All Comments on 'Into the Abyss Ch. 05'

by amazingrace1128

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 12 years ago
nice aftercare

Looking forward to reading more.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
I am impressed

AG1128, my compliments. There are not many writers of BDSM stories who display the good sense and attention to the details of intelligently establishing a long-term relationship between Dominant and submissive that you have achieved so far, in this serial.

My experience with the lifestyle was from when my wife and I engaged in our local community. What I observed and learned has left me with strong opinions of what creates and builds a viable association. And, definite opinions on what is incorrect behavior by abusers and sadists pretending to be dominants.

In our group, over the years, a couple of wanna-be-dominants seriously screwed up and were expelled. One of the idiots used metal handcuffs and plastic ties to bind their victim. Plus committing other serious injuries. The woman submissive tried to cover up and work through her injuries but her boss noticed those markings and her use of painkillers.

Her boss,who as far as I know was not a dominatrix, was a very militant feminist. She forced the sub to a doctor and when they discovered the extent of her injuries, they called the police. Who promptly shrugged their shoulders, after all it's not their business to interfere with a guy's good times. Well, as you can imagine the Boss Lady did not accept their nonchalance for more then maybe two seconds before she went novae.

By time She got through with the police department and DA's office there were a bunch of forced resignations and early retirements. And as for the goof weenie that set this all off, he had been destroyed professionally and lost everything he owned as financial compensation to his victim.

A couple of years later, my wife and I heard about this at community party, as a word of warning to us new dominants. And I was thinking it was a damn good thing for the asshole that that Boss Lady had not been my wife. You would not want to be anywhere in her vicinity when her viking temper goes off! But damn, I have always wanted the opportunity to do a blood eagle.

gracie920101gracie920101almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Writing is always a pleasure to read. I felt as if I was in the room. Thank you and I can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous