Intimate Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney was the most...actually the only sexually experienced woman Henry had ever been with, but given his naivete, that really wasn't a bad thing. The only other times he had dated, his hesitancy, about making those relationships physical, had ended them. This time he had let an obviously competent woman take the lead, and the results were beyond his wildest dreams. Not only that, but she wanted him back in her bed right away. It was his best chance to find something...lasting. For the rest of the afternoon and through his preparations for the evening, he worried about blowing it.

When Henry arrived at Courtney's door precisly at 5 PM, she greeted him dressed fuchsia wrap dress with floral print. Her hair was pinned to the side with a barrette. There was little change in her make-up, except that it seemed a bit softer than her work routine, except for her lips. They were a darker shade of pink. Her skin always seemed flawless, although that might have been augmented by a light foundation. To Henry, the details didn't matter, other than they were her brand. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, and her smile was only for him.

"Hi Henry, come on in." Courtney turned without touching him and with her perfectly heart-shaped derriere, led him to the kitchen counter. He presented the wine. "Thank you. Oh, this is very nice. One of my favorites." Then he lifted his other hand to show her the 5 Hour Energy shots. She laughed then said, "Wow! I wasn't sure that you would actually bring these." She grabbed one from the pack, opened it and drained the bottle. "Whoo! That should keep me going awhile."

Henry stepped close to Courtney hoping for a kiss, but she turned away to toss her empty shot into the recycling bin. So he grabbed his own shot and downed it. "Eyuk! I can see why you're supposed to drink these fast."

"Why don't you open the wine, and we can wash them down?"

"Sure, I'll need an opener...Ah, thanks." Courtney also produced two wine glasses, and Henry poored generous amounts in to each. After they sipped, he asked, "So have you heard anymore about your dad?"

"Yes! Thank you. My sister says that he's settled in at the rehab faciltiy. He'd rather be home, of course, but the doctor wants him under 24 hour care for awhile."

"It's good that you have family to come together when something happens."

"Don't you have family around here, Henry?"

"No. My parents divorced many years ago. Mom is in New Mexico with her new husband, and Dad is out sailing somewhere in the Pacific."

The doorbell rang. About a minute later, Courtney had a bag with several containers on the table and started pulling them out. "I hope that you're hungry. I got a variety of their best sushi."

"Oh yeah!" Henry said as he reached over to help spread the containers. His hand brushed Courtney's as they both reached for the same box. She stopped and looked up into his eyes. The next thing he knew, their lips were locked.

A minute later, Courtney pulled back from the fusion that threatened to heat their dinner beyond edibility. "I'm really hungry, too. But, let's eat first." They sat down at the table, passed containers, poured more wine and pulled apart their chopsticks. After they each sampled a couple of pieces of sushi, she looked up at Henry and said, "You know, I have to confess that I'm somewhat confused by you. I thought that by the time you got here, this evening, I would have been able to classify you, but I find myself oddly torn...You see, I just don't think that I'm the kind of girl who could have or would ever want a traditional boyfriend."

Henry shook his head and uttered, "Okay. I'm not sure what you really mean by 'traditional.'"

"Well, as you may have guessed, I've had lovers before...not a lot and none of them gave me the kind of pleasure that I had last night. I should tell you that I keep my lovers and my friends in separate worlds. And because you were more of a friend before, I have a dilemma."

"I don't understand. Why can't we be both?"

"Well, Henry, in my admittedly limited experience, it never works out. People who try to have it both ways in their relationships end up hurt, bitter and scarred. They go through years of counseling, or they turn to drugs and alcohol. That has just shown me that friendships and intimacy can't mix. I have friends that come and go as well as lovers. When things run their course, no one gets hurt when it's time to move on. So I'll never risk a devastating break-up for a relationship that is probably doomed. anyway."

"Wow. I've always thought that relationships can be built to last if both parties work at it. But if I can only have you as a friend or a lover, I'll take..."

"Excuse me, Henry! But this isn't your choice. I can't leave my status in someone else's hands. Not even a nice guy like you. I have the leverage here. You wore my panties, and I have the pictures."

"Yes, but I have Anything4U@vixens.com!"

"Oh, so you did see the DVD! And I suppose you found me on the internet...This changes nothing. We could ruin each other, but you'd still wouldn't have a choice."

"But...it will be very hard to work next to you, knowing what I know and feeling what I feel. And I don't know where I would find another job, right now."

"It would be easier for me to move on...Yes, I think that I'll look for another associate position on Monday."

"Wait! You'd do that for me? But you won't give me a chance to be both a friend and lover to you? That makes no sense. We've been a good team at work. We were amazing in bed. And you just showed that you care about me by saying that you would leave a job at S & D so I could stay."

"Sorry, Henry. In due time, you will see that I'm right. That it can never work, especially when you insist that a close relationship must be exclusive." Courtney's voice started to sound more emotional. As she kept talking, she looked away, but Henry had already seen her tears start to flow. "In time, feelings will fade, and then what would we have?'

"Oh, I don't know, maybe trust, commitment, and a real partnership."

"What are you saying, Henry? That you want a lifetime commitment? Already? Where do you think we are? The nineteen fifties?"

"No. I'm not ready to say that we should get married or anything. But I'm not willing to rule it out, forever. I don't know where we'll be in six months, six weeks, six days or even six hours. But I want to be with you, now. And I'm willing to say that you will be my one and only while whatever this relationship is, nevermind what we call it, lasts. I won't even ask that you do the same.

"I know that you have your business, and you mentioned other lovers. I'm not asking or expecting you to give up either. Maybe I'll find out that I'm wrong, that I can't handle you and what they call 'your baggage.' But I want to try. Based on everything we've had, so far, I believe that it will be worth it. And judging by your reaction, you don't want to walk away, either."

"I don't know, Henry." Courtney took her napkin and dabbed away a lot of make-up away from her eyes and even blew her nose. "You're not the kind of guy that's ever stayed in my life for any length of time or wanted to. Awhile back, I decided to get leverage on any man in my life to take control of any relationship so that I wouldn't get hurt. I know that's not fair to a guy like you, but it's too much of a risk for me to be vulnerable. Sorry, Henry. But I can't do the girlfriend thing, even with you...At least, not right now."

"Okay. Then I'll back off and give you your space...for as long as you need it." Henry got up and helped Courtney clear the table before heading to the door to grab his jacket. As he was putting it on, she came into the hallway with a completely forlorn look. She stood just out of reach, and although he wanted to hug or kiss her, he didn't want to risk her stepping away from him. So he just said, "Goodnight, Courtney."

"Goodnight, Henry." As Henry closed the door behind him and started on his way home far earlier than he had thought, each step away from Courtney's door seemed a little less like torture. On the drive back to his apartment, emotions hit him one after another like the time he encountered the wasp nest in his friend's treehouse and the stings kept coming until he finally got inside the house. Then came the questioning of his handling of her insane approach to relationships. He tried to think of an excuse to call her or just go back and say the perfect thing to wash away the evening's stench. But he made it back to his parking garage without turning around to drive back to her condo or just to some random bar.

But just as Henry was pulling into his parking space, his phone rang. If it hadn't been Courtney, he had no idea how he was going to go on. But it was her. "Hello."

"Henry...Come back. We can try things your way. I just really want you here, tonight."

"Okay. But just to be clear, I wasn't really insisting on things going exactly my way. We could talk about what I could do to make you...comfortable."

"I know. But I was thinking that you might be worth the risk my being a little vulnerable. I mean, this last half an hour thinking that I drove you away hurt so much that I can't imagine it being much worse. So we could try...being a couple and all that."

"And that's going to be okay with you?"

"It's a bit scary, but...yes."

"I'll be right there." Henry put his phone away, threw his car into reverse and managed to drive across town again without going too fast or missing any traffic lights. Courtney opened her door after one knock. The only change to her appearance was that her hair was loose without the barrette. They embraced and kissed in the doorway not even caring that the neighbors could see them.

After a minute or so, Courtney pulled Henry inside. With the door shut and locked, she led him to the warm low light of the bedroom. Once again, she seated him on the bed and stepped back. She gave him a show of taking off her wrap dress and dropping it to the floor. Underneath, she was accented by a black lace merrywidow with sheer panels and bows at the hips. The demi cups supported but barely concealed her ample breasts. Attached garters held up sheer black stockings leading to black high heels with silver straps. She stepped back over to him, and he pulled her onto the bed.

Henry dove onto Courtney, and they kissed their face muscles needed a break. Then he worked his way down her neck to her marvelous tits. She allowed him to play with her bosoms and even her nipples. Both of them moaned with pleasure for awhile, until she disengaged to sit up and help him undress. Once he was naked, she pushed him down on his back got out a condom, draped his cock, then straddled him. She was sporting crotchless panties, and he could see her wet pussy. With a deft hand, she took his erect member and guided it inside her. Then she closed her eyes and rode him like he was a mere object.

There was no objection from Henry, even though he wasn't in the position he pictured for their first intercourse. He did little except enjoy Courtney's moans and rapid breathing as well as the sight of her gorgeous tatas bouncing right in front of him. He wanted to grab them but thought it best to keep his hands at her sides or on her hips as she was so intent on grinding herself to pleasure. It wasn't long before she got louder then sped up, paused, and her orgasm struck. Her pussy pulsed with contractions nearly bringing him to his own release. Somehow, he was able to hold back.

Courtney slipped off Henry and onto her chest. After a few seconds of rest, she put her ass up towards the ceiling and commanded, "Do me, Henry! Fuck me hard!" He mounted her from behind feeling his dick go even further inside her. She seemed to enjoy this as much as he did, but this position was more about giving him control over his pleasure. She confirmed this by exhorting, "Come inside me! Fill me up!" Request granted!

Throughout the night, the new couple enjoyed each other several more times. Henry enjoyed the physical pleasure, but he would remember most the sight of Courtney naked for the first time. She had flesh in places that he hadn't seen in pictures of models or porn stars. Somehow she was even sexier than they could ever be. He especially liked watching her take the short walk to the bathroom. The vision of her walking away was priceless.

Mid morning on Sunday, the lovers gave in to hunger and emerged from the bedroom. Henry was allowed to cook pancakes as Courtney fried bacon and scrambled some eggs. She also cut up some fresh fruit including juicy strawberries. While they were enjoying breakfast, she asked, "So, what are your plans today, Henry?"

"Well, there's my car which I had to park on the street last night. Then the usual catching up on my briefs and watching a ballgame or two on TV. What about you?"

"Well, thanks to you and Janinne, I'm caught up. So, I was hoping that you might be up for going out, today."

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, this time of the month, I generally treat myself to some shopping at some outlet stores. So maybe, you could come with me, and we could do that together and I'll buy lunch somewhere nice. I'll follow you home and you can leave your car, then we can head to the outlet stores."

"Yeah, that's fine. I can always catch up on briefs, later. Especially if it's that time for you."

"Oh! You thought that I meant that time of the month. No, I'm on the pill, and that's not for a few days. I meant that my bills are paid and investments are up-to-date, so I know how much I can spend for fun."

"Okay. In that case, I'd love to go shopping with you."

"Great! I promise that at least one store will be fun for you." But before the pair could get their day started, there was a problem when they stopped at Henry's car. It was obvious that there had been an attempt to break in and steal it. The driver's window was busted and the key slot had been tampered. It wouldn't start with Henry's key even after he put the mechanism back on the steering column. He had to call AAA, but there would be a delay in getting someone out. Courtney suggested that he leave the key with her concierge, and they could continue with their day. Henry was a bit conflicted, but then he realized that he really didn't want to miss out on a day with her, so he agreed.

At the Outlet Mall, Courtney first took Henry into a high-end store with designer shoes. She didn't even blink at the $400 tag on a pair of Jimmy Cho's and bought them plus two other pair of high heel pumps. There were some stores that catered to her "plus size," and adthey shopped them all. She ended up buying only two outfits both of which Henry had "approved." They were; a charcoal scooped neck top with a red flared skirt, and a teal dress with an off-shoulder top and a side slit pencil skirt. They took a break and had lunch at a teriaki place. As they were leaving the restaurant, Courtney submitted, "There is one last stop that I want to make today. And, like I promised, it will be fun."

The couple drove out of the outlet mall and into an uptown shopping district. After parking on a side street, Courtney led Henry into Babe-a-lon, a shop with lingerie and other sensual products. There was a substantial plus-size section. From which, she asked him to pick out an out fit for her. He knew that this was supposed to be the "fun" part, but he truly felt intimidated knowing her vast collection of styles in her closet. Then he spied some styles in colors that went beyond normal bedroom wear and not included in any section of her closet. He picked out a raspberry babydoll with sheer chiffon layers and lace trim. It came with a ruffled sheer panty. "Oh Henry! You have great taste. This is gorgeous!"

"Uh, yeah. It's not that I don't love you in black, but I thought that this would be a nice change-of-pace." It was all Henry could do to keep his hand off her as she paid for the garment and made their way back to her car. They kissed in the car for a while. And as they were in a relatively quiet parking spot, hands found their way into pants and under skirt. Her breathing became fast, then she moaned and made a guteral noise of release. Henry didn't mind that her hand then released his member before he could orgasm. She grabbed the hand he had used to finger her and licked her own juices off. Then she kissed him with her own essence on her lips. A car went past them bringing back an awareness of potential exposure. They both clipped on their seat belts as she said, "Let's get back to my place so that I can put this ( the raspberry babydoll ) on."

"Okay." was all Henry could utter even though he wanted Courtney right then. But on the drive back, he got less and less light-headed yet still thinking about her body and what he might do with it. Shortly, they reentered her condo, and she took the shopping bags directly to her bedroom. Henry was motioned to come directly. The closet was opened and all but the $%^%#^%& bag were set aside. She then went through her racks and quickly pulled out a hanger with a black leather with lace accent corset and a package of hoisery. She held them out for Henry to take. Confusion made him ask, "Don't you want to wear the raspberry one?"

"Oh yes. Unless, you'd rather switch?"

"To this? I don't mind either, but this is nice, I guess."

"Good. I'll go shower and put on the one we bought today. Then I'll come out and help you with the stockings. Garters can be rather tricky, at first."

"Wait! You want me to wear this?"

"Why yes, Henry. You said that you would. Look, my cameras are put away. No one will ever see you, besides my cats. I've always wanted to see a man in this outfit, but if you'd rather pick something else...Go ahead and check the closet. I'll be in the shower for a few minutes, and I really want you out of your clothes and into something...sexy. Okay?" Henry exhaled and nodded. Courtney left the bedroom. He was conflicted between wanting to please her and not wanting to look...silly. While still shaking his head, he took off all but his underwear then had a quick look at the remaining outfits in her closet. There was really nothing less intimidating than the one she had picked for him. So he started by exchanging his underwear for the black thong panties with the corset. Then he stepped into the garment that was already completely hooked. It felt a bit snug after being pulled up, but it didn't feel...awful. He then sat on the bed and opened the package of stockings. They were semi-sheer, black and felt silky and slick. From videos of certain performers, he had seen how women donned hose and tried to emulate them. So he took the lace-topped stockings, gathered them down to the toe seam, then slowly slid them up his leg to where the elastic held at about mid thigh. When he stood, he realized that the hanging garter straps were unnecessary to keep them on. But the outfit seemed unfinished.

As Henry was struggling to attach the hose to the garters, Courtney came back to the bedroom from her shower. She was stunning in the raspberry babydoll with spagetti straps leading to a sheer lace bra top that held her boobs up while cutting diagonally across to show ample cleavage. There were two layers of sheer chiffon that flowed down to just below her hips. Her special region was adorned with hip hugging floral lace raspberry panties. She was also wearing matching stockings that he didn't remember coming with the outfit when they bought it that afternoon. And finally, she had red maribou covered slippers with three-inch heels to help show off her perfect legs. Henry was simply stupified by her her beauty. He forgot the awkwardness of his own outfit.

"Well, Henry." Courtney said coyly. "I see by your your open mouth and your bulge that you approve of what I'm wearing...I'm rather impressed myself. You look quite sexy...Let's get those garters on, shall we?" She knelt down in front of him and went ot work attaching his stockings. Fortunately, she was fast as his throbbing manhood was felt ready to burst. She then stood up to kiss him with her hands touching only the sides of his face. The passionate touch of her lips and tonuge caused him to moan and reach down to clamp his cock. When she released his face, he was able to get some control back with a couple of deep breaths, but he knew that he would be unable to hold off for long. Even before she looked down at his hard-on, she must have sensed his distress. She got back on her knees saying, "Let's just take care of that now. Shall we?" Her hands slid down the panties to expose his still very sensitive love-pole. Rather than tease him with her tongue, she managed to gently suck him into her mouth. That sent the first wave of rapture through his entire body. He looked down to see her head bob over his member a few times before she shifted her eyes upward to meet his.