All Comments on 'Into the Woods Pt. 02'

by Abelard7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again garbage

Must be a thing on like must get all the garbage out before 2019 ends well again this is garbage and the lazy writer can’t be bothered to put it in the correct section

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for yer telling me it was fiction, what with me thinking it was the truth and all. What a total shit night in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep last day of the year and this is the best LW has?

1* for this garbage. Let's hope next year will bring better stories into this category. Willing cuckoldry, whore wife stories are getting stale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Retarded

Yes you are.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Honestly, what's wrong with you? I don't understand people who write this type of story. Why be with someone you don't love enough to want to be with exclusively. At a push after 40 or 50 years I might, just might, understand wanting to have a new experience but this is just wrong. Sorry.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Ignore the naysayers, I liked it. How predictable that nearly all of them are anonymous, who contribute nothing of their own. They’re loathsome trolls. Don’t be put off by such pond life, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great continuation from the first installment. Ignore the trolls who say they hate this kind of story yet read every one of them. And yet post the same old boring comments. They must be misogynist or gay or both! They just don't get it that some women love to have a lot of sex and are maybe too much woman for them. Their reaction is to ridicule - just move on idiots and get over it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous