Into the Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers

He bent down and took one nipple into his mouth. Sucking the node firmly and grazing it slightly with his teeth. A small moan came from Nicola's mouth and her hips bucked up towards him. Involuntarily he gave a small thrust of his own before regaining control of himself. He turned his head to the other breast and took the nipple and part of the breast into his mouth. He bit more firmly straining against his desire to fuck her hard. Her legs were like a vice around him.

She moaned, "Please fuck me."

He raised his body and gave in to both their desires. Grinding his teeth with the intense pleasure of her, he pounded into her. Her breasts bounced in time with his thrusting and her head thrashed from side to side. She screamed out her pleasure to the night. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer but the sight of her pleasure made him want to keep going all night.

Finally he gave in. With a groan he pumped his cum into her welcoming pussy. He felt her tighten around him welcoming his cum into her. He collapsed onto the bed beside her exhausted, but extremely happy.

Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers
12