All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 12'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
excellent chapter

i loved this chapter i am really enjoying how Josephine is putting Aramis in his place i can't wait to see how he is going to convince her to marry him thank you for i am really enjoying the story

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Oh wow! SO mom used her one chance to turn her son's maste? Wow she does seem to care about her family but then her and Aramis oh boy I cant wait to see her reaction at all when she figures out who that third lucky woman will be at that wedding oh that should be fun! Love the bicker they have together then they flirt that is just funny at times and I can see that.

YAYA for Amber and Draven for finally getting what they both wanted and that is to be with each other. That was very well written and I lol that Eian could hear Ambers thoughts and then asked Draven if he had mated yet lol then told him to go and take care of it omg lol

Oh and how will they keep the baby from the Counsel that I can see as a strong fight for all those involved to protect that baby from them! Great ch as always!!!

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75about 13 years ago
OH MY

one of your best I'm saying. If the little chocolate your sister sent you helped your muse that much. I can wonder what would happen if your readers sent just 8oz each.. oh my...we need more!!!

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
WOW

YESYESYEYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSYES~~~~~~~!!!!!

tHAT WAS AWESOME!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Hate/Love

Hate is such a strong word, and I'm using it on "The Council". They are going to be nothing but trouble. I think you are giving us some real bad guys and one bitchy female w/ "The Council". And of course they will provide us lots of excitement when they act out.

Love is also a strong word, and one that more then describes how Draven feels for Amber and her for him. It might be nice for them to have a scene making love rather than just the hard fucking they are so good at. And do I dare mention love when talking of Aramis and Josephine? It's obvious that Draven, Alaron and Fiona all have some level of love for Josephine.

Hate/Love Love/Hate I think for now this describes the relationship between Aramis and Josephine. And for them it seems to work. And may lead to some hot scenes in the bedroom.

You have done it again, another amazing chapter!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Bloody awesome! Mate!

Loved it can't wait for the next! I am sure that Draven and Aramis can take care of the flamin' mongrels on the council!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
wowza

So freaking hot - great chapter. You keep me on my toes. I love your writing and agree with all the other posts. The story line is one of the best on this site. I check daily for new chapters. I adore your characters and can not wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us all.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I just loved this chapter.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I loved this chapter. I particularly enjoyed the scene in the bookstore with the kids protecting Josephine and their confusion at the relationship between her and Aramis. The mating was really sweet because you brought out the emotions and love and dedication they have to one another, particularly from Draven which was important after all her put her through. He's lucky she was able to be so forgiving, mate or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

I'm so happy I stumbled across your work and took the time to read it in order. I know you said that your first story was unrelated but these last two stories seem fit perfectly as a prequel. Regardless I know it's been years since you wrote this but I am beyond thrilled you did! I'll be doing some investigating to track you down to find more of your amazing writing! I imagine you're published somewhere by now. Talent like yours just doesn't go away. If you read this..... thanks for the hours of reading pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous