Intrepid Pawns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys?" Trys didn't dare speak above a whisper. Unfortunately, a whisper wasn't going to do the trick. She reached for Brist's arm, not taking her eyes off the clouds above.

"Yathi, Ia, please, nobody wants to 'bone' anyone."

"That's a laugh, leader man! So what's Yathi doing here? We all know you just brought her in because you needed a—"

"Ia!"

"What?" Ia had that tone Trys usually reserved for rabbits found in her garden patch. "Afraid someone hasn't already noticed this one-way—hey! Brist, what gives?"

"Look." Trys heard a tiny note of terror in Brist's voice, and gave him a slight pat on the shoulder. She admired self-control, even if it was a bit futile at this point.

There were motions in the mists above. Little wisps of fog moving in ways they shouldn't have been moving, like something up there was stirring them up.

And whatever was up there, it formed a near-perfect circle around the five.

"Yathi," Trys said hoarsely, "the Thriae are fey, right?"

"...uh-huh."

"And the mists don't affect fey, I take it?"

"They...they make folk more fey-like. More vulnerable to...charms. Fey are already too far gone. Doesn't affect fey. No."

"Okay." Trys reached back for her bow. "Okay."

Dimly, she felt some curiosity. She wondered how long the meadbrewers had been following them. How long they'd been fully aware of the band's presence.

Acutely, she felt a familiar wet feeling between her legs. Though her armor concealed it for now, she knew that her body would soon smell strongly of sweet, fragrant honey.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~

Note: Sorry about the shortness—future chapters will be a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed, and let me know through the usual channels if you're interested in seeing this story continue!

12