All Comments on 'Into the Garden Ch. 25-27'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
When I Started Reading

this chapter, I thought that it would be boring with not enough tension (cold weather wouldn't do it---this reader is from the Midwest), but CarliePlum, thank you, the tension was just right, working well to ground the story in reality AND to solidify the relationship between daughter and dad. Again,. thanks for a fine story that I hope will significantly alter the way people look at Literotica's Interracial category forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Whole Thing was Excellent

To the writer, I did not provide any comments on the various section, but I rated each submission. Now I just want to this was an excellent written story that flowed very very well. I do not write very well, but I do know what I enjoy reading and this story was very captivating and kept me looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you very much.

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoy reading this story. The pace was quick and there was the proper amount of tention to keep me focus. Lindy and Sam were such a charming couple. However I do feel the wrap up to this story was rather quick. I would have like to have read more about John Sr. Also to have read more about the fall out with Chip and Belinda's mom. With that said , this story was truely engaging and pleasure to read. I look foward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

The characters are so real- kept me smiling though their love story;)

Your work is under-rated. It should be a 4.6 story at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This is the most well written book I’ve read on this site and the first one I’ve left a comment for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous