All Comments on 'Intrinsic Right'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot.

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Super hot, but please don't use the word "midget" it's very offensive

hearthammerhearthammerover 7 years ago
I actually felt a little sad

Corinne went from being his best friend of decades to no contact. I get that they didn't work in a relationship, but to end a friendship that long is sad.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
awesome!

As an older guy, I seem to have developed an impregnation fetish too. Just wished I had some one to help me with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I could've done without his sudden coldness to Corrine. She was his true friend and wife. She was willing to bow out gracefully and remain friends so her husband could be happy with the mistress SHE selected. After debating for an entire year (even though the infertility ISN'T her fault) he made a conscious decision to continue being Corrines life partner. AND they had a good life.. I actually felt really bad for her. When did she become a monster to her husband? Just because she couldn't have children?.. Seems like the story took a turn from pregnancy fetishists to unhealthy, unhappy marriage 😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow. !!!!!!!!

What a BIG DICKHEAD !!!!!!!! This story could have been really good by keeping the wife involved. Instead it devolved into, well, kinda,,,crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strange story....

Everything is great till he keels over & dies & she's stuck with a dozen kids under 10 years of age, on welfare, & no dating prospects because who the hell is gonna want a 30 or so year old woman with that many kids (and a more than likely stretched & worn out pussy)

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
disgusting

psychological help is available for people like this. Both cases.

The impregnation fetish is fine but HURTING another person is NOT!

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's the rest?

At least 2/3 of the story stays untold. Stiffing Corinne just to end the story is bad manners. Where did the parts from Jesse go?

Smokepole Please acquaint yourself with the author Marquis de Sade, before making an ass out of yourself again.

Prayer groups are available for anyone who disbelieves that sex is purely for procreation. Please turn off the light, micro-dom.

Strange story.... Do your homework and improve your Math skills. With time you might even learn about Women.

Midget Ano I'll also use the word Midget. Just to satisfy the part of you that needs to be Offended from reading a word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I WISH

...I could find good cuckquean stories. Hard to find. Thought this was one until the rapid sidelining of Corinne started. What ingratitude, thoughtlessness. Lacking the concern and care for her that she had for him. Until the then I thought I had found the perfect story.

I wish Corinne had remained his main wife (maybe with an inflamed libido).

Or I wish Corinne had remained as his main friend and supporter of his new wife and defacto second wife helping raise his children.

I wish it had been the rare great cuckquean story.

It was such a let-down.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROMISING BEGINNING BUT...

I like cuckquean stories if they are respectful and loving (no humiliation). (Inconsistently, I do not like willing cuckold stories.) As I read, I was beginning to wonder -- having mostly forgotten my previous reading -- if I'd found a nearly perfect cuckquean story.

But, alas, in the perfect story, Corinne would have been aroused (wet) at his being with another woman, yes, but would have satisfied that arousal by attacking her own husband, not by using her own hands.

And, after she was no longer living with her man, she would not even be able to experience the delight and arousal of him being with another woman -- putting an end to her as a cuckquean and making her just another divorced lady.

Also, it was too much for me that after 2 decades of loyalty and concern for Corrine, he flip-flopped to sidelining her and even somewhat humiliation by rubbing in her face his new woman (whom Corinne had gone to such lengths to arrange for him!)p in only 2 days -- when a lifetime would have been too long for that.

I could not get over that from two standpoints -- 1) basic decency and kindness, and, 2) the unrealism of such long-held feelings for the woman now treating him so exemplary, being so quickly overturned for another woman so unrealistically pictured as perfect and desirable.

After so long being deprived of her own children, even experiencing the sorrow of a miscarriage, Corinne should have also had the joy of his children as second mom, or "aunt," or even "grandmother."

That Corinne was really so disinterested in having a man for herself, as implied by the story, was proved invalid by her marrying again.

Despite its major problems, I rated this story 5 stars, just because I like cuckquean stories. Probably should not have been so generous. But it WAS written well and the build-up was good up to the crisis, even though the aftermath was UNsatisfying.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. D_Lynn has writing and storytelling ability (notice how many of her stories have a red H). I wish she would write us a cuckquean story with a better crisis and aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Paragon of Selfishness

Ray is the most hypocritical character I have ever encountered. A huge let-down. I am now sorry that I purchased one of this author's works on another site.

stealthwaspstealthwaspover 3 years ago

This story fell off a fucking cliff. It's rare to see a nuanced buildup totally miss the point at the end. Why did we only see Corrine's POV once? Her only role in the story is to make it okay for the old man to bang a high school student. I really dislike being told characters have traits that they obviously don't possess. Roy had little loyalty for his wife. It only took a few days to start the affair. Jesse not being involved in the plan also doesn't make sense. Corrine was tossed away like garbage almost immediately.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Like others already commented, this Ray character is complete bullshit. He would've never stayed with her for all those years if he was this easily swayed.

Corinne suffered so much and he just disposed of her after a week.

Why didn't he just find a new woman to knock up?

Terrible personality and a terrible husband.

The story was ok until Corinne opened up about her fetish. After that there was no way of rescuing the story with how Ray showed his true colors.

1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the best story hands down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this isn't really a cuckquean story I enjoyed the story as is but I was disappointed in the part starting with him saying they had to fire her given my expectation from the tags

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ray is a complete arsehole an obviously never loved Corinne as he was so quick to jump into bed with someone else an treat his wife like crap he should of been apologising for the betrayal he committed an Corinne deserved better

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Not a cuckquean story, just an asshole story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous