All Comments on 'Intoxication Ch. 01'

by TooFarOrNotEnough

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What title?

This is good stuff and going in a great direction. Please don't keep us waiting forever for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She was spread wide open, allowing me to see the intricate folds of her pussy. My cock was hard now, trying to escape it's zippered prison. My hand moved to my own crotch, as the moans from the television and my mother filled the room. There was no other

This has the makings of a truly great story of hot motherfucking. Sammy-boy sees the best thing a son can ever see--his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Sam gets hard, harder than ever before--naturally, it's his own mother's cunt he's looking at. Mom is stunned by the beautiful monster her boy has grown. His cock is huge, an absolute mommy-pleaser, the kind every mother loves to see sticking out from between her boy's legs, and mom gets wetter than she's ever been in her life. Sure she's tipsy, but that just means that her true feelings are coming out. Sam's mother realizes her 18 year old boy's got a pair of big loaded balls to match his superb cock, and she knows what those big balls of his are loaded with. It's her own boy's semen, and both mother and son understand where that semen belongs. I can't wait to see Sam shoot his creamy sperm up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Cock tease. 1 star

I don't mind a short story but I prefer the story to end not leave the reader hanging. Total fail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Whoa! This was a great start! Be careful. It's easier to go downhill than up. I can't wait for Part 2!

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
More

Good start. Don't leave us hanging too long for more.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Liked it...more please!

So naughty to leave us hanging...don't make us wait too long for parts two and more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting for the sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous