Into the Sunlight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

As they ate breakfast, Rory was unusually quiet. "Babe, what's wrong?' Brian asked.

"Nothing, just wool gathering." Rory answered.

Brian did not believe her. She had been acting strange since she stopped by his office and Marilyn was there. She didn't have to worry about Marilyn, because she was deeply in love with her wife. He was not her type.

Brian waited. Finally he had to say something. "Rory, are you tired of me? You've been distant and the past has taught me that when someone starts distancing themselves, they are about to move on." He explained.

Rory looked at him shocked. "Do you want someone else? Maybe someone that looks like that woman from your office?"

"Baby, you're all I need." Brian replied. Then he took her hand. "Look at me. Camorra Rose, look at me."

She did, and Brian stroked her cheek and whispered. "I love you."

Rory smiled, as their waitress came over to refill their coffee cups. Soon they finished breakfast, and went home. They decided to go to church together. Brian and Brandon were active members of Grace Baptist Ministries. There pastor and his wife had met Rory and were actively pursuing her to join their fellowship. They knew his brother was dating her sister, but had yet to meet her. So Rory looked forward to service this morning.

Brian dropped her off and drove to his house. He actually just bought the house a few months ago. He recruited Rory and by default Camirra to help with decorations. Brandon stayed when he was off call at the fire department. The house was a fixer-upper. So on off days, he and his brothers dressed in their repair belts and went to work. The house was relatively big, with five bedrooms and two functioning bathrooms. He was in the process of remodeling the master bathroom.

He dressed for church and drove to pick Rory up. She exited her apartment as he drive up, and he could not help but smile at the dress she had chosen. It amazed him that they were so in sync. He wore a navy suit, light blue top, patterned tie. Rory wore a navy dress with white pin stripes. The outfits complimented each other.

Rory walked to the car, as Brian opened her door. She could not help but smile at the fact that they dressed so similarly.

Service was wonderful, and they both felt at peace. However, Brain had something he needed to do. He left Rory with some of the sisters in the church as he went to speak with the pastor. The men talked and Brian knew he had made the right decision. Next year, if it was God's will, Camorra Rose Granger would become Mrs. Brian Dean. Now he had to talk to Brandon.

*****

Brandon needed to go to his hotel to shower and dress for the day. He was also checking out because he would drive back home. This visit was only for the weekend, but maybe he could visit during one of his weeks off to spend even more time with Camirra.

Making a pot of coffee, he told Camirra he was about to go. They were visiting her mother and stepfather and having lunch with them before Brandon drove home. She would meet him there.

Brandon went to his hotel and checked out. He paid for the night, even and collected his bag. He then stopped by Marvin's because he had assured him he would so Marge could make sure he was alright.

Then he traveled to Jason and Dee's house. Camirra was already there with her sisters and brother Derreon. Brandon liked all three kids and knew that his and Camirra's lot would be just as ambitious. Tyrianna and Ashleigh really liked their sister's boyfriend. Ashleigh had many questions, where Tyrianna was quiet. Tyrianna, like her big sister Rory could draw. As they talked after eating, she sat and watched Brandon and Camirra. She created a drawing of them. Ashleigh saw the sketch and told everyone.

Camirra asked to see, and Brandon was floored. Tyrianna was a talented young woman. He knew Rory could draw, and he felt she should show her work. It seemed that his future sister in law was only one of the talented women in the family. Brandon smiled, "Tyrianna, it's beautiful. May I purchase this from you? I'd really love to own such a fabulous piece of art."

Tyrianna smiled, "No, you can have this one. You can buy my next piece."

Brandon laughed and hugged her. Ty blushed. He was so cute and he was giving her a hug.

Camirra laughed and teased her kid sister. Ty laughed. As they ate lunch, Jason asked Brandon about his job as a firefighter. He was proud of him and knew he was good for his daughter. Yes, Jason knew Darius was the birth father of both Camirra and Camorra, but in his heart they were his daughters also.

Dee knew how he felt and she and Darius agreed. Their daughters had four parents. As lunch ended, Brandon was driving back home. He bid his host goodnight and they walked him to his car. Not wanting to embarrass Camirra, but wanting her to know she was his lady, Brandon hugged her tightly and whispered, "If your folks weren't out here, I'd kiss you until you pass out.

"What are you afraid of my Dad?" Camirra teased, and Brandon covered her lips with his. For the two of them, time stopped. Camirra experienced a kaleidoscope of emotions. Her body tingled, her heart soared. Brandon was just as captivated; the sounds of people cheering made them end the kiss.

They separated and simply stared each other. Jason cleared his throat and the two realized they were not alone. "Brandon, you'd better go. Call when you get home, OK." Jason suggested. Dee pushed him, glaring at him for going all over-protective step-daddy again. Darius was enough.

Brandon smiled and hugged each person, and they watched as he drove off. Camirra felt sad. She'd miss him.

As Brandon drove home, his mind was on one person, Camirra.

*****

Brian cooked dinner for Rory. He knew. She was it for him. As he cooked, he told her to relax. Rory sat and he served her. He was nervous. After a few hours, Rory told him she'd make a salad. Soon they ate.

"So, tell me about your parents." Rory stated as they ate. Brian never really talked about his family. She knew they died in a house fire, but that was about it.

"My parents raised us. I mean really raised us, hickory switch and all that. Our dad was crazy as a loon. He would not accept failure. When we were small, we could not bring home any grades that were less than an A. Mom stood behind him and we knew they would always agree." Brian smiled. "We were eighteen when they were killed. It was their twenty-fifth anniversary, and Brandon and I paid for told them we were buying them a special dinner."

Brian's eyes glossed over, as he finished the tale. His parents had diner, and went to the movies. After leaving the movies, their dad drove them home. The boys waited until they got home and played the role of parents, much to their parents' enjoyment, then they returned to the apartment that they shared.

Somehow, as their parents slept, the house burned. Two firemen got them out, but smoke inhalation claimed their lives. It was then that Brandon knew what he wanted to do. Brian told her he joined the reserves. They each take tome and go their parents' graves.

"I'm sorry. I know you loved them." She said softly.

Brian smiled, "I'm not sad. Yes, I loved my parents. They deserved so much more. I just wished they were still here."

Rory was silent. Then Brian stood and extended his hand. "Dance with me." He whispered. Soon the room was filled with the soul soothing sounds of a singer crooning a song about his love for the woman in his arms.

Rory wrapped her arms around Brian's neck and held him tightly as they dance. The music flowed through them and Brain looked her deep in the eyes and sang the words to her.

Rory knew then what she had always suspected. She loved this tall, unassuming, handsome, quiet man. She wanted to spend her life showing him how much. The song ended and Brain pulled her into his embrace. Rory wrapped her arms around him and never wanted to let go.

Brian kissed her, and her body flamed. Tonight, this night she was loving her man. She had no intention of leaving and not having a taste of him.

Brian loved tasting her skin. She was so responsive to his touch. "Wait, bathroom, I'll be back." Rory whispered. Brian let go and decided to clear away the dishes they used for dinner. As he worked, a few minutes later, Rory cleared her throat. Brian turned and the plate he was holding dropped in the sink.

Rory laughed as she took in the hungry look in his eye. She walked toward him wearing her thin teddy and heels. Not a word was spoken as Brian lifted her and placed her on the table. He took a moment and his clothes were relegated to a pile on the floor. Rory laughed, "Slow down boy. Is there a fire?"

"Yes, I feel an inferno, right here." He responded cupping her sex. Her panties were drenched. "Damn girl, you're so wet for me."

Rory moaned, "Brian, please." He nibbled her skin, knowing the slightest touch drove her crazy.

With one swift motion, he lifted her and carried her to his bedroom. Rory was on fire for him. Placing her in the center of the bed, Brian joined her. Removing her clothes Brian kissed her neck, breast, and trailed his tongue to her heat. Brian inhaled her scent, licking her folds as if she were a precious treat. Rory spread herself open for him, and Brian sucked her clit. Rory moaned, unable to halt her cries of pleasure and her lover drive her over the edge with his talented tongue.

As she came a second time, Brian moved positioning his cock to fill her driving her insane. He rode her to a mind-blowing completion. Sliding in and out of her body, Brian never wanted the sensations to end. Rory was his. She moaned for him, and her sift tries drove him to the edge. Soon, she begged him to fill her. "Please, Brian, cum in me." And he exploded.

Holding her close, he told her that he loved her and was so happy she decided to give him a chance. Rory dozed just as his phone rang. It was Brandon. Brian answered, and told his brother to come one over. Five minutes later, Brandon's car pulled in. Rory woke and looked at Brian. "Do you want to take me home, or?" She asked.

Brian sighed, "Babe, you are home." Rory sighed and snuggled back under the covers.

Brandon let himself in. He called Camirra so she would know he was home, and then he called Marvin. He really liked her family. He noticed a pair of women stilettos in the corner and knew Rory probably stayed over.

Brian came downstairs. "Hey, how was the visit?" He asked.

"It was nice. They re great people, and man I miss Camirra already." Brandon sighed. He noticed his brother seemed different. "What is going on with you?"

"Nothing, just that if Rory agrees, next year this time I hope she is my wife." Brian replied tongue and cheek.

"Wait, you proposed. Camirra didn't say anything." Brandon stated overjoyed for his brother.

"I haven't asked her yet. I wanted to do this right." Brian exhaled. "Tomorrow, I'm buying her ring, and then I want to go see her Dad. I need to ask him for her hand. I need you to go with me though."

"Man, I'm there. Look at you, my baby brother, taking the plunge." Brandon teased. Brian laughed and the two agreed to go the jewelry store the next day. The two talked a bit more, and Brian went back to Rory. Brandon went to his room. He guessed since Rory and Brian were getting married, he needed to find his own place. He needed his own place, because when Camirra came to visit, he'd want her to stay with him. Thinking of his ebony goddess, Brandon fell asleep wearing the cutest grin.

The next day, Rory left and went to her apartment and Brian called in. Brandon wasn't on call for another day, so he and Brian had a quick road trip. They knew Camirra would be at work and the kids at school. They could drive over to Darius garage and talk to him. Then Brandon thought, they needed Jason there too. So as they drive, he called Jason and asked that he go to the garage. Dee saw him at work and wanted to know what was going on. At lunch, she went with him. Darius was surprised when Dee and Jason drove up. Jason explained that Brandon called. Before he finished the brother drove up. Darius and Jason looked confused when Dee burst into tears and hugged both young men. The five traveled to Darius's office. Jason sat and held Dee in his lap, Brandon and Brian sat and Darius waited.

"Um, Darius, Mr. Granger, I love your daughter. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm asking you two gentlemen for permission to marry your daughter." He stopped and the air was still. Darius broke into a huge grin as did Jason.

"Welcome to the family son. Welcome." Jason hugged him as well. Then both faced Brandon. Brandon stood smiling and added, "Do I need to ask? Dad, if you accept my brother, you accept me right?"

Brian laughed, "Naw bruh, you're not riding my coat tails on this one."

Brandon faced the family and stated. "I love about Camirra. But we aren't there yet. We will be, and when I come, I want to be as welcomed by you all as my brother has been."

Deidre laughed, "Brandon, you know you have our blessings. Now, make sure you tell Rory to call me after you propose." Dee ordered.

Looking at the time, they had to get back to the hospital. Brian and Brandon needed to get back home. Brandon wanted to go see Camirra, but he didn't want to ruin Brian's plans to propose. Brian drove back, and they stopped at the jewelry store. The two looked around and actually found the perfect rings for both girls. Brian found a platinum band with a single solitaire diamond. The ban had intricate designs adjourning it. He wanted an inscription, and the jeweler was happy to comply. Inside Rory's ring he had L'amour de ma vie. " Love of my life."

Brandon searched with Camirra in mind also. Camirra loved simple things and he found a beautiful white gold solitaire ring. He was buying it. He knew he would marry her someday, and this ring was perfect for her.

Brian noticed and complimented his brother on his taste. Soon, both men made their purchase and headed home. They arrived back at Brian's house and Brian was about to go see Rory. Brandon called Camirra. They talked and he had to force himself not to say anything. Then he had an idea. "You know I visited you this weekend. Come see me this weekend."

Camirra smiled, "l need to talk with Rory. She and Brian might have plans."

"It's Ok to see your sister, but I wanted you with me." Brandon explained. Camirra sighed.

She chuckled and whispered, "I'll see."

She and Camirra hang up. Brandon was staying at the firehouse, but if Camirra came, he'd spend next weekend at his brothers.

Rory was tired, and she was pleasantly surprised to find Brian waiting for her when she arrived home. He hugged her and whispered, "Babe, pack an overnight bag, and stay with me this week."

Rory smiled, and refused. "We have to work and if I stay at your house; we won't sleep." She reminded him.

Brian laughed, "OK, let's do this. Both of us must be ready for sleep no later than let's say eleven. Now will you stay with me?"

"OK, I'll stay tonight, but tomorrow is optional." She added.

Brian laughed. He had to ask her and he needed the perfect way to do so. Rory followed him home would drive to work early.

*****

Camirra worked hard and enjoyed her work. Her bosses were impressed and offered her a promotion. She would have to relocate. Upon further questioning, her new office was in the city where Rory lived. Camirra was excited. She could move near her sister and near Brandon. She told her bosses to give her some time and she'd let them know.

When Camirra left work, she went to her Dad's house. Darius was home early and Camirra wanted to talk to him.

"Dad, I need your advice." She started as she sat across from him. She explained the offer and Darius was not sure what the issue was at first, then she mentioned Brandon. He understood. The last time she moved away with a guy, he mistreated her.

Darius sighed, "Baby girl, he is not Charles. Besides, you won't be alone. Rory is there. Brian will be too. They will help you be safe."

"Yes, I know, but I'm still scared." Camirra whispered.

"Why?" Darius simply asked.

"I really like Brandon. What if moving so close makes him not want me?" She voiced.

Darius smiled, "Camirra, that boy is smart. If you take the job and move near him, you'll have to make him go home to give you a breather. That's how I was about your mother until she dumped my behind."

Camirra laughed. She was so young, but she remembered her dad going away when he joined the military. Darius hugged his daughter, "Besides, all it takes is a phone call. All of us will be there to kick his ass."

Camirra hugged her dad. Cynthia came home and asked what was going on. Camirra told her about the offer. She was so excited for her. She also suspected that she and her sister would have a double wedding or weddings really close together. "Hey, Camirra, this is a great opportunity for you. Take it." Cyn whispered.

Camirra knew she would. She needed to take that final step and survive on her own terms. Camirra called Rory. Her sister answered and Camirra shared her news. Rory screamed. The two made plans for her to visit. There was no need for Camirra to search for an apartment. She was moving in with her. Rory's apartment was big enough for the two of them.

Rory went back to her apartment and was not surprised when Brian called. She smiled and told him to stay with her tonight. To her surprise, he was already at her door with his bag. Entering, he kissed her and stole her breath away. Taking a break, Rory told him Camirra's news. He was excited. If Camirra came then Brandon would be so happy.

He knew what he wanted to do. Camirra was driving over for the weekend, and he was calling Brandon. He was on call this week, but maybe his boss would give him a few hours.

Brian told Rory to sit and he cooked for her. Rory was tired so she dozed. Taking advantage, he called Brandon. Brandon's boss needed him at the station, but the guys had an idea. The chief called his wife and told Brian to let them arrange something. He needed to make sure their ladies were prepared for a magical evening.

Brian wasn't sure. He'd hung out with those guys and neither one had a clue what women wanted.

Brandon was excited all week. Finally Friday came and Camirra would be here. Rory had already fixed her guest room, but Brian wanted Camirra to stay at his home. After all, Rory would be moving in soon.

Camirra drove in Saturday morning and went straight to her sister's apartment. Brian and Rory were waiting. The sisters were so happy to see each other, and then Camirra hugged Brian. Brian explained that Brandon was at the firehouse, but he was told to bring them by around noon.

Rory helped Camirra settle in and Brian bought them breakfast. The girls chattered all morning, and Brian needed a minute. This was it. This weekend, he and Brandon made special plans for their girls. Tonight, Brandon would take off and they had a special dinner planned. After dinner, with her sister and his brother as their witnesses, he was presenting the ring.

Rory was telling Camirra about Brian's house. Soon, he realized that they wanted a tour. Proudly he showed off his craftsmanship. Brian stood back smiling as Rory bragged about the additions he made onto the property. Then she had to show her the game room. The game room was Camirra's project, and Brian followed her instructions to the letter.

Camirra gasped as she entered, The center of the room held a reclining couch and two thick leather love seat, All three facing a fifty inch flat screen television that was wired for surround sound. The walls were decorated with sports memorabilia, And it even had a small bar with bears on tap. Brian was not done, He had split screen capacity on the television. They could watch two three or four games simultaneously.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers