts against his chest and her ass in his hands confirmed there was no clothing under the robe. Bill grabbed Nan's ass in both hands and told her how great she looked and felt.

Without his saying anything, Nan turned and walked toward the bed. She turned back to face Bill and dropped the robe saying, "I trust you brought your rope." Bill again told her how great she looked and quickly stripped his clothes off. He retrieved his coil of rope from his small suitcase and had Nan extend her arms out to the side for the first part of his rope work.

The rope was made of nylon or some other synthetic which was both soft and free of any protruding hairs which would be typical of a natural fiber. It was 3/8 inch diameter making it feel substantial while still being flexible enough for the needed turns. Bill had practiced the planned rope pattern on a large pillow. It was a very simple pattern which he felt was the right approach for an amateur. He had the sequence of the various rope runs and arrangement committed to memory.

Bill folded the long rope in half to effectively create two lengths. He ran the doubled rope around Nan- with one strand over and the other snugly under her breasts looping the strands through the folded point at her back and bringing the ends separately over her shoulders. The vertical rope which ran from her back over each shoulder was brought close to its partner on her upper chest and passed between her breasts under the horizontal lines. The vertical ropes were then looped to pull the two horizontals together. This put some pressure on her breasts. The ropes were then brought back over each shoulder to be tied off at the back. Bill then used separate short cords on the outside of each breast to similarly pull the top and bottom ropes together- greatly increasing the pressure. None of the ropes were tight; "snug" would be the best description but in combination they constricted Nan's breasts and pushed them outward. The result was to visually emphasize her breasts and restrict the flow of blood just enough to cause a gradual but significant swelling.

Within a few minutes he'd completed his first Shibari. He told Nan to lower her arms and then to put them behind her. While not part of the breast bondage Bill tied Nan's hands behind her back noting, "This will keep your hands from interfering. It also pushes your breasts forward making them seem even more inviting than usual."

He kissed Nan passionately and thanked her for indulging him. She replied, "This isn't all about you. Based on the story you sent I'm expecting a pretty great orgasm. Do you think your rope technique will deliver?" Bill smiled and invited her to sit on the loveseat with him so he could fondle Nan's tits and better appreciate his art. He embraced and kissed her. With her wrists bound Nan could return his kisses but was otherwise helpless. She could see and sense her breasts sticking out obscenely. It was dehumanizing but very erotic. After several prolonged passionate kisses Bill leaned back and studied Nan's upper body.

Nan's breasts had colored considerably and Bill knew it was from swelling against the rope. The changes were gradual but it was obvious that her skin was taut, her breasts were hard and hot to the touch and darker in color. Bill's cock throbbed at the thought of Nan's breasts swelling; while he knew swelling was just biology, the concept had always aroused him. Feeling her swollen breasts was a new experience; the black bondage rope was both an artistic frame for her breasts and constrictive bondage. Bill liked the idea that he was totally in control of her aching breasts.

Nan's swollen tits projected dramatically. In part because of the pressure in her breasts, her nipples stood up very boldly. Nan's chest was like a caricature or cartoon image of a busty damsel in distress- helpless in her bondage and the object of her captor's lust. Again, Bill loved both the look and feel of the distorted breasts he'd created. He told Nan how much he was enjoying her new look and asked how her breasts felt.

Nan replied, "I can't really describe a physical feeling beyond heat and pressure. They didn't hurt but I think pain isn't far away. If you touch me more than the gentle way you're doing it now I'll probably scream. My whole body is tense. My breasts feel very hot and fragile."

Bill's hand continued to gently fondle Nan for another few minutes. He felt like a pervert but the heat and swelling of her breasts was very exciting. He found it odd that he normally loved to grab her breasts and relish the softness of her flesh which the swelling took away. He guessed it was the control that turned him on and that made him feel guilty. Despite that his cock was incredibly hard.

Bill dropped his hand to Nan's Venus Mound and her legs opened inviting him to go lower. He cupped her pussy and played with the area- gradually moving inside. His mouth found first one and then her other distended nipple. He forced himself to be gentle which was difficult since her nipples were larger and more erect than he could remember. They invited rough attention. Meanwhile, his fingers explored her very wet pussy. In a minute Nan's hips were lifting off the cushion as she aggressively fucked his hand. The orgasm that followed was violent and lasted twice as long as usual.

When Nan calmed, she stood, turned and then straddled his legs as she lowered herself to kneel over him, saying "Don't touch me. Do as you're told or I'll leave your cock trying to fuck the air."

Bill expected her to sit on his cock but she moved so that his shaft was pressed against her pussy lips but not inside. His cockhead was pressed against her Venus Mound.

Nan said, "My tits are now aching and feel like they're on fire. They really look obscene, don't they? You can look but not touch." This was quite a challenge since the position put her engorged breasts right in front of his face.

Nan understood his temptation and was using it to tease him more, saying, "If you touch them, I'll stand up and we'll be done. You're in my virtual bondage now. My swollen breasts are inches away from your mouth but you can't touch them. You'd love to grab them and suck on my nipples but you can't. If you behave you'll be rewarded; if you don't restrain yourself you'll lose out. Just enjoy looking at how hot and swollen you've made me. If you lean in a little your face can probably even feel the heat that's radiating from my swollen tits but don't touch. I'll bet that makes your cock ache."

Nan was, of course, exactly right. Bill leaned in- bringing his face to within an inch or so of her breast. He could feel heat radiating from her taut skin. Bill was incredibly aroused by the swelling of her tits and by her reversal of their roles. He said, "My cock aches a lot but your pussy lips are probably going to give me relief in a minute. Even without moving my cock can feel your wetness and is going to shoot. If you don't want the couch messy, perhaps you should let me in." Nan smiled but didn't move.

"I think you're bluffing but perhaps I'd better move away," she said. Nan lifted her hips off of him-standing above his thighs and leaving his cock flopping in the air. Bill regretted having said anything.

Nan then said, "Calm down for a minute. It's pretty sexy that we're aching together; let's hold that thought while you stare at my nipples. I don't know if you can see but they feel like they're going to explode. Actually, if they don't explode my tits might. Something has to relieve the pressure soon."

After perhaps 20 seconds of intense visual contact, Nan lowered herself slowly-guiding Bill's cock into her wet pussy by trial and error. As she blindly tried to align their organs she said, "Tying my hands wasn't necessarily the best idea you had, was it?" Seeing Bill start to reach Nan said, "Stop. No touching. I'm in charge now and we're doing this my way." Finally the head of his cock found her pussy and insinuated itself between her lips. They both gasped and uttered unintelligible words and groans as Nan lowered her hips and ground herself on his erect cock. Each of them was overcome with arousal as she raised and lowered herself on him. He was cumming very soon after being enveloped by her wet softness. Nan didn't cum but enjoyed milking Bill until he was truly empty.

While Bill's cock softened inside of her, Nan whispered somewhat urgently, "Pease untie me." He released her wrists first and then unbound her tits. She exhaled with relief as the ropes loosened. After he'd freed her Nan stood and dragged him into bed. To Bill's delight, she said, "I need you to suck on my breasts. Be gentle and take your time but give me another orgasm. Gently and slowly...please."

The couple spent at least a half hour in bed with Bill pleasing Nan and himself at Nan's tits. As requested he tried to be gentle. He worshiped and made love to her breasts with his hands and mouth. Nan told him that her breasts and nipples were sore but that she loved the feeling and found his new found soft approach to her sensitive mounds incredibly romantic and sexy.

After a while each of them became more sexually aroused. Their breathing deepened and each of their bodies started subtly grinding against the other. Bill repositioned Nan so that she was lying on her back with her legs spread for him. He climbed on top of her and slowly penetrated her. He then fucked her slowly. They both enjoyed his deliberate approach but as they became more excited each wanted more speed and depth to his thrusts. Bill lifted Nan's legs to a vertical position which allowed him to begin a more powerful pace and depth of stroke. He kept the pace slow but pushed in as deep as possible, held the position for a beat and then withdrew almost all the way before powering his way back in. His new technique brought Nan's excitement to a new level and her hips responded eagerly to each of his thrusts.

Nan was exhausted but couldn't resist welcoming Bill's deep penetration. His cock felt great. Her hands came to her breasts which she cupped and exhibited for Bill's enjoyment. She taunted him by saying, "Look at these tits. Look at these nipples. You've worn them out and made them wonderfully sore. I may hate you in the morning if they're still painful but for now the ache feels great."

Bill loved her passionate words and the view of her tits that were still somewhat swollen and capped by angry red nipples. He felt guilty about it but his ego was stroked by the thought that he'd made her tits sore. There was a part of him that hoped she'd still feel the effects of his assault in the morning. Indeed, his climax erupted violently to a mental picture of their waking up the next day with her begging him to leave her sore tits alone. He knew it was sick but the macho image of wearing out his lover was very appealing.

As Bill's passion was peaking Nan experienced her own climax. She couldn't know his thoughts but in her own mind his strong thrusts and her sore nipples made her feel much sexier than usual. She'd exhausted her body and sacrificed her tits to give her lover the best sex he'd ever had. Going to the point of soreness to please her lover and ultimately draining him of his last drops of semen was her most womanly accomplishment. If they knew what she'd done nobody would think of her as mousy or modest anymore.

The couple fell asleep soon after their passionate lovemaking. It was their first night together and each enjoyed waking up to having a lover in bed. After their respective morning bathroom rituals they returned to the bed. They hugged and kissed while briefly talking of the evening's adventure.

After some kissing and fondling Nan surprised Bill by saying, "I'll be flying home for Christmas vacation on the 21st. I'll tell my parents I'll be in on the 22nd so we can have another hotel night together. Based on some research I've done we'll try something a little different. I'm going to buy you a cock ring and maybe a cock cage. You're going to be the one swelling up that night. Think about being teased unmercifully. You'll want to cum but won't be able to until I decide. You'll be the one who's sore the next day."

Bill could only smile. His lover wasn't as conservative as he'd thought.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12