Into the Sunlight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Camirra was impressed. "Does Dad ,Jason, Uncle Derrick, Uncle Cameron, Grandpa Nick and Grandpa Marvin know about this room?"

Brian laughed. "Actually, I was planning to have them come up. You think they'll like it?

Camirra laughed, "Like it. Hell, they'll love it." Then she grabbed the remote, "Whose playing tonight: The Lakers and the Spurs, right?" She asked as she fell back into one of the chairs. "We're watching and this is my seat." Rory laughed and joined her sister. Brian felt good. Camirra approved.

She played with the channels for a while, then Brandon called. He knew she had arrived, because she called him earlier. Brian explained that she was enjoying the game room. Brandon laughed. "Man, what a woman!" he sighed.

Soon it was time for lunch, and Brandon insisted that they come to the fire house. Brian drove and as they parked, Brandon came out to meet them. However, the only one he greeted with a long scorching kiss was Camirra. After he grabbed her and kissed her, he then spoke to Rory and his brother.

The chief came out and the three joined the firemen for lunch. The chief made lunch, roasted chicken breast, cheese and chive potatoes, sweet corn and tea. His wife came down to help him. Besides, she wanted to meet the woman that captivated the young Brandon so completely. Rory and Camirra like the much older woman. She reminded them of their grandmother Jasmine. Brandon didn't like having her away from him, so he kidnapped her from his boss's wife and she joined him at the lunch table.

The guys were a playful bunch, sharing stories and laughing. A few even flirted with both Rory and Camirra. Soon lunch ended, and both Rory and Camirra thanked the cook. The chief wished then well and watched them leave. Brandon walked them out, kissing Camirra on the cheek before she could go.

When he walked back in, all of his brothers at arms were waiting. The chief spoke. "Young man, you need to marry that girl. If you don't, believe me someone else will."

Brandon agreed. He made a decision. Tonight, he and Brian planned a special dinner. His brother Brian was not the only one popping the question. Brandon smiled to himself, as he patted a special box that he kept in his breast pocket. Next year, Camirra Lace Granger would be Mrs. Brandon Dean.

~~~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER FOUR~~~~~

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers