All Comments on 'Into the Maelstrom'

by LCDRJMC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I cant wait to find out about her new job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!!

Loved every minute, i agree cant wait to see what her new job holds for her.. Great writing please dont stop now..

King_ChickenKing_Chickenabout 18 years ago
I can see the future

I love this story, ever since I first read it on The Nifty Erotic Archives. Please post up Part 2 for us, this website needs as many quality stories as we can get for it. Thanks for bringing this one here for us. http://www.nifty.org/nifty/lesbian/adult-friends/carolyn-lord/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Yep, I'm acquainted with this author's work from other sites, too. It's often humorous, usually bizarre and inexplicable, and always erotic. great adition to this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love...

...stories like this which involve the seduction, humiliation, corruption, reversal of sexual orientation and reduction to sex-slaves of conservative white American bitches by petite Asian (especially Japanese)ladies as it's a pay-back for the arrogance and inhumanity of America towards Asia. (100 years ago it would have been us Brits everyon had cause to hate, but its your turn now!) Only gave it 75 rather than 100 'cos the bit where Carolyn is abused by her co-workers dragged a bit - I wanted to see what Tamiko was going to do wth her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

hope to find out about new job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
L_ IS THE GREATEST !!!

I've got an "LCDRJMC" Fetish ! Have never read anything like you before ! Leader of the pack hell , L_ IS THE PACK ! (Saddest day for the Net, was to hear she retired ) , Talk about goin' out On Top ! L_ you left the Grand Canyon for somebody to fill ! "Return of Carolyn Lord", "Attitude Adjustment", " Jane Blast", "Back To School" ... Never cease to enjoy reading them over ( Damn, sounds like I Really am Hooked ) She's THAT GOOD y'all !!!

WE MMMIIIISSSSSS YOU MS.L !!!! ( sob, ... guilty pangs throb... )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

The story was amazing cant believe i never heard of the author before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Carolyn was the perfect Reluctant Lesbian - what an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best!

For the Carolyn Lord stories LCDRJMC goes to the top of any erotic writers list.

looker46looker46over 12 years ago
Wonderful; Erotic; Disturbing

You have masterfully presented seduction of Carolyn Lord. It is an erotic masterpiece. I am looking forward to the sequel to this story. I notice that the story was writting in 2006. I hope you have other stories in the works or already in the literature. You are a genius at seducting your characters. My only (minor) critique would be to suggest you get a good editor to review your work for you. It seems like this story had some parts that were well edited and others that seem to be in first draft form. That said, the story was really well written. Certainly, it was worth 5 stars. Thank you.

looker46looker46over 12 years ago
My errors are showing

It looks like I should take my own advise and get an editor for my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whew!

I was totally captivated. Can I have her?

Mister_DassaultMister_Dassaultalmost 5 years ago
Excelent Story

I think it would have worked better divided in different chapters, but anyway, great job!

jcjohns91107jcjohns91107almost 5 years ago
Too unrealistic

Too unrealistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous