Intoxication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yours baby, it's all yours"

Ok, I think you're ready, you say as you take the same exquisitely slow route back up my body. You again straddle me, and keep me poised between your lips, I can feel the proof of your lust dripping over my balls, coating them until they glisten. You rub yourself along the length of my shaft and grind your clit against my head over and over. The coarseness of your sparse hair coupled with the lubrication we're both producing has got us both on the very edge of climax.

With one fluid motion you rise up and take me into your depths, you apparently flick some inner switch and begin cumming at once, you are rolling and thrusting and generally riding me....Hard. I am moaning in a twisted mix of pleasure and agony as I feel myself bottoming out in your depths and finding the resistance both a bit unnerving yet surprising.

"Cum Inside Baby!" You urge over and over again, and each thrust you take leads me right to the entrance of your womb, I grab on to you and we are again clutched in an embrace of ecstatic bliss. I feel the ache of what feels like a quart of essence being released into you, I can't hear, and I can't feel anything but the heat of our bodies and the agonizing pulses of ejaculation. I fall away from you, semi-conscious and you continue to ride me until – incredibly I have another orgasm. You've done this before to me, but it has never been with an additional release, I am one exposed nerve, but you don't stop; You continue to make love to me until I am completely spent. And when I eventually fall from your chalice, you take me into your mouth once more and clean our joy from me. I can't move. I am hollow. I hear you take the champagne from the bucket and pop the cork. I hear you fill a single glass, and after you savor the taste for yourself, you offer me the same.

"thank you baby, I love you"

You crawl to me with a glow that is somehow better than the one you started out with tonight. I see fulfillment in your eyes, and I feel it to. I feel that we could have made a life today, a life born of the perfect love and passion we have for one another.

This is how it all begins.

The end

12