Intrinsic Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night marked a totally unexpected end to our drought. Completely uncharacteristic of the wife I'd been married to for nineteen years, Corinne initiated sex. Having been semi-hard for the entire evening, it took little effort for me to oblige her.

I came inside my wife imagining that I was fucking a beautiful, bright, sensitive eighteen year old in order to make her pregnant with my child.

***

I took a little more time getting ready the next morning. Anticipation of Jesse's arrival had my cock hard as steel again. I came twice in the shower. This had to be some kind of record for me.

I walked toward the door before the knock. Twice Jesse had come to our house, and both times she was right on time. People were either habitually prompt, or habitually late, I'd come to discover. I'd always considered the habit of being late to be disrespectful. I was glad Jesse didn't fall into that group. It was too early to start uncovering imperfections. She had them, I was sure of that. All people did. Hell, I was loaded with them. But at this stage, she was still pretty perfect in my eyes, and I wanted her to stay that way for a bit longer.

A huge smile lit up Jesse's face when she saw me opening the door as she approached. It was pure, unadulterated joy to see me, and my cock twitched appropriately. So far, believe it or not, I hadn't been willing to admit that I wanted Jesse. But seeing her unabashed emotion, being reminded of what a fearless soul she was, I wanted to devour her whole. If for no other reason than to consume that beautiful energy so that I might feel young again.

Oh, who the fuck was I kidding? I wanted to fuck her brains out.

I noticed her carrying a large lunch sack when she moved past me into the foyer. "You packed a lunch?"

"For two."

"Really? What are we having?"

"It's a surprise. If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it, though."

"I like just about anything."

"Good."

Jesse bounced into the kitchen and put the sack in the refrigerator. Her whole demeanor seemed sunnier this morning. I was glad that our heavy conversations didn't make her depressed. She could very well have used that as an excuse to slip into a teenage melancholy. Obviously, that wasn't her style. Another positive for her. Any more, and the girl would reach sainthood by the end of the week.

"What is your schedule like today?"

I frowned at the question. "Uh, I don't know. A meeting at two, I think."

"I sort of kept away yesterday, but I need to get in there at some point."

"Oh, of course. Yeah. I just have a couple more things to do this morning."

"Oh, you can keep working. It won't bother me at all. I just didn't want to eavesdrop on any conversations. I'll probably get around to vacuuming today, but I can work around your meeting time."

"Oh, hey, thanks. That'd be good. I'm just going to go get back to it."

"Okay. I'll see you as soon as I'm done with the kitchen."

I felt guilty about the coffee mug in the sink belonging to me, and the crumbs on the counter were from the toast I'd made earlier. This perfect little goddess was cleaning up after a mere mortal. It wasn't right. My cock disagreed.

About ten minutes later, I heard Jesse dusting the credenza behind me. I stayed focus on the logs I was studying. I was looking for events that happened around 2am. I'd received an alert that made me think we might have a hardware failure. Sometimes these things were like searching for a needle in a haystack.

"Where are you?"

"What?"

"Oh!" I'd forgotten that she was there. I often talk aloud when working. "Sorry. I was talking to myself. Or, well, to the pesky little event that I can't seem to locate."

"What are you looking for?"

Her voice was low, but loud in my ear. I knew that she was looking over my shoulder. I wondered how close her voluptuous chest was to my head. If I turned ...

"Is this the only log you have?"

"How did you know this was a log?"

"I do own a laptop."

"Yeah, but not everyone knows that logs even exist, or what they're used for."

"My boyfriend was a computer whiz. I would sit on his bed while he programmed stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"He designed a web page for his mom's jewelry business. And sometimes he worked on this mobile app that he was creating that would tell you what was out the window of the airplane, you know, on the ground, as you flew over."

"Talented boy."

"Yeah. He knew what he wanted to be when he grew up. He had a lot of things figured out."

"You have a lot of things figured out, too. You just don't realize it."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"You know what you need to do to make your situation better, and you're making that happen. You could be out jacking around with friends this summer. Instead, you're cleaning my house for money."

"Actually, I'm leaning over the shoulder of a sexy, older man and staring at a really boring log, when what I really should be doing is dusting the credenza behind me."

She turned before I could swivel in my seat. She'd just overtly flirted with me and I had no idea what I thought about that. I'd been lusting after her since she first arrived, but that was different. I didn't think there was one chance in a million that she'd find me even remotely attractive.

I should've let it lay. I just couldn't.

"Were you just flirting with me, Miss Rowlings?"

"Yes, I believe I was, Mr. Bowers."

She smirked over her shoulder at me, half wiggling her ass in the process. It was fucking adorable. I wanted to see more of this playful Jesse. "You should be ashamed of yourself. I am, after all, your employer. And a married man, to boot."

"Then I have nothing to worry about."

"Why is that?"

"You wouldn't cheat on your wife."

"How would you know?"

"I can just tell. You pride yourself on your integrity. You might look, and yeah, maybe get a little wound up, but you won't act on it."

It felt like a challenge, but she didn't deliver it as one. She was being serious. And she was right. About all of it. As much as I wanted her, I wasn't going to go back on the promise I'd made to my wife on our wedding day. "You are very perceptive."

"So, it won't bother you if I occasionally point out the obvious?"

I wasn't sure what she was referring to. "What is that?"

"That you are an incredibly sexy man, of course."

I felt my cheeks heat from her compliment. There was only one response. "And you are a very sexy young woman, Miss Rowlings."

I turned back to my log search, happy to have gotten in the last word. It felt like our little exchange was important, somehow. To have openly admitted to mutual attraction, then to agree that nothing was to be done about it, felt good. A relief, actually, inasmuch as it was also a tad disappointing.

My phone rang soon after that. Jesse moved to exit the room, but I stopped her with my hand on her shoulder. There was nothing confidential about my conversation. She stayed until the only thing left to do in my office was vacuum. She'd already told me that she'd get to that later in the day.

I honestly kept my mind on work for the next hour or so. Back-to-back calls kept me busy until 11:45am. I stood, stretched, and set out for a quick visit to the toilet before heading to the kitchen. I was hungry, and hoping that what Jesse brought was substantial enough to stop the growling in my stomach.

She looked up from the island when I approached. "Do you like chicken salad?"

I looked over the items spread out on the island and realized that she meant the sandwich, not chicken on top of a bed of greens. I was relieved. "Yes. It's actually one of my favorites."

She heaved a relieved sigh. "Oh, good. Cause I make a mean chicken salad."

"You do, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, baby. Best in the county, guaranteed."

I chuckled at her bravado. She was so damned cute.

"Sit down and I'll fix you a plate. What do you want to drink?"

"I'll get it ..." I started to rise, but her growl, followed by her glowering look, set me back in my chair.

"Just water today, please."

She seemed pleased that I'd decided to let her wait on me. It was no hardship, believe me. Corinne worked for a living, same as I did, so being waited on was not a privilege that I got very often. Birthdays. Maybe.

"Don't let me forget that I have a meeting at two."

"I already put it in my phone."

"You did?"

"Yeah. The last thing I need is to get fired because I made you lose your job."

"I wouldn't lose my job over missing a meeting. But I appreciate the thoughtfulness. I didn't even know you carried a phone."

Jesse crinkled her nose at me. "Doesn't everyone?"

"You know, once upon a time, not so very long ago, there were no cell phones. Well, there were ... but they were very expensive, and very few people had them. And they were huge."

"How big?"

I held my hands up to about a foot apart.

"You are lying."

"I am not. Google cell phones in the 80s and see what comes up."

Jesse set our drinks down on the table, then our plates, before digging her little flip phone out of her pocket. I watched her fingers fly over the keys. A few seconds later, she was laughing at the images.

"I told you."

She shook her head, still grinning as she shoved the device back in her jeans pocket. "Hilarious. You could get a nice workout from holding that thing up to your face."

"No doubt."

I bit into the sandwich Jesse had made me and nearly melted right on the spot. It was phenomenal.

"Oh, god. This is so good."

Jesse grinned over her water glass. "My mom taught me how to make that. And a few other things. She was a great cook. We had a lot of fun throwing junk together to create totally new dishes when I was young."

"Why did that stop?"

She shrugged. "I sort of grew out of it, I guess. I mean, we still cooked things together up until her death, but not like when I was a kid."

"I'm sorry your mom died. This last year must've been really hard for you."

"Oh, it totally was. The holidays were the worst. But now, I don't know...I can't just give up. She wouldn't want that. If I don't give her grandkids, she'll haunt me from the grave."

We both laughed at that one. My parents had been the same way until they discovered that we couldn't. Then they just sort of disappeared from our lives. Not completely. But enough to notice. I think they wanted me to leave Corinne. They never said it out loud, but the feeling sort of lingered around when they came over, like a giant elephant in the room.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh. Uh ... My parents have a similar opinion. About grandkids. I should probably have a priest on retainer for when they pass, just in case."

"You think I can get in on that action?"

"Why? You're young. You have plenty of time to have kids."

"I feel my biological clock ticking already."

"Oh, please. Women are having babies in their forties these days."

"I know. It doesn't make sense. I'm a freak. I don't really want to go to college and work for the rest of my life. I want to be a stay-at-home mother with lots of screaming, crying, giggling, messy kids around my feet."

"That's not a freaky ambition, Jesse, just not a very common one. There are guys out there who want the same thing."Me, for one. "Maybe they don't know it now, but they will."

"When? At what point in a guy's life does he stop trying to lay every girl in sight, always with birth control, so he can avoid the very thing that I'm talking about? Late thirties? Forties? And how many single men are there at that age who don't already have a family?"

"Not many."

"And if I did happen to stumble across one of the unmarried ones, what are the chances that he will even consider dating a much younger girl?"

"Well, maybe higher than you think. We're not talking about just some average girl. We're talking about you, right? You're gorgeous, smart, funny, and sexy as hell. Guys are going to be lining up for you for the rest of your life. You'll be able to take your pick."

Jesse just stared at me with a totally dumbfounded look on her face. I had to retrace what I said in my mind because I'd just sort of been on a roll. I realized why she wasn't saying anything.

I'd pretty much just told her that she was irresistible.

She cleared her throat and then whispered, "Thank you."

I wanted to take it back. Anything to get my witty Jesse to return. I needed a little banter to put everything back in order. Something. Anything.

"I'm ..." She closed her eyes and shook her head, changing her mind about what to say. "I haven't told many people about that."

"I won't repeat it to anyone. I didn't tell Corinne what you told me yesterday about Rick, either."

"You didn't?"

"No. I didn't think you'd want anyone to know."

"I don't. But ... Corinne is ..." For a moment, she had trouble saying the words. "...Your wife."

I nodded. "She doesn't have to know everything."

I wasn't insinuating anything other than the things that we talked about. Or maybe I was, subconsciously. I don't know. It came out sounding almost too sordid to have been anything but a suggestion. One that I wasn't ready to make. One that I should never make if I wanted to stay married.

Nonetheless, the seed had been planted. I half expected Jesse to go running from the house to never be seen from again. I deserved that much. Hell, part of me wished she would leave so I wouldn't have to face this ugly part of myself that really, really, really wanted to throw everything away for one uninterrupted afternoon with this angel that I thought might just be my personal savior.

"I wish ..."

I held my breath, waiting for her to deliver my judgment.

"I wish you weren't married."

I exhaled audibly, though I'm not sure if it was relief or anguish that made me do so. I was beginning to think that maybe she was as much devil as angel, because in that moment, I wished I wasn't married, too. For the first time in years, I tried to imagine what it would be like if I weren't. How I would take this girl and make her mine. Forever.

It was insane what I was thinking. This had gone far beyond a lustful fantasy. I didn't just want Jesse for a fleeting afternoon of sex, I wanted her to have my children, live in my house, cook and clean, and go to little league games with me. I wanted to slide into her warm bed and feel those naked curves, snug and yielding against my flesh. I wanted to suckle milk from her breasts after she'd finished feeding our child. Then slide into her wet warmth, so that her womb would not go empty for long. I wanted everything I'd been denied since I was twenty years old. Every sexual act that my wife wouldn't consider doing, every child I should have had between then and now, every hot meal I'd missed because my wife was still at the office. I wanted to be a greedy glutton for once and take what I deserved, what every man deserved to have. It was my intrinsic right to breed my offspring into a woman.

I'd been fantasizing about this way before I even met Corinne. I'd had an impregnation fetish for as long as I could remember. It affected my preferences. How I'd never worn a condom during sex, and in fact, refused to do so. How I lusted after women with hourglass figures. Jesse was the living example of every woman I'd ever conjured up in my testosterone-addled mind. She was femininity incarnate, if there was such a thing. The ideal breeder.

My throbbing cock was making my head ache something fierce. If I didn't get away from this goddess, I was going to do something that both of us would regret for a very long time.

"I can't disrespect my marriage...I ..."

I was trying to find the right words to express the inner turmoil that I was experiencing at that moment. I didn't want Jesse to think that I didn't want her with all of my being. I did. And, maybe, if I were just a tinier bit more of a man, I'd take her right then.

I lifted my gaze from the napkin in my lap and opened my mouth to continue my sentence. I was stopped by a very warm, wet, soft pair of lips touching mine.

My senses reeled at once. At first, I just froze there, my lips still parted. Then I felt the faintest tickle on my bottom lip, her soft tongue very tentatively inching its way into my mouth. My tongue instinctively met hers, and at once, I snapped out of the initial shock.

My hands reached up to draw her nearer, one around her back, the other gently cupping the back of her head. Then our heads tilted to deepen the kiss.

I was genuinely surprised that my cock did not explode right then. The throbbing was so intense, I could hardly control my urge to fuck the divine goddess in my arms. I groaned my frustration into her mouth and closed my teeth around her plump lower lip. The one she occasionally chewed on, herself. A part of me wanted to hurt her for being so beautiful and tempting, and every damn thing that I ever wanted in a girl. It was maddening.

And the way she kissed ... utter torture.

She was not an inexperienced little school girl. She knew what she was doing with her tongue and mouth. It was sinful how well she knew. I wanted to know what else she knew how to do well. I wanted to do things I'd only seen on the internet. Things Corinne ...

Corinne. Shit.

I gripped Jesse's upper arms and pushed her away. "We can't. I can't."

The rejection stung. I could see it written all over her face. I'd hurt this poor angel by allowing that kiss to happen. By encouraging it, in fact.

But this had to stop now, because I knew ... I knew ... that I wouldn't have the will to stop if we went any further. This girl might as well have been heroine, and me an addict without a fix for nineteen years. I couldn't imagine wanting anything as badly as I wanted Jesse.

She stood on her own, stepping out of the grip I still had on her arms. She was probably going to have bruises where my fingers dug into her flesh. I was teetering on the edge.

I watched her clear the table without saying a word. I think we were both thinking the same thing. At least, I hope that we were. She couldn't continue to work for my wife. For us. I couldn't trust myself around her. She'd find another job. Other ways to make enough money to move out of the house she was living in. I'd pay her for the whole week, maybe more. It was the least I could do to make up for her having to find other work.

I stood and walked down to my office. I shut the door and didn't come out until she had left.

*****

Part Two

Corinne

I could hardly contain my excitement when I pulled up to the house. From all indications, things were progressing between Ray and Jesse, just how I had hoped. Ray was hesitant to divulge Jesse's problems at home, which meant that he already had feelings for her. But seriously, who could blame him?

Jesse was a knockout. More than that, she was charming, funny, and caring. Who wouldn't fall for her?

I felt that little twinge of jealousy again, and the fear and dread that came with it. And then, predictably, the intense throbbing in my nether regions. That had been growing stronger every day. As much as it scared the daylights out of me to throw Jesse at Ray, it also turned me on like nothing else ever had before.

I stopped to slide my hand up my skirt and check the wetness beneath my panties.Yep, soaked. It never failed. I was tempted to just masturbate right then in the car, but Ray wouldn't know what to make of that if he happened to walk into the garage. I'd never done anything like that, as far as he knew. And he'd be right, until about six months ago. That's when I stumbled onto a story on a Tumblr site Ray had visited. I'm sure he didn't see it. He was probably ogling the pictures of the curvy blogger. I know the type he lusts after. I've always known his type. He thinks he's being sly when he checks out other women, but I know what he's doing. And believe me, they never looked like me.