Intrepid Pawns Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aack!" he heard his hypnotiser cry, and he heard the sounds of struggling, of many rough tongues. "Get off! Get—ooh—stop it, lickies later—heehee—dammit, girls, get 'im!"

Brist's heart began to pound as he ran through the Evergreen Forest, ran off the path, no thought to gear or companions or planning, just ran.

~~~~

Morrowii—or "Mew", as most called her—shoved her two sisters from her as the last of the mead-tainted cum was cleaned from her. They blinked, lusty eyes clearing, then turned and bolted off, discarding their robes as they went to enhance their speed.

Mew got up slower, taking a moment to clean herself off, licking her hand and fixing her hair. She wasn't worried. The new toy was running fast, yes, but he was running like scared prey.

And unfortunately for him, Mew thought, grinning, nothing made a catgirl wetter.

~~~~

Ia hadn't been surprised when the vines came, extracted her from the netting, and pulled her arms and legs wide so she was on full display. And she hadn't been surprised when the short-haired blonde catgirl had emerged from the bushes. And she certainly wasn't surprised when the catgirl started a hypnotic chant, drawing Ia's gaze to her pretty, pretty eyes, slowly whispering Ia's every thought away with a comforting wave of soothing promises.

She was a little surprised —and offended—at how long they'd taken to get here.

"And it's so super hard to focus," the druidess crooned.

"Hard to focus," Ia gasped, licking her panting lips.

"Feels so good to submit..."

"So good..." Ia strained to touch herself, to touch any part of herself, but the vines held her completely helpless.

"Feels so good to beg..."

"Oh, please, Mistress," she whimpered, "please—"

"You wanna..." The catgirl bit her lip. "Wanna beg to lick me out like a human slut..."

"Yes," Ia cried. "Yes, yes, yes, please let me! Let me lick you out like a human slut!"

The catgirl was silent a moment, smiling smugly up at her.

"Okay!" she said cheerfully. "I give you an A for voice, a B+ for emoting, and..." She pursed her lips. "... a C- for creativity."

Ia blinked.

She blinked again. Her mind slowly clicked, trying to regain purchase...

"... for creativity?" she moaned.

"See, that's what I'm talking about." The catgirl snapped her fingers. "Repeating what I say is... I mean, it's sexy, but I feel like you could do more. I mean, c'mon." She giggled. "I know how much porn you humans look at, read, watch... didn't you ever visit any sprite pits? They do roleplay on Thursdays."

Ia blinked. She blinked again. "What."

"I just wanna help you get into this role," the catgirl enthused. "You're a great actor. Could be amazin' with the right motivation."

Ia swallowed. Her mind raced. "Um."

"Oh, sweetie, I know you're immune." The catgirl shrugged, leaning back against a tree trunk. "You put on a cute little show, though. The honeys told Menta everything. You can't be mind controlled. Not by anything we know about, anyway." She pouted. "Everyone else was really bummed about it, but not me!"

Ia chewed on her inner cheek. "Not you."

"Nope!" The catgirl grinned. "I see it as an opportunity!"

"An opportunity."

"Aw, you're doing it again." The catgirl snickered. "That's cute. But seriously! We always break our toys with mind control. And it's hot, but Menta and Mew and Cera are so good at it, I never get to have any fun!"

"Fun." Ia stopped herself. She really was doing it again.

"Uh-huh!" The catgirl clapped her hands together. "Until now! I asked, and begged, and pleaded, and..." She licked her lips. "And finally, I get to have a turn! On you!"

"Me."

"Uh-huh."

"Who you can't mind control." Ia was not used to being the "straight man" in the conversation. She decided she hated it.

"Yup! Heehee!"

"So... what, you're just gonna fuck me?" Ia tried not to sound too hopeful. If she could get this catgirl to let her go without any mind control, maybe she could—

"Oh, nah." The catgirl's grin widened to sadistic proportions. "My sweet li'l alchemy sprite, I, Nepetella, am plannin' to be the first person to totally brainwash someone without mind magic!" She clasped her hands together, beaming. "I'm gonna turn you into a drooling, begging, whimpering li'l slut for me. You're gonna love it."

Ia blinked. Unbidden, her curiosity drove her to ask, "And how're you gonna do that, Elly?"

The catgirl giggled. She reached back into the bushes and pulled out a large jar. Several grayish shapes fluttered within. Her hand reached for the lid. "With a few... special helpers."

She unscrewed the lid.

Three little figures flitted out. Ia realized they were fairies—gray-skinned, fuzzy fairies. Each bore the shape of a beautiful little woman, though their insectile eyes seemed oddly... glazed.

"Ooh," one cooed, staring into Ia's eyes.

"She's so pretty," moaned another.

"Are we gonna fuck her?" asked the third, staring back with adoring eyes at her druidess owner.

"Nope!" Elly chirped. "We're gonnatease her."

Ia's eyes widened. "Aw, fuck no."

The catgirl pranced up as the fairies zoomed towards Ia's breasts.

Ia gasped as two of them fastened little mouths on each nipple and began to suck, rubbing their whole bodies over the sensitive flesh. A third flew down between Ia's thighs. Ia's heart began to pound.

"Hey, sweetie," Elly cooed, and Ia felt her tickling her sole. "Let me know when this gets too much."

At first, Ia wasn't sure what the catgirl was talking about. Then she felt it. Her eyes widened.

Her sensitivity was growing. The little tickling at her sole rapidly turned into an unbearable level of sensation. The suckling at her breasts became exquisite pleasure. She started to giggle madly, struggling against her confines. "Aah! Heehee! No! Stop!"

"Nope!" Elly sang. She kept tickling, and as she did so, the sensation rose higher and higher. Ia thrashed and gasped and moaned. "Gonna amp it up and up and UP 'til you're a good little gaspin' bimbo for me—"

Ia felt like she already was. The third fairy hadn't even touched her yet and she was already beyond reason. She writhed and wriggled and moaned, struggling in vain against her bindings. "Please!" she cried. She hadn't had a good fuck in hours, and now it felt like years. "Please—heeheehee—n-no! I'm gonna—gonna—"

This was it. Ia swallowed. She was gonna cum from this. Cum from two tiny women sucking her nipples and from one hot girl tickling her foot. It was humiliating. It was degrading. She loved it. She couldn't stop giggling. The pleasure was untold. Un-tellable. Unintelligible. Or maybe that was her. Couldn't stop moaning. She was about to—about to—

"Uh-uh-uh!" Elly said abruptly. And suddenly, Ia felt... loss.

She couldn't feel the orgasm. She knew it came, but she couldn't feel it. She could feel her pussy gushing, could feel her hips thrusting, but all she felt was the same rising tide of needy pleasure. And then the orgasm ebbed, and her hips went still, and still the arousal continued to build.

Her heart slammed into the ground. She stared deep into the catgirl's eyes, and understood.

"Good girls get to come," Elly cooed, and drew out a long, thick runerod. The catgirl still had not stopped tickling with the other hand. "And I'm gonna make you into such a good girl..."

Ia could only giggle with fright and delight.

She hoped the others were in better shape than she was right now.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~ ~~~~

Goblin's Note: Thanks for reading, and don't forget to rate and leave feedback! It really means a ton to know there are people still enjoying these narratives of mine. Next week will be another chapter of Wicked Amusement, in which Lim gets involved in all these, er, shenanigans!

12