Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's get a move on, kids," Janet said, packing up her things and pushing forward. "We still have a long ways to go."

Angelica took a deep breath, gave a nervous smile to Colby, and the two followed Janet up along a small creek. Once they were out of tree cover, the sun started beaming down pretty hard on the small hiking party.

Colby took off his shirt to cool off, exposing a huge upper body. Angelica's mouth watered when she saw his big muscles flexing in the afternoon sun.

"You guys can take your shirts off too," he teased.

"Uh, no, I don't think so," Angelica said with a chuckle, noticing Colby had been checking out her large breasts more and more as the day went on.

"What trail is this anyway?" Angelica asked.

"It's called Tiger," Colby answered. "I can't believe you don't come out here more often, Angel, it's practically in your back yard."

"I know, I know," said Angelica, or Angel, as Colby now started calling her. "I do have to get out more."

The three kept walking along the bubbling stream for a bit until Colby announced he had to relieve himself.

"I got to take a leak, ladies," he said.

"Oh how charming," Janet answered. She waved him away, saying that her and Angelica would wait for him.

As soon as he walked down towards the water, Janet motioned her friend to follow her. Angelica didn't know what she was up to, but followed her down towards the creek, and both were careful to not let Colby see them.

They crept up behind a tree, and peered out through the branches so they could see their male friend.

"What the fuck are we doing?" Angelica whispered.

"Shhh, I want you to see his penis," Janet told her.

"Janet, come on, we shouldn't be - holy shit!" Angelica said, then held her hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp.

What caused her such surprise was the sight of Colby's massive wiener, as he fished it out through his fly hole and held it in his right hand as he urinated into the creek.

"Jeeezus that thing is huuuuuge," Angelica whispered to her friend. Colby's penis was not even hard, yet it looked to be as long as a Coke bottle, and almost as big around.

He kept peeing and peeing into the creek, letting forth an unbroken stream that created a loud trickling sound as it hit the water beneath him.

"Guess he really had to go," Angelica said with a giggle. Janet laughed along with her.

Ten seconds later, he was still peeing, causing the girls to laugh even more heartily. The amount of urine the guy poured forth was amusing to them.

"I've never watched a guy go pee before, this is kind of funny," Angelica said.

"Why don't you go over and ask him if you can shake it for him?" her friend suggested jokingly.

As if on cue, Colby let out a few more trickles, and then shook his huge penis to get rid of the final few drops. The girls laughed at the sight of his frolicking member.

"Come on, let's go," Janet said to her friend.

"No, wait, I want to see how he gets it back in his pants - that's the real trick," Angelica said.

"Come on!" Janet laughed.

The two went back up to their original spot, and waited for Colby to return. When he did, everything was cool, and Angelica was relieved they hadn't gotten caught.

But Janet purposely blew their cover.

"We just watched you take a leak," she told Colby. Angelica was stunned with her friend's admission.

"Oh you guys are perverts," Colby said, half disgusted and half amused.

"It wasn't me - it was Angelica, she put me up to it," Janet joked.

"Oh yeah, right," Angelica said sarcastically. Colby just shook his head, and then looked at Angelica, waiting for her to say something. She obliged.

"I saw your dick," she said matter of factly. This caused all three of them to laugh heartily.

"Dude, that thing's in a league of its own," Angelica pressed on.

"How would you know? You have no frame reference to compare it to," he teased her.

"Well from what I've seen in magazines and stuff, yours is a lot bigger than those ones," she said. "A lot bigger."

Colby decided to sit down on a nearby bench, and Janet and Angelica sat down as well, one on each side of them.

"God, it's so fucking hot," Angelica said, as she ran her hand through her beautiful brown hair. She crossed her fabulous legs, and Colby couldn't help but look down and enjoy what he saw.

"I have an idea," Janet announced. The other two thought maybe she devised some sort of plan pertaining to their hike, but it wasn't that at all.

"I think...Colby should show Angelica his penis," she announced proudly, leaning up so she could have direct eye contact with her best friend. This time, Angelica didn't object like before.

"So this is what this hike has come to, 'let's just get Colby naked,'" the young man teased, although he had no problem with getting nude for the two beautiful women.

"Pretty much," Janet answered.

"Hey, we are sight seeing," Angelica said. "And from what I've seen, your penis is quite a sight."

Janet and Angelica hi-fived each other, laughing at Colby's expense. He knew he had no choice but to get naked for the two young ladies.

"Alright, alright," he said, standing up before them. "What do you want me to do, just pull it out for you?"

"Take down your shorts," Janet said. "No more of this pulling it through your fly nonsense. Give her a good, full view."

Angelica smiled happily, excited she was going to see her first penis in all its exposed glory. Full-frontal male nudity was such a rarity in mainstream culture, but these two girls were going to get a full dose of it, right out in the open.

Colby hesitantly went about taking down his shorts. He was a bit unsure that Angelica was comfortable with his nakedness. But she let him know it was okay.

"Come on, Colbster," she said, giving him a funny nickname. "I want to see it. Besides, I've already seen the sneak preview."

He gave her one last smile, and then took down his shorts, revealing a pair of white cotton briefs that had an unusually large bulge in the crotch.

"Holy shit," was all Angelica could say, giggling a bit as she clenched her hands over her mouth. And then Colby put his thumbs underneath the waistband of his underwear, and yanked down his briefs slowly, pulling them all the way down past his thighs. His long, thick trunk was exposed, now free to dangle down past his balls, hanging halfway to his knees.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Angelica squealed, startling a few birds in a nearby tree, causing them to take flight. Janet was always amused with a girl's reaction when she saw Colby's giant cock for the first time.

"Dude, that's not normal," Angelica said, sitting there with her legs crossed, eyeing his massive ding dong.

"You like it?" Colby asked, now gently rocking his hips back and forth, making his penis swing from side to side.

"It's awesome," Angelica answered with a big smile. Colby and Janet both laughed.

"I've never heard my dick described as awesome," he joked.

"Well it is," Angelica said. "It's so fucking big."

The more she stared, the more she was amazed. She giggled.

"I never knew a guy could have one that size."

Colby basked in her affection, stunning her with his huge penis. He made it flop from side to side, smacking his hips with the fat tube of flesh. Janet and Angelica both looked at each other and cracked up.

"Holy hot dog," Angelica joked. Janet and Angelica just sat back and enjoyed the show, and Colby took requests from his mini audience.

"Do the thing where you swing it around in a circle," Janet told him. Colby then started gyrating his hips so that his massive male appendage would swing around like a pinwheel, and the two giddy girls looked on with unbridled enthusiasm.

"He's really good at that," Janet laughed.

"You could be on Star Search doing that trick," Angelica teased. Colby kept swinging his big penis around like a lasso, and the girls clapped and cheered him on.

Now Janet got up and stood next to Colby, and he in turn started tickling her. Angelica got up and started tickling Colby, squeezing his muscular stomach.

As they rustled about, Colby nearly tripped and fell, causing Janet to give him further instructions.

"Babe, why don't you take your shorts completely off. You're gonna fall and get hurt," she told him.

Colby then let his shorts drop all the way down to his feet, and then trying to show off, he kicked them off with his right foot, but he underestimated his strength.

The shorts and underwear flew straight up in the air, and got caught in a thicket of branches some 11 or 12 feet up. This brought a good amount of distress to Colby, and of course, the girls just thought it was hysterical.

"Oh you did yourself in now, big guy," Angelica laughed.

"What an idiot," Janet teased him, shoving Colby lightly out of fun. The three of them stared up into the tree, seeing Colby's shorts and underwear dangling there, well out of reach.

"Great, what the fuck am I gonna wear now?" he scoffed.

"Oh don't worry about it. We'll get them down later," Janet reasoned. "Come on, stay nude for us for a while. Why don't you do a dance for us?"

Colby stressed to them he wasn't much of a dancer, but he thought he would humor the two girls, and had them take a seat on the nearby bench again.

He started moving around and swinging about to an imaginary beat, noticing that the more his big penis flopped about, the more the girls cheered, so he put special emphasis on that part of his body.

Colby really started getting into it, singing the lyrics to Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself," one of the girls' favorites, as he danced about in front of them without a care in the world. The girls loved his enthusiasm, and reached for his butt and copped a feel, and they also loved his gyrating muscles, his smooth skin and tan body.

But what they really loved was his big, bouncing prick, which had slowly but surely grown into a semi-erect state due in large part to the attention the young females placed upon it. It moved about and danced along with Colby, like it had a life all its own.

"It's like it's his dance partner," Janet joked, referring to his huge member.

"Or like his little brother," Angelica added. They cracked each other up.

Colby eventually stopped dancing, saying he needed a breather. He received a nice round of applause from the two girls.

Although Colby needed a break, his penis was just getting started, and it had now grown to a full erection, jutting out before him in an obscene fashion. It tried to rise up as far as it could, but the weight of it so substantial, it kind of stuck straight out, stabbing the air with vigorous jerks.

"Holy fuck! Look how big his dick is getting!" Angelica squealed with delight.

Janet slapped the bench in between where she and Angelica were sitting, urging Colby to sit in between them. He did, and his massive hard-on stuck straight up against his chest, nearly reaching his pecs.

Angelica couldn't believe what she was looking at, and Janet showed no hesitation in tugging and pulling on Colby's huge boner, forcing it down between his legs and then letting it go to watch it come fly back up and smack against his stomach.

Angelica wanted to get in on the fun, and said "wait, it's my turn," and she fought to grab hold of his big erection, and once she did, she wagged it about with glee, and then pushed it down and let it go, making it fling up and down like a powerful catapult.

She kept doing it over and over again, giggling each time it created a dull squelch upon hitting his chest, and she contained her amusement just enough to offer a question to the young man.

"Jesus Christ, dude. How big is this thing anyway?" she asked. "Have you ever like, gotten a ruler out and been like, let me measure this fucking thing?"

Colby smiled, and gave her an honest answer.

"It's 13 and a half inches long," he said proudly.

Angelica burst out laughing.

"Holy fuck," she said. "Thirteen and a half inches?"

He nodded.

"I'm sorry," she said, still giggling. "I'm laughing out of excitement. This thing is fucking insane..."

Colby just loved their affection, now leaning back against the back of the bench so that his huge erection lied against his stomach, throbbing and pulsing, and begging to be fondled.

"You wanna jerk him off?" Janet asked Angelica. She almost didn't even have to answer. The look on her face told it all. Angelica's eyes were wide with anticipation, her beautiful bright smile displaying the sexual rush she was feeling at the moment.

She could feel herself getting wet between her legs, her pussy getting moist as she eyed the massive hard-on in front of her. Her nipples started poking out in her tight top, as Colby surely noticed.

"Gimme that cock," Angelica said happily. Janet was surprised by her aggressiveness, but watched with great satisfaction as her friend took hold of Colby's enormous penis and slowly began to stroke it up and down.

Her strokes were long and exaggerated, partly because she had never jerked off a guy before and was savoring the moment, and also because she was astounded by the shaft's massive size.

"Oh my fucking God," Colby said with great enjoyment, leaning back against the bench as Angelica masturbated his lengthy hard-on. Young Colby could feel a great sexual rush pulsing through every part of his body.

"This is so fucking awesome," Angelica said with a big smile, now crossing her legs as she felt completely at ease jerking off the well-hung stud. Janet herself was getting really excited just watching the display, as she sat down on the other side of the young man, and very inconspicuously put her hand down into her panties, rubbing herself as she watched the passionate, long hand job.

Angelica now went back and forth between slow, extended strokes, to furiously jerking Colby's big pecker up and down. She enjoyed the long strokes because it made her marvel even more at his size, but she also loved jerking it real fast because it felt so naughty, and lewd, and it also made a louder sound.

"Your dick is so fucking big," she laughed. "I bet you fucking play with this thing all the time, don't you? Don't you you naughty boy!"

Colby could only nod, his ability to actually speak words at this point was lost since he was so entranced by Angelica's magical hands.

Janet's right hand, meanwhile, was still busy rubbing up and down on her slit, and as she took her fingers away from her excited bush for just a second, she thought she would play a joke on Angelica and Colby.

"Shit! Someone's coming!" Janet yelled. Angelica's hands immediately flew up and away from Colby's massive erection, and the young man tried in vain to cover up his rod with his hands.

Janet burst out laughing at the site, and soon the other two realized she was having some fun with them.

"Very funny," Angelica said, motioning Colby to move his hands away so she could get back to her hand job.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," Colby told his stepsister as she stood there with a wicked smile.

"Someone is gonna be coming in a minute though," he added, and the two girls knew what he was implying, as his huge balls were begging for release.

To this point the size of Colby's balls had somehow gone unnoticed by the young Angelica, mostly because she paid so much attention to his dick. But now she began to cradle his massive nuts in her one hand, while stroking his big shaft with the other.

She couldn't believe how heavy his balls felt, and she quite happily lifted them up and down, marveling at their weight. They were almost as big around as a couple of eggs, and she even had Colby stand up for a second so that she could see how far they hung down.

"Those are some low hangers," Janet said as Colby stood before them, posing in the afternoon sun. He lifted his huge erection up and out of the way to give them an unblocked view of his giant nuts.

"I really have to come," Colby said. Angelica mercifully tried to finish him off, so that he could finally have release. Colby hadn't come in quite a few days, and all of the girls' teasing throughout the afternoon and the sight of their gorgeous bodies in the warm glow of the wilderness only enhanced his arousal. Janet, too, was back pleasuring herself as she watched the display before her.

"Shoot a big fucking load for me," Angelica said, surprised at her own dirty words. "Come on, make your big prick explode for me."

Janet, with three of her fingers buried in her tiny opening, brought herself to a very fierce climax, and by now her masturbation was no secret to the other two. Colby looked at her lustily, and she brought her fingers out of her panties, and then let Colby lick the juices from her fingers.

Angelica's focus was squarely on Colby's inevitable orgasm. She put forth a few more sensuous strokes of his big cock, even rubbing his enormous dick head with her thumb each time she brought her hand up. She had brought him over the edge.

Colby groaned, so loud that it echoed in the distance, and a huge rope of come fired out and landed on Angelica's shoulder.

"Holy fuck!" Janet screamed. Angelica hardly had any time to acknowledge the wet blast before another hit her square in the forehead. She jumped back, and opened her mouth to express her shock, and a big rope of Colby's jizz went right into her mouth.

"Colby! Jesus Christ," she said with both shock and appreciation. She was trying to spit out Colby's seed, and another blast of semen drenched the top of her tits. As much as she was getting drenched by his spouting tool, her hands just would not stop cranking his massive fuck stick.

"Get one in her hair," Janet cried with glee. Colby obliged, and thrust his hips upward so that he could accommodate her wish. He reared back and fired another rope of come, and this one flew right through Angelica's hanging bangs, and onto the top of her pretty little head.

"Oh my God, enough," she said with a big laugh, now aiming his fat dork off to the right. Another rope of semen erupted from his penis, then another, then another. Each one landed with an audible crinkle as it drenched some dried-up leaves on the ground.

Angelica kept stroking his erection and thought it was amusing how it kept releasing one burst of semen after another, seemingly not wanting to stop. They were just small dribbles now, but she kept stroking his hard-on until there was no more come to shoot forth.

"I think I drained you buddy boy," Angelica said with pride.

"Oh believe me, I have more, but we better get going," Colby said as she released his mighty penis.

Angelica spit out some of Colby's errant come shot, and told Janet it was kind of salty.

The three got themselves together, but then Colby suddenly remembered his problem - his underwear and shorts were dangling from a tree branch.

He tried, unsuccessfully, to jump up and grab the shorts, but all this did was make his enormous flaccid penis flop up and down uncontrollably, much to the girls' amusement. Instead of trying to help him or form a plan, they just stood back and took pleasure in his desperate, pointless actions.

"Who do you think you are, Michael Jordan? You can't jump that high, you idiot," Janet teased him. He kept trying and trying, even though the shorts were well out of his reach.

He even thought a running start would help, and he backed up some 10 yards or so, then ran and jumped as high as he could. The girls laughed as his long dong swung back and forth with every stride.

"Okay, okay, wait, you're gonna hurt yourself," Angelica said as she saw his efforts prove futile. "Why don't I...get up on your shoulders and I'll reach up and grab your shorts."

"Or," Janet began. "You could just stand on his dick and grab the shorts."