Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica giggled aloud at Janet's comment, but Colby was growing a bit impatient.

"Dude, are you gonna help or are you gonna just make fun of the situation?" he asked his stepsister.

"Oh hush. I'll watch and make sure nobody is coming," she said. "You two do what you have to do and for Christ's sake get your shorts on. Somebody's bound to come walking down that trail sooner or later."

Colby got himself situated underneath where the shorts and underwear were dangling overhead, and he knelt down on the ground.

He instructed the gorgeous Angelica to get up on his shoulders, and she did as told. She swung her right leg over his right shoulder, then did the same with the left. Colby could feel the soft, supple touch of her well-rounded thighs as they hugged his neck.

"I hope this fucking works," she said. "Whatever you do, don't drop me."

Colby assured her she was in no danger, and the powerful young man had no trouble supporting her weight. She was a petite girl, and seemingly whatever weight she did have was in all the right places, especially her thighs, which were doing a number on Colby.

It felt so good to be cradled in between them, like it was his fantasy come true. He got to his feet, raising Angelica high in the air, and the girl easily reached up and grabbed his shorts.

"Got 'em," she said victoriously. Colby gently rubbed her lower legs up and down, seemingly thanking her for pulling off the task.

He didn't really want to put her down just yet, but he savored for one last moment the feel of her thighs against his skin, and then let her down to safety.

He tucked his massive wiener back inside his underwear, and pulled up his shorts to complete his wardrobe.

"Hey, we make a pretty good team," Angelica said happily. Colby nodded with a grin, and soon the two were rejoined by Janet.

They continued their hike around Squak Mountain, and Colby resumed being their makeshift tour guide, pointing out various kinds of trees and also a few forms of wildlife here and there. A deer even darted by them as they continued to walk.

After some time though, the three decided to take another break, and reclined on a couple of benches that were off the trail a bit. Janet and Angelica sat side by side on one bench, and Colby sat across on the other.

They chatted about school, about relationships, and also a few movies and T.V. shows. But the conversation inevitably turned to Colby's penis, which had made such a huge impression on the two young women on this day.

"So does pretty much everyone at school know you have a donkey dick?" Angelica asked with a big smile. Colby laughed.

"Not everyone, but you know, word gets around," he said.

"It sure does. I live an hour away from you and word got around to me," Angelica laughed.

Angelica further prodded about his unique endowment, asking him various questions like how old he was when he realized he was hung a lot bigger than most men, and also if he really got off on getting naked for clothed women.

"Some girls will just ask to see my dick," he told Angelica with great sincerity. "I've even had older women, 22, 23 years old, ask to see it. Like older sisters of friends and stuff. People are amazed by it."

"I would imagine so," Angelica said with enthusiasm. "Dude, the thing hangs halfway to your knees!"

"I know, I know," Colby said. "Believe me, I'm amazed by it sometimes."

Angelica and Janet looked at each other and cracked up. Janet, now smoking another joint, even got Angel to take a few hits, and it loosened her up even more.

"How big is your penis just when it's soft?" the brunette asked.

She was thinking Colby would respond with a figure, but instead he gave her a visual. He stood up, took down his shorts and underwear again, and gave her another long look.

"Jesus Christ," Angelica said, shaking her head and putting her face in her hands as she blushed. "You didn't have to show me!"

Colby proudly swung his penis back and forth for the two girls as they loved his total lack of shyness.

"Fucking awesome," Angelica said as she eyed his swaying tool.

"It's like about eight inches just when it's like this," he said, motioning to his hanging member. "That's already bigger than most guys erect...so I'm told."

Angelica resumed her viewing of Colby's naked form, including his huge, hanging balls that she had milked with great enthusiasm earlier in the day.

The young girl found it exhilarating to be sitting there carrying on a conversation with a fully naked male, let alone a guy as gorgeous as Colby, and let alone a guy with as large a cock as his. Angelica, becoming more assertive by the minute, told Colby to take off his shorts completely and hand them to her.

"I'll decide when you get these back," she teased him. Colby smiled as he handed them over, as he enjoyed how Angelica was becoming more and more sure of herself.

The three indulged themselves in a very open discussion, and for just a few moments, there was a fourth member of their party. A tiny, yellow bird landed on a bench right next to where Angelica and Janet were sitting, and began chirping away.

"Oh look at that little guy," Janet said as she found the small creature intriguing.

"Wow, a willow goldfinch," Colby admired. "That's the state bird."

"How lovely," Angelica said with a smile.

The bird kept chirping away, filling the area with its lovely song until flying away to some other, more secluded, location. Colby gave some educational, and even entertaining, stories about the wildlife he and his dad had encountered on their many hikes around these parts, but eventually Angelica had to interrupt.

"Colby, tell me something," she said. "You just don't seem like the kind of guy that's simply going to work for his dad when you finish college. You seem like a guy that wants to walk his own path, cross new terrain..."

Colby could sense Angelica wasn't only a bright girl, but also pretty intuitive as well.

"Well, there is one thing I've always wanted to do...but please don't laugh," he said.

The girls insisted they wouldn't make fun of him, whatever his secret dream turned out to be.

"I really want to open my own seafood restaurant some day," he told them.

Angelica was impressed.

"Why would we laugh at that?" Angelica asked. "That's an awesome idea."

Colby looked relieved to hear their encouragement.

"It's just the old man always gives me shit about it when I mention it," he told the girls. "He says I have no idea how hard it is to open your own restaurant, how much of a gamble it is..."

"Well life is a gamble, sweetheart," Janet said.

Angelica turned to Colby.

"You're gambling right now by standing there completely naked," she told him, eyeing his enormous penis. "Any given moment, someone could walk by and see you, but that doesn't seem to bother you!"

She had a point, and Colby knew it.

"Well I'm not completely naked," he said. "I do have my boots on still."

Both girls cracked up. They were having such a good time and were so oblivious to their surroundings at this point that they didn't hear a couple people approaching.

Suddenly, a mom and her daughter walked up to the three, seeking directions, and the mom was shocked to see that Colby was almost completely naked. She gasped openly at the sight, but did not run away like a frightened deer.

"Where are your clothes, young man?" she asked with a laugh. She looked to be in her early 40's, a mature looking woman, but very attractive, with long brown hair and a generous bust.

"He's becoming one with nature today," Janet said of Colby's lack of coverage.

The woman just shook her head and laughed, and stared right at Colby's huge, hanging male appendage.

"Well God certainly blessed you didn't he?" she asked with a beaming smile. Colby nodded, kind of surprised by her enthusiasm. The female stranger was so caught up in Colby's nudity that she hadn't realized her daughter was looking at the same thing, and she quickly went to cover the young one's eyes, with mixed results.

As the woman got directions from Colby, the daughter every now and then peeked her eyes out to see his huge sausage, and she smiled brightly every time she did so. The two then went on their way, giving a hearty good-bye, and they had clearly left an impression on young Colby.

He was again beginning to get an erection, and the two girls noticed his prick was extending to the impressive length it had grown to earlier in the afternoon.

"God, you really got excited by that woman looking at your dick, didn't you?" Angelica teased him.

"I think I did," Colby said as he looked down at his growing hard-on, which extended way out in front of him, poking Angelica in the tummy as she stood before the young man. She giggled.

Angelica mentioned to Janet that they should do something to take care of Colby's massive boner, only this time Angelica had something different in mind.

All afternoon long, she had wanted a taste of his cock. It looked so good, so manly, so tempting...

She slowly dropped to her knees, and began licking his long shaft up and down. Colby couldn't believe it, and he also couldn't believe how long and how wet her tongue was. She seemed to lick every inch of his huge erection, from the base all the way to the massive head.

Janet whistled her approval, urging her friend to keep going. Colby could now see the tops of Angelica's massive tits, and wanted to see more.

"Please do this topless," he begged. "I'd love to see your breasts."

Angelica stopped working her busy tongue on Colby's big cock, and looked at him. She sighed.

"I'm not gonna show you my tits. I do have a reputation to uphold, you know?" she laughed, speaking of her squeaky clean image. "But I'll meet you halfway...how 'bout I take my top off, and you can see me in my bra?"

Colby was glad to take anything he could get at this point, so he nodded emphatically that he would like that. Angelica peeled off her tight shirt, and Colby almost erupted right then and there.

As her top came off, Angelica's massive melons flopped right out into the afternoon sun, covered only by her sexy, white bra. Her tits were so big that Colby could tell they were the kind that would hang a bit if not supported by the type of undergarment Angel had on at this very moment.

"You're amazing," he told her, as Angelica teased him more by shaking her chest back and forth, like Colby had done with his big dong earlier in the day. Her covered tits swung to and fro, causing his penis to ache even more for release.

"Should we get started?" she asked with a naughty grin.

"Please do," Colby said. Angel went back to licking his shaft up and down, and while all this was commencing, Janet walked behind Colby and began rubbing his back side. She looked down at Angelica's slippery tongue, gliding its way up and down Colby's massive, hard cock.

"If I suck your cock, you're not gonna tell anybody, are you?" she asked him, as she longed to put it in her mouth.

"Well just like you, darling, I have a reputation to uphold, and nothing would boost my popularity more than a story of the sweet, little Angelica Smart blowing me out near Squak Mountain," he said, as she tugged on his tool. "But for you, sweetie, I can keep a lid on it."

She smiled up at him, and now tried to take his huge horse prick into her waiting mouth. She had never given a blowjob before, and she badly underestimated Colby's size.

Angel opened her mouth only halfway, and felt her teeth rubbing along his massive cock head. She realized she would have to open her mouth a lot wider, and cracked open her jaw as far as it would go, just to accomodate the huge head of his enormous penis.

She groaned from the initial discomfort, but Angelica began to try and bring some rythm to her sucking, rocking up and down on his massive hard-on while trying to get as much of the shaft into her tiny mouth as possible.

"This thing's a jawbreaker," she said as she let it out of her mouth for an instant. She went right back to sucking on his cock, bobbing up and down on it while her loud, slurping sounds served as evidence of her tenacity. Angel loved sucking his dick, and now rolled his huge balls around in her right hand.

Janet couldn't sit on the sideline for long, and went from just being a spectator to then stroking Colby's huge cock as Angelica sucked on it. Together, the two worked in tandem, as they sucked and stroked Colby to climax.

He didn't want this moment to end, but his efforts to hold out any longer proved futile against these two women. Colby announced he was

going to come, and instead of taking his penis out of her mouth, Angelica kept sucking on it.

She kind of liked the taste of his come earlier, how it was salty yet just a little sweet.

She wanted to swallow him, and sure enough, she did, as his first come shot fired to the back of her mouth. It felt so warm, and there was so much of it, and Angelica immediately realized she was going to have to start gulping his semen down if she was to avoid choking. She swallowed down one load of come, then another, and another, looking like she was gulping down a two-liter bottle of soda.

But soon her swallowing lost pace with his spurting tool, as Angelica realized it was like trying to suck on a fire hose. She released his cock, and along with it, a mouthful of come, which drenced his hard prick like a thick, white paste.

Colby's dick kept shooting forth one rope of come after another, and Angelica, still on her knees, was seemingly genuflecting to it, as she closed her eyes and let it spurt forth its hot liquid onto her forehead, her cheeks, and into her open mouth.

Colby, not lost in the moment, focused on shooting some of his seed onto the tops of Angelica's lovely, huge breasts, and once he did, she rubbed the smooth liquid into her skin, making her tits nice and shiny, as they glistened in the sun.

When Colby's cock had finally relinquished its last load, and his erection had subsided, Angelica put her shirt back on, then knelt before her male friend, and playfully batted his dangling dick back and forth.

"I conquered you," she said to the huge penis. "I tamed the mighty beast."

So proud of her efforts, and feeling such a delightful tingle from the whole experience, Angelica wore a broad smile the rest of that day, and Colby wore nothing. On the walk back to the car, he playfully put his shorts on his head, just to make the girls laugh. He pushed the pant legs back so that they would rest on his back, and the mock headpiece looked like something the ancient Egyptians would have worn.

"You look like a Pharoh or something," Angelica laughed.

All fun has to end sometime though, and as the three reached the more heavily traveled parts of their trail, Colby finally got dressed again.

That day was the beginning of a very special bond between the three, one that still exists to this day.

EPILOGUE

Colby Cranston followed in his father's footsteps and attended Stanford University. It took him six years to graduate, mostly because he did more than his share of partying and messing around, but he did finish his studies with nearly a 4.0 GPA, and would then enter the working world.

He worked underneath his father for about five years, but then he relocated to San Francisco, where he achieved his dream of opening up his very own seafood restaurant, and it still thrives to this day. If you are ever in the San Francisco area, you might want to sample the soft shell crabs at Colby's By the Bay.

His activities with Angelica and Janet helped spur a fascination with what would be later defined as CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male), and he lives out his CFNM fantasies as much as he can. Anything from clothing optional beaches to actual CFNM parties, Colby Cranston takes part in many enjoyable activities that involve being naked around, and performing for, clothed females.

Angelica Smart has lived what you would call a charmed life. The college years were arguably the best, and most rewarding, of her life, as she excelled academically, building a strong foundation for a career in finance, and it was at the University of Washington where she also met the man of her dreams. They married shortly after college, and now live in Seattle with their five children (four boys and one girl). One of the boys' names, coincidentally, is Colby, but he was named after his grandfather.

Angelica still keeps in touch with the other Colby to this day, and her adventures with him back in 1985 caused Angel to become fascinated with not only men that are of the exhibitionist type, but also men with really large penises.

It is a fascination she shares openly with her husband, and he gets turned on every time she does so. Neil, Angelica's husband, has an average-sized penis, and their love life is perfect. He loves, however, when his wife tells stories about her experiences with big dicks.

Janet, well, is still Janet. She embraces the single lifestyle, and has numerous lovers. She still lives in Seattle, not far from Angelica, and she has her very own boutique. It has been doing so well that she may have money for a second store, and officially become a chain.

One special weekend not long ago, Angelica and Janet started reminiscing about their days with Colby, and Angelica had a very kinky idea and asked Neil if he would like to take part in some "CFNM" fun with Janet and Colby.

The reunion took place at Janet's home, and it was a hoot. The two men got naked, served drinks to the two finely-dressed women, and catered to their every need, and the women loved having the two fellas stroke their shafts and shoot big loads for their amusement.

It was a thrill for Angelica to see Colby again, to see all of him again, and Neil got to live out his fantasy of seeing his wife interact with a man that had such an enormous penis.

The night was so much fun that all four vowed to do it again.

Angelica has lived the good life, and is still thankful to Janet to this day for taking her on that trip into the woods.

THE END