Into His Arms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sweetness..." he growled out breathing heavily and burying his face into her neck as he moved his hand from above them to plunge it into her hair and jerk her head further back so he could look down into her face again, "yes... only me... Cry for me from both your delicious cunt and this luscious mouth." He said savagely before leaning down and covering her mouth with his. He bit her bottom lip roughly causing her to cry out in slight pain before he swallowed her cry by plunging his tongue into her mouth.

She felt like she was drowning in the intensity and bliss of his kiss. She'd never felt like this before, much less ever been kissed like this before. It was as if she'd never been kissed or had zero experience with men.

She tried to turn her head to the side to break away but his hand held her hair in an unbreakable grip that forced her to go along with the hurricane that was his kiss.

She slid her hands up his chest to get better leverage to push him away, but instead found herself exploring his hard planes. She felt his chest rumble, and he deepened the kiss further releasing her hair and sliding his hand down her neck pausing to encircle it for a moment before continuing down to her chest and squeezing one of her breasts.

That had her eyes flying open. She began to furiously beat and push against his chest with all her might while using her hips to buck him off. Finally getting enough space between them she slapped him across the face with all her might.

The crack of her hand connecting with his face was loud in the confined space. The pain was like she had slammed her hand in a car door, and it felt as though her arm would break as the vibrations traveled up through her.

"Put... Me... Down..." She said panting through the pain and emphasizing each word while cradling her arm.

When she looked up into his eyes they were a swirling gold with lust, anger, disbelief and a little humor peeking through their depths. He slowly lowered her to the ground but did not step away or give her space.

"V?" She heard Ryon moan out.

She tried to quickly sidestep her accoster but was caught by her elbow as she'd tried to go around him.

She looked up at him with one eyebrow raised in a gaze that said 'Touch me again and see what happens'.

He opened his mouth to say something when she saw Martha, out the corner of her eye, come into the room, "What on earth?!" She screamed, "My Alpha what have you done to poor Ryon?!"

Her eyes snapped back to his face as her mouth dropped open in surprise, "Alpha?" she whispered in disbelief.

He seemed to preen at her calling him Alpha but addressed Martha, "He got in the way... and no one gets in the way of a wolf and his mate."

***Alik***

The tiny woman's eyes grew wider in her face when he'd implied she was his mate. The corners of which seemed about to split and allow those beautiful orbs to roll out of their sockets.

"M...mm...mate?! I can't be your mate! I'm-"

She was cut off by the pathetic moaning coming from the bloodied and disfigured man on the floor. Her head snapped to Burim's son instantly and she yanked her arm from his grasp and ran over to kneel beside the pathetic creature on the floor in the doorway.

He was fuming as she cradled the man's bloodied head on her lap, bending over him to croon softly into what was left of his face and letting out slight whimpers and sobs as she rubbed his cheek tenderly.

His wolf pressed against his mind shredding at his control, wanting to kill the other man and fuck her over his dead carcass. He was seeing red as he stepped forward to yank her from the prone man when Benjamin, Martha's mate, screamed out, "That's her brother for God's sake! Stop! Stand down Alik!"

At the dominance displayed in the older wolf's tone his attention snapped from the couple on the floor to Ben. He did not appreciate being challenged in front of his mate and was about to advance on the older man when his words permeated into his fury filled mind.

His gaze swung back to the pair, his curious eyes meeting the condemning ones of his enchantress. The animosity in them didn't diminish their beauty or the irresistible appeal to him, every time he gazed into them he felt like he was being consumed in a raging inferno and immersed in arctic water at the same time. When she broke his gaze to look back down it finally clicked into place.

Burim had always talked about how brilliant his adopted daughter was and he'd known of her from what the council and his parents had mentioned to him when he'd taken over the pack a few years back. However, he didn't recall them saying how beautiful she was.

When his parents were still the alpha's, he'd over heard them discussing her integration into the pack with the council and her parents, but had quickly dismissed it as insignificant since she was just an orphaned human taken in by some kind hearted beta's. He had been going through his own issues at the time and had rarely spent the past six decades on pack lands anyway, he hadn't seen the significance in introducing himself to the adopted orphan his parent's friends had decided to take in.

But that still didn't explain the fact that when he did come home he had never scented her on Burim, especially when he'd met him most frequently before his death or even scented her on any of her other family members when they'd meet for pack events. He knew he'd seen pictures of her but he never really looked closely at any of them. He would just humor Burim, as he'd normally do with any doting parent, as he proudly showed off his wallet sized photos of his kids.

He knew that she wasn't pack so of course he'd never gotten a good look at her before at any pack gatherings, but he was also sure he'd have to have met her at some point in the past twenty odd years she'd been living there. While most of the younger generation of the pack liked to live in the city, everyone still occasionally came back to the reservation for a good run every now and then.

He was still racking his brain when Ryon slowly sat up and put his arm around the woman's narrow shoulders.

That small touch had his wolf back in the forefront of his mind ready to rip that arm out from its socket.

"Get your hands off of MY mate." He ground out as calmly as he could.

"I told you already... I'm! Not! Your! Mate!" She spat back, wrapping her arms around Ryon's waist and helping him to his feet.

He growled and advanced on her. Grabbing Ryon by what was left of his collar, he threw him back through the doorway causing her to cry out and try to follow him. Her progress was halted as he grabbed her by both of her wrists and drug her arms up into the air so that she was now standing flat against him.

"Say that again and I will show you just whose you are!" he snarled in her face.

She tried turning her head to shrink back away from his face but he wouldn't allow her an inch to do so. Jerking her arms further up, he had her so that they were flush from her chest to her knees and causing her to have to stand on her toes before him.

"Do you understand me?" he ground out.

She was a quivering mass at this point but still shook her head in defiance, causing him to feel both anger at her rebelliousness and pride at her resolution.

"I... I can't... couldn't... be your mate," She stuttered out slowly, eyes squeezed shut trying to block him out.

His other hand reached out to tilt her chin up so that he could look down at her face, "And why is that?" he uttered quietly, but with a confidence that said that whatever she'd say would be a lame excuse.

She stood silent for a moment then slowly opened her eyes searching his gaze before she opened her mouth.

"Because she's my mate!"

They inhaled sharply and looked to the doorway simultaneously where a slowly healing Ryon stood leaning and breathing heavily against the post.

He emitted a low menacing growl, tightening his grip on her wrists causing her to whimper in discomfort. He loosened his grip slightly at the sound but moved her so that she was behind him.

"I don't know what game you think you're playing at, but you are about to be a dead man if you keep up with that bull shit... brother or not!" his voice was clipped as he tried to restrain his wolf who was on the verge of taking over and ending the man who dared try to challenge him for his mate.

"I play no games when it comes to V..." Ryon panted out, "I have known since I first discovered her all those years ago that she was special to me, and when I could finally understand what a mate was I knew that she was MINE!" He snarled out, "Alpha or not I will not allow you to take her away!" He lunged at him then.

The woman screamed as he shoved her further back behind him, he registered a loud crash before he was upon Ryon. He had to give the other wolf credit he did have some fight in him and would have made an excellent elite beta, to bad he'd have to kill him for daring to challenge for the mate of an Alpha wolf.

He had just sent Ryon crashing through a dresser when he heard a soft moan of pain. The sound was so low he might have missed it if it wasn't for his sensitive hearing, but it was loud enough to douse his anger like a cold bucket of water. Turning around quickly he saw Martha and Ben hovering over a crumpled form against the wall.

Seeing his mate curled in a ball moaning in pain had him growling savagely and advancing on the couple.

"FOR CHRIST SAKE ALIK PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! ITS YOUR FAULT SHE'S LIKE THIS NOW!"

At the concerned sound in his best friend Victor's voice, and the statement it carried, his wolf backed down and immediately went scurrying to the corner of his mind. With his mind cleared of the intense emotions his wolf was feeling, he remembered the loud crash that occurred right after he'd pushed her behind him. The realization that he was the cause of her suffering had him instantly rushing to her side in concern.

However, the damage was done and when he reached out to check her injuries, she cried out curling tighter into a ball whimpering and scuttling further back against the wall. His wolf howled forlornly at the terror and utter panic in her eyes when he'd reached out to her.

"I..." He started but stopped when she turned her face into the carpet whimpering and groaning in pain.

"We have to get her to a hospital my Alpha. I think she has internal bleeding and a cracked rib." Martha said quietly trying not to provoke his ire.

He nodded and tried to reach to pick her up but at his movements she cried out trying to get up herself and ending up on the floor gasping for breath as a result.

Martha interjected, "It might be best to let me help her my Alpha." She quickly went on when he shot her a furious look, "I am female, mated and I don't particularly like women. I am content enough with my mate so you won't have any challenges from me."

This had his hackles lowering and he nodded his consensus moving back so that she could pick his mate off of the ground. The woman gasped sharply and moaned when Martha wrapped her arms under her back and legs to lift her up.

He went to reach out for her but was stopped by a heavy hand on his shoulder, "Martha has her so let her do this for you before you fuck this up more than you already have."

He turned to see Victor standing beside him and sighed. He knew he was right and could only watch as Martha carried his mate out of the room, followed closely by Ben.

"Jesus Alik..." He looked up at the low long whistle and saw Victor looking about the room. It was a disaster; the four poster bed was now a three poster bed, all the paintings and photos were either askew or on the floor in pieces. The tall armoire beside the bed had its doors caved in and were barely hanging off their hinges. The vanity at least was saved but the dresser, where an unconscious Ryon lay, was split all the way down the middle. "Remind me never to come between you and your mate." Victor chuckled out and went over to check on the unconscious wolf.

He sighed running his hand down his face. Nothing could have prepared him for the utter barbarity the mating call would wreck on his emotions. He had not lost control like this since he'd hit puberty centuries ago and was learning to control his baser needs and emotions. But the idea that another man was trying to claim his mate was probably like adding gasoline to the fire of his mating call. He didn't think it was always like that, and figured the added challenge amplified his raging emotions.

Looking over at the man that had been the so called gasoline, he felt a savage urge from his wolf to rip his head off and rid themselves of the competition. He shook his head inwardly at his wolf knowing that if he killed the man his mate would never forgive him. He paused, weighing out the consequences of just allowing his wolf to do as he pleased before he snapped back to himself.

"Bring him." Was all he said as he strode out of the room and down the stairs.

When he reached the foyer he was met by a house full of curious stares of the guests that had witnessed their Alpha's unusual behavior. He truly had forgotten himself when he'd went into his frenzied attempt at catching his mate. He hadn't cared who'd seen him in his attempt to capture her and hadn't cared what they'd thought as he threw off his usual composed nonchalant demeanor in favor of a rampant lunatic.

He cleared his throat and said, "The reception is over, everyone leave now and go about your day." With that he walked out followed closely by Victor dragging the unconscious body of Ryon behind him.

He made his way over to his F-350 and climbed into the driver's seat as Victor all but threw Ryon into the back seat before climbing into the passenger's side. The door hadn't even closed before he was skidding out of the roundabout down the access road and onto the main road turning towards the reservations small hospital.

The fifteen-minute drive took ten, as he sped through the small town and into the small parking lot that sat in front of a three floor brownstone building. He'd barely put the car in park as he jumped out and raced inside.

Bearing down on the front receptionists desk he all but yelled out, "Which room did they go in?!"

It seemed the longer he was away from her the more anxious he and his wolf felt. Even though she'd left no more than ten minutes before him he couldn't stand for her to be out of his sight. He didn't want her far from him especially around any unmated males; he couldn't get rid of the image of another man stealing her away while he wasn't there. In less than an hour this woman, whom he still couldn't remember her name, seemed to have him wrapped around her little finger and had his wolf more active then he could remember.

These raging feelings had him convinced that he had to mate her as soon as possible so that he could get some peace back to his over emotional mind. There had been a time in his life where he'd not been in control of his wolf or himself and had led a life based on his urges and baser needs, but that quickly ended and he'd taught himself never to let it rule him again.

The wide eyed receptionist started stuttering, not knowing how to deal with his aggressive demeanor, and was running his patience to the ground as she couldn't seem to get the words out fast enough for his liking.

"For Christ's sake, WHICH WAY DID THEY GO?!" He bellowed out losing his patience.

She squeaked and pointed down the hall. Following her finger, he took off toward his right to the door closest to him, "My Alpha you can't-"

"That's alright Jeanette," Ben said coming through the doors as he was about to go through, "My Alpha they are examining her you must allow them to do their jobs uninhibited by your wolf's erratic emotions. If you go in there now, you'll only be scaring her further and cause more damage that'll have to be repaired."

It took everything for him not to shove the older wolf out of the way and force his way into the room. His rational side said Ben was right, and seeing the way she'd responded to him before she'd been taken to the hospital did not bode well for his reception if he did go inside the room now.

He slowly took several deep breaths to calm himself when he heard Victor come through the front doors, "Well thanks for helping me with this dead weight."

Turning he saw that Ryon was still unconscious and was being thrown onto one of the waiting room benches by Victor who then moved to sit in another chair and flip through some magazines.

'To bad,' His wolf said to him, 'If he'd been awake it would've been nice to vent our frustrations on the little fucker' He sniffed his agreement before turning back towards Ben to tell the man he'd behave when he heard a piercing scream from behind him. His eyes swung back around again as a tall thin brunette nurse ran down the opposite hallway and into the waiting area throwing herself onto the unconscious man.

"Ryon! OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN! What happened to you?! Jeanette what are you doing just sitting there! GO GET DR. MORROW!"

"Lysett!" the receptionist hissed at the woman, "He's with Littl- I mean Hazel right now he'll be done in-"

Lysett turned around sharply growling at the receptionist, "Little Debbie?!" His nostrils flared at the unprovoked jab at his mate. "WHY IS HE WITH THAT-"

"LYSETT" Martha broke in coming out of the room behind Ben. "Lower your voice! You will hold that vipers tongue of yours when speaking in front of the Alpha about his mate!"

Her head swung over to them as she finally saw him and her parents in the hall behind the receptionist's desk and gasped.

"MATE?!" She screeched causing a moan to escape from Ryon who was slowly coming to.

"Well that's one way to revive a man" Victor chuckled out before turning another page in his magazine.

"Victor, help Lysett bring Ryon into the room next door, Jeanette call for another nurse to help her treat him," Martha said before turning to address him, "Dr. Morrow said that it's just a bruised rib and minor internal bleeding, it should stop on its own but he wants to keep her for observation overnight. He said that she needs to take it easy for the next few days to a week." She held out her hands as he moved to go around her, "That means nothing that will excite her into running on a bruised rib, I'm sorry my Alpha but for her health you must give her time to heal-" she yelped the last part out as she was pushed aside.

He growled pushing his way through the door sidestepping Ben in the process. As he entered the room he saw Dr. Morrow cleaning up his work station and another nurse helping his mate recline back on the bed and adjusting it so that it was up in a comfortable sitting position.

Everyone paused when he entered the room but his eyes stayed riveted on his mate.

'Leave us' he thought to the nurse and doctor.

They looked at each other before bowing their heads in acknowledgement and leaving, closing the door behind them.

She whimpered when she saw them leaving and grabbed the covers to pull up to her chest. He noticed that she was in a hospital gown and briefly wondered if she was naked under there.

Before his imagination could go any further she said, "What do you want? Please just leave me alone I have already chosen whom I want... Can't you find someone else to mate with?!"

He tensed at her statement but said, "You do not chose who you will mate with, that is decided by Luna... and I do not wish to find someone else because I am satisfied by the choice Luna has made for me." He slowly approached the bed, "What I WANT, however, cannot happen as of yet seeing as you are injured and Martha would most likely have a fit if I tried to mate you, injured as you are...," he paused before continuing, "Unless, of course, you are more hardy than you appear..." he trailed off.