All Comments on 'Intrigued Ch. 14'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

are you going to write a series about the boys now?

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
Ummm....

I was thinking about it... Nothing in the works as of now!

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

seems kinda wierd way to end this. it would have been better to just say they lived happy ever after at the end of the last chapter.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Thank Youi

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this chapter. Loved it. Now I'm begging for a story on the boys. Especially Blair, so stoic. THANK YOU BB for this ending. Loved it. Voted 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So um I think you should do a twincest vampire spin off with Blair and Xander. To give the story some wiggle room you could make them bisexual and perhaps you could have them lure a human girl into their world. Have it be a Ménage à tois. But I prefer just the two of them together. Meh that's just my two cents but what ever your decision I'm sure I'll like it. :)

TheMathias456TheMathias456over 11 years ago
The best series

Without a doubt, this is the best interracial vampire story I've ever read and also the best on this site. Very very hot and very very entertaining. The best of the best right here, Great job girl !

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
One of the best Vampire series I've read!

Stephenie Meyer has nothing on you, Bizzy! THIS series should have been made into movies instead of Twilight! :)

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
omg

I I totally agree with anonymous over there.he/she really has a point. I think you should do a story about the twins from their own love life I think that would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i totally agree with anonymous

That would be a spectacular idea and add a black girl into the equation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is Great

Please keep writin Buddy this Series is AWESOME

sandeep130391sandeep130391about 8 years ago

Really A newbie vampire killed an old vampire ?

No matter how weak the old vampire is, he cannot be defeated by a newborn vampire :)

Story series was good...Ok for me :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous