Intimate Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh jeez! Oh god!" Henry came for what seemed like a minute or more. He started to wonder how much of his spunk Courtney could take. When finally finished, he slid out of her mouth, and her hands reached down for a loose pair of her cotton panties to wipe him off. Only then, did she use her tongue to lick him clean from base to tip. Then she found a wet-wipe to clean her hands.

With a big smile, Courtney said, "Okay. You're off to a good start, tonight!" Henry then reached back to sit on the bed, as he was a bit drained. She helped him to pull his panties up then sat on the bed next to him. He gazed at her face with the perfect peach-pink skin with cheeks that were naturally flushed. Her grin revealed a drop of his cum still on the corner of her mouth. He gently reached over with a finger and wiped it off, but as he pulled his hand away, she grabbed it, pulled it back to her mouth sucked his finger clean. When she was finished, he leaned over to meet her mouth for a sloppy kiss that allowed a taste of himself. His hands caressed her head with her silky smooth hair that fell loose about her shoulders. Then he slid his touch down her back to feel her through the sleek fabric of her outfit. He had no idea that the touch of her lingerie could send him to a new height of wanton bliss.

Henry's and Courtney's embrace tightened causing them to a reclining position on the bed. She released enough to quickly slide herself up to the head of her bed and lay her head back on a couple of pillows. He followed to kiss her on the mouth again, but before she could capture him into a full embrace, he slid down to kiss her neck. As she moaned her approval, he moved slowly down to her chest and her partially exposed breasts. He kissed every bit of exposed fleash above the raspberry lace top, then after a minute or so, started to side down the chiffon layers of fabric past her belly to the top of her panties. The smell of her pussy made him want to tear the raspberry colored briefs off her to get his tongue into action. But he remembered her previous request to "take it easy down there." So he kissed her inner thighs and ran his hands down her stocking covered legs. After a minute or so of pre-foreplay, he noticed that the fabric of her panties had started to absorb her juices, and he couldn't resist taking a finger to sample her passion product. He thought that he was careful to avoid her clitoris, but she shivered then gasped.

"Oh god, Henry!" Courtney moaned. "That's so good! I want your tongue there, now!" Henry expected to then help relieve her of the panties before proceeding, but instead, she reached down to pull aside the fabric and expose swelling cunt. So he put his tongue through a workout as he had before working around her most sensitive spot for a rather long time. She continued to give various sounds of pleasure until he flicked her little nob. To which she let out an "Oh yeah!" He played with button some more while she gasped then started to let out primal screams of ecstasy. When she started to relax, he slipped two fingers into her hole while resuming his attention to her clit with his tongue. She reached down and caressed his head in encouragement just before pulling out one of her boobs to suck on her own nipple. Before long, she spasmed again with a loud passionate vocal salute to his cunilingus ending in, "Oh Henry!"

Courtney's last orgasm separated her from Henry's head, and he laid contentedly between her still spread stocking covered legs. He waited her breathing slowed then caressed her leg. She looked down at him while fondling both her breasts. "Henry, that was a-ma-zing! Now get a condom on and fuck me!" Henry reached over to the night stand for a packet, yanked his panties down exposing his cock, opened the packet with his teeth, then pulled the condom on his very solid member. She still laid with her legs open, so he climbed on top of her. As he tried to put his rod into her slick hole, she grabbed his face to kiss him hard and deep.

As Henry attempted coitus, in the missionary position, he suddenly became aware of the kinkiness of his outfit as getting his cock past his own panties was twarted by the garters. Rather than tearing it all off or just undoing the garters, he merely drew them to the side. Then he guided himself into Courtney causing another gasp. In between moans and minor spasms of pleasure, she encouraged him with, "Oh yeah, give me that thing!"

Although Courtney's pussy felt wonderfully tight and pleasurable, Henry was able to concentrate on giving her maximum pleasure. He varried his tempo and force to her requests and her body's response. A couple of times, he found himself slipping out of her, but she merely reached down and guided him back in while holding out a nipple for him to suck. He worked on her milk tap as if it were her clit with sucking and tongue flicking. Her pleasure level seemed to steadily rise as her hands started to caress his chest through the spandex and lace bodice of his black corset. Her eyes opened briefly to focus on his kinky attire. It was clear, that for her, it was enhancing the encounter.

The pleasure Henry was experiencing was beyond his anticipations, but he was no where near being able to come again. He focused on varying his thrusts into Courtney to find what she needed to rock her world. His efforts led to a new level of ecstasy for her, as she soon arched her back pulsed around his dick. "Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry felt great satisfaction to bring her to orgasm. She lay still breathing rapidly and moaning lightly, as he slipped out of her to give her a break.

The coule lay side by side as Henry watched Courtney's breathing slow to normal still sighing as she exhaled. He was starting to mellow a bit, yet he realized that he still had a massive erection. He eased onto his stomach to hide it from her just as she turned to give him a kiss. "I'm going to the bathroom for a minute. Don't undress yet! When I come back, I 'll take care of that...again. She got up and adjusted her garment to cover her breasts again, stepped into her slippers and left the bedroom.

Just for laughs, Henry got up to look at himself in her miItrror by her dressing table. He saw himself in an outfit clearly not designed for a man, but worse visions came to mind than his image in lingerie. If that was what he needed to do to please Courtney, he would definately do it again. And perhaps, such a gesture would get her to stop pressing to get leverage in their relationship and to perhaps realize how much he was willing to devote to her.

Henry climbed back on the bed and noticed that, from the right angle, he could still see his image in the mirror. So just before Courtney came back to the bedroom, he practiced posing seductively for her. With head proped on one arm, stocking covered legs slightly bent and a coy grin on his face, Henry awaited to show his commitment to her fantasy. When she appeared in the door way and stopped, her ear-to-ear smile tole him that he'd succeeded. "Well hello, Gorgeous." she said as she slid one arm up the arch of the doorway while showing an out turned leg in an equally seductive return pose. She had donned a sheer pink robe over the raspberry colored babydoll augmenting the outfit that they had purchased that afternoon. Playfully, she bit her hand, then caressed her own face and neck.

Henry enjoyed Courtney's little show and tried to to emulate her by running his hand over the lace bodice of the corset covering his chest. She resonded by sucking provocatively on her finger. It was clear that she knew how to put on a show for a very horny guy, but he was happy to have her brief display by stepping seductively over to the bed while staring into his eyes. The sheer pink robe was dropped along the way, and he noticed that she had changed panties. They no longer matched the outfit, but they were pink and crotchless. As she climbed onto the bed, she caught his top leg and pushed it to to flip him onto his back. Her next move was to place herself on top of him, then she took his panties and pulled them down exposing his erection. She grabbed another condom from the dresser and pulled out the red sheath. Then she put the tip of the condom between her teeth, shifted her body down his legs to where she was sitting on his ankles, then she used her mouth to cloak his member with the red covering before sliding herself back up to his hips with a sly grin on her face.

Henry was so thrilled that he almost wanted to pull off the condom and have Courtney do it again. But he saw her wantonly take her fingers and spread her pussy wide showing wetness that he hoped indicated how much she wanted him inside her. Making her intentions clear, she slowly mounted him causing both of them to moan. She rode him with gusto, giving him little chance to thrust into on his own, rather to merely relax and let her fuck him. Her eyes were closed while she moaned and whimpered while biting her lower lip. She brought herself to the point of orgasm several times then backed off by breathing through her mouth.

Henry wanted Courtney to come again and encouraged her with his hands on her sides and her chest. He even asked her, "Don't you want to come?"

"Uh huh." Courtney breathed. "I want you...to come...with me!" Suddenly, Henry wanted that, too. He started thrusting to her rhythm, and felt his cock go deeper than he thought possible. He had no more control of his body and was about to explode when he felt her spasming around him. "Oh god!..Wow!" came from her. Then he felt himself go with her.

Henry pulsed for what seemed like minutes until he felt Courtney's full weight on him after she collapsed. When he came around to full consciousness, she had slid to his side and was pulling his head to her for a kiss. There was still passion coming from her but very little energy. His tank was on empty, as well, but there was no pulling away until they, at last, succumbed to sleep.

When Henry woke again, Courtney's head and hand were resting on his chest. He stroked her hair prompting a soft moan. Within a few minutes, they both shifted away giving each some space. Henry took the opportunity to check her bedroom clock. It was after 1 PM. He didn't want to leave her, but all his work clothes were miles away in his own appartment. Moving glacially slow, he got up from the bed for a trip to the bathroom. There was a realization that he was still wearing the corset and stockings, but they didn't seem to restrict him from walking normally and conducting his toilet business. Oddly, it felt far less strange having slept in the outfit than being in bed with another person. The stretch-lace fabric teased his nipples to semi-hardness. He knew that if he, or someone else, touched them, that his cock would follow. Despite the prospect of more carnal activity, his sense of responsibility reminded him of his need to prepare for work in just a few hours. He went back to the bedroom, gently sat on the bed and contemplated his next move. Then Courtney stirred and asked, "Is everything allright?"

"Uh sure. I was just thinking that I'd better go home. I only have casual clothes here. I'm meeting with a client early, today. And damn it! I never checked on my car!"

Courtney looked at her clock then said, "Well...I could drive you home , you could change, then we could go to work after a quick breakfast."

"Um, that's fine, but then I'll still have my car to deal with. If I leave now, I could just get home in time to pull it together and get catch a bus to work. And at least you could get some sleep."

Courtney smiled and put her hand on his inner thigh and said, "What if I don't want sleep?"

A few hours later, Henry yawned as he got in the passenger's seat of Courtney's car. he had just showered at her condo but still needed to shave and get dressed for his meeting. She waited for him at his apartment and helped him pack some briefs in his work case. After his shower, she asked to use his bathroom. It was damp but he never left it with out hanging his towel or clearing any sink or toilet mess. He thought that he saw an extra bag in her hand as they left his appartment, but it was getting late, and the focus became what to do about Monday morning traffic. It was even worse than usual, so they skipped going to check on his car and they drove straight to S & D.

On the walk into the building, Henry fixed his tie while Courtney checked her messages. She remarked that nearly all of them were about cases and how it looked like she would have to stay late for a few nights to catch up. He offered to help, but she said, "That's okay. You have your car to deal with, and I know that you'd like to get home and rest."

"I'm fine, Coutney. And I can get the shop to check on my car...I really don't want you to stay late by yourself."

"Well, I think that Janine will be here, too...It's sweet that you worry about me, but you don't need to stay late."

"What if I want to? What if I just want to be near you? What if it actually hurts to think of being away from you? Just knowing that you'll be here late without me being around to at least walk you to the parking lot...that practically makes me ill."

"What are you saying, Henry?" Courtney asked as they paused at the front door. "We really haven't talked about anything, and I still don't know how I feel about having a relationship, yet."

"I know, Courtney. And I don't want to pressure you. I'm just telling you how I feel about your plans for this evening. If you don't want me here, tonight, just say so."

"I didn't say that I don't want you around. I'm just worried that you'll take last night to mean that we're already, you know, exclusive."

Henry sighed. "I figured that I shouldn't read too much into what we...what happened last night. But I don't want to just dismiss my feelings either...We really need to talk, and we have twenty minutes before the partners arrive, so let's grab a couple of bagels and some more coffee from the deli across the street. Okay?"

Courtney nodded and they turned around to walk the short distance across the parking lot and to the deli across the street on the corner. "Allright, Henry...I guess that I have to admit that I definitely have feelings for you, too. But I don't know what that means! I'm still worried that I'll lose you completely. You've been a good friend, and I really don't want to lose that...But, wow, what we had...in the bedroom, is beyond what I thought even possible. And that just makes things so hard."

"What? Do you still think that we can't be both friends and lovers? And why does it have to be a choice? Why can't we just enjoy what we have for as long as we have it? Why worry about when it's going to end?"

"Because..." Courtney said with a break in her voice and tears forming in her eyes. "Because, I know that it will hurt so much to lose you. And I don't want to hurt you, either."

"So, don't kick me out of your life. I'm not going anywhere." Henry opened the door to the deli for Courtney. They stepped in and ordered lattes and a couple of plain bagels, toasted and with cream cheese. Then they stepped over to the far corner to continue talking. "Let's just agree to always be honest with each other, period. I can accept anything, coming from you, as long as it's the truth. I know that it might not be easy, at times, but it would be worse to lie to you or know that I've been lied to." Henry looked at Courtney only to see a perplexed look on her face. "Okay, here's a sample; I actually really enjoyed wearing that outfit last night. It took some getting used to, but by morning, I kinda didn't want to take it off."

Courtney gave him an ear-to-ear smile. "Well, you can come over tonight and put it on again."

"Actually, I was thinking about trying something different, like the outfit that you were wearing. Am I becoming weird or perverted?"

"No, Henry. Not perverted. Weird, maybe, but in a good way. This is all new to you. It's natural to be obsessed, a little, at first. It will take time to find out if lingerie is really your thing." Courtney leaned over to Henry, grabbed his arm and spoke in a whisper in his ear. "I want, so much, to explore with you, to find out what really excites you, to give you the kind of pleasure that you can give me."

It was Henry's turn to smile as he picked up their order then headed out the door with Courtney back to S & D. "You know, you've already given me great pleasure...It's going to be hard today, no entendre intended, to concentrate on work."

"For me, too." Courtney diverted Henry to the other side of the bush that framed the entrance to their building. They kissed for a minute, and he was glad that he had on loose fitting pants. As they broke away, she squeezed his hand and said, "We still have a few minutes, and my car seats fold flat. What do you say?"

"Oh god! You're amazing, but...I should get prepped for my client."

"Okay, but after that or at lunch, I'll bet that we can find time to check out the janitor's closet." Henry just grinned and rolled his eyes. They had agreed not to enter the building together so as to not to raise suspicions about their status. So Henry left Courtney and bolted into the office greeting a few of his colleagues before quickly settling behind his desk to go over the case file prior to his meeting.

It was Monday morning and of course there was a staff meeting as soon as the partners of S & D arrived. It was a quick, stand-up meeting in the common area ringed by the individual offices. Henry had almost no time before his client's arrival, so he stayed just outside his office. Courtney was on the other side of the room. She gave him some glances that ordinarily would have meant little, but he knew what was on her mind. He gave a smile back to which she winked and nodded towards the janitor's closet. It was a tempting offer, but he shook his head while looking down at his watch.

The rest of the day was nearly completely occupied by work for Henry. The meeting with his client went well but a bit long and gave him several more issues to write up for the complaint. Henry got on rewriting the complaint right away, and before he knew it, he had worked through lunch and had probably missed an opportunity to meet up with Courtney. He took a break later in the afternoon only to see her sitting in on a strategy meeting in the conference room. It looked like any work hook-up would have to wait for another day unless they were the only two staying late. Professionally, the day was very productive for Henry despite daydreaming about the weekend with Courtney. He had Connie read over the briefs that he had drawn up earlier to see if he had been focused enough to be coherent. They were handed back to him at the end of the day with a thumb's up.

At five o'clock, Henry looked over his time log to find that nearly all of his day had been billable. He knew that the partners would be happy about that as he watched them leave along with the hourly staff. With the offices of S & D thinned out, he decided to go check on Courtney. With just a glance at her desk, he could tell that she was swamped. "Oh Henry." she sighed upon seeing him in her doorway. "I'm sorry. It's been an awful day. I need to redo some briefs, and I have yet to get to today's work."

"It's okay. I'm here. Let me dive in."

"No, that's not fair to you. Besides, I have some...supplies coming to the condo. Damn it! I should have had them sent here. Would you mind picking them up for me? I'll call my concierge to authorize you to take them. Oh! And could you feed the kitties? I'm really sorry. I was hoping that we could, at least have a nice dinner and continue our talk."

"No problem. I'd be happy to..."

"Oh thank you! Here are my keys. And would you mind texting me about the packages? I need to know what shipments arrived today."