All Comments on 'Intrepid Pawns Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 8 years ago
Thanks for your wonderful stories!

It sounds like you're taking a slight change of direction by making a definite end for this series. I like the sound of this, and am looking forwards to the consequences :)

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 8 years agoAuthor
To Clarify

Just in case there's any confusion, this will not affect stories like Sea Slimes and Evergreen Forest, which will continue soon. I've been wanting to tell a few stories about other characters, though, and I figured Snatch and Claire deserved a break!

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowover 8 years ago
Like it!

Seems like you've put together a nice little cast of characters. It's nice that you're getting some decent establishment for them. I hope this continues, I'm really enjoying it :)

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years ago
Great start to something new!

I like how this has started out and look forward to reading more. I only have one complaint which should be seen as a compliment, I don't want to stop reading but the chapters are always so short!!

I'm always checking to see if you've posted anything new and am glad to hear you have more coming. Can't wait to read them!!

Sothe101Sothe101over 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I always like to see you dive into something ne and expand he universe, and I cannot wait to see where these people end up... Fantastic work as usual!

fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 7 years ago
Very Nice

An excellent beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES