All Comments on 'Intrepid Pawns Ch. 06'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
voidgolemvoidgolemalmost 7 years ago
Catgirl druids: Showing how the 'druiding' is done.

Very nice once again. I really like these new characters and the... 'erotic' themes, I think is a good word, they bring to the table. For the duration we get to see them I will enjoy reading about them.

PS: Liked how you were able to take the concept of a druid and use it in a Fey setting. Maybe we will get to see something like it in the future? The thoughts that come to mind are an arachne girl assassin who "neutralize" her targets in alternative, non-lethal ways, (there got to be a lot of "poisons" and juices from Fey to induce uníque states, and techniques of seduction and hypnosis an "assassin" could use), and a Fey (of what-ever race) cleric who spread a "unique" faith about what sexy young men and women are supposed to do.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I like the ideas!

Particularly the notion about a "cleric". Some might fit in the Cloistered Lands, others might not, but I'll definitely keep a couple in mind! Thanks for the feedback. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing and hot as always! You have a talent for writing that's very rare for erotica - I don't think I've ever actually cared about the characters and story of porn before, and to have the actual porn be hotter than anything else I've found on this site is mindblowing. Ia being called an "alchemy sprite" is interesting; is there more to her than has been let on? I'm excited to find out :)

ioleseniolesenalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I love how the story is panning out, and it makes me wonder how the heroes will make it out, and if they do will their sanity be intact? Will the dashing captain find a way to save his comrades? Or will new party save them all? These are questions that my wife and I have been asking ourselves. LOL

P.S. we've seen what the chosen can do to ghouls, sprites, and it makes me wonder how they would deal with gray wraiths, vampires, bee girls, and now the catgirl druids. what do you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES