Intrigued Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Keegan-

"Fuck," I groaned as she began to slowly roll her hips. I trailed my hand up her torso and tweaked her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger. After running her tongue over her fangs, she pressed her palms into my chest and began to bounce up and down furiously on my cock. I closed my eyes tightly, listening to her satisfied moans and the rhythmic smacking of her damp skin on mine.

She turned her slender back to me, never breaking our union. I almost came as I watched the line of her spine dip and rise sexily as she worked me over. I silently prayed that she didn't notice that my fucking toes were curling. I massaged her ass, separating her cheeks and planted a well deserved slap here and there as I watched myself disappear inside of her.

After a few minutes of allowing her to control the situation, I couldn't fucking take it anymore! I sat up and got to my knees, switching us into a doggystyle position. My hands closed around throat as I began to fuck her tight little pussy from this new angle.

"Keegan!" she screamed as I slammed into her repeatedly. I smiled as I felt the vibrations of her voice beneath my hands, "Just like that! Please do not stop! Do not ever fucking stop!"

I pushed her face into the mattress with one hand as I rubbed her hard clit with the other. I felt her walls clench around my cock as she screamed for me to finish with her. I obliged, painting her insides with my hot cum. She collapsed to the bed and I kissed my way down her spine. I pulled myself out of her and pulled her into my arms.

"I love you so much, Keegan," she whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too," I replied, "What do you say we let Mom keep the boys for the weekend?"

"I think that is a great idea," she said, closing her eyes and relaxing into my embrace. It was nearly dawn and I soon followed her into a deathlike sleep.

~*~*~*~

[Ten Years Later]

"Have you made your decision, yet?" Xander asked his brother. Blair had just finished getting ready for school before his brother jumped on his bed.

"No," Blair said, simply. He saw no reason why his decision mattered so much to Xander.

"Dude, you need to figure it out! We graduate in like three days!" Xander reminded him. Blair had been trying to come to a decision ever since their parents told them that they would turn them when they graduated high school if they wanted. It was a big decision, though, Xander didn't think so as much as he did. Hell, Xander never though as much as he did.

"I know. It's just a big decision," he said, exhaling, "If we get turned, we'll never grow old, have children.. nothing."

"Not true! Look at us...Mom and Dad are married with kids," Xander pointed out before touching his brother's shoulder, "I really don't wanna do this without you, Bro."

"Fine," Blair sighed, running his hand through his jet black hair, "I'm in."

12