Intrinsic Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Why would she do that?"

"It's sort of complicated, and a really long story. She's started moving out of the master suite, though. To make room for you, for both of us."

I studied her face and saw the same expression that I was probably giving Corinne a little over an hour earlier. I wasn't going to be able to explain it to Jesse in a way that made any sense at all. Corinne was going to have to do that. And I knew that she would, if I asked.

"Let's just forget about Corinne for a moment, okay? What do you want, Jesse?"

"You. I think. Everything is moving so fast, but ... yeah ... I want you."

I could feel tears starting to sting my eyes. I hadn't cried in, well, decades. "Come here, will ya?"

Jesse stepped into my open arms and I swear that it felt like she'd done that a thousand times already. She felt so familiar, and smelled so right. My chest ached from the joy of it all. I buried my nose in her hair and inhaled her scent. I didn't want a single day to go by without her fragrance filling my nostrils.

I lifted her chin so that I could kiss the tears from her cheeks. She was full-on crying now. I felt a tear or two run down my own cheeks, but I didn't care. It was such a damned relief to finally have this girl in my arms. I'd waited a lifetime for her. A fucking lifetime. And here she was.

I was pretty sure that we were going to make it. That everything was just going to work itself out. I'd never had that feeling with Corinne. Hundreds of times, I questioned what we were doing together. Especially that first year. God, that was the worst. Always questioning my decision to abide by my marriage. I should've listened to that inner voice of mine. It was the same one screaming in my ear now that this was definitely right. No qualms.

There was so much I had yet to learn about Jesse, but that did little to dent my confidence in us as a couple. We had plenty of time to learn every little idiotic detail about one another. But first things first ...

My lips moved to hers. They were hot and swollen from crying, and slightly sweet from the tears and snivel that had slid down her face. It was not like our earlier kiss. This one was controlled by me. It was my tongue that invaded first, plunging and swirling, until I felt her body become limp in my embrace. I wasn't going to stop until I'd managed to possess her fully. Not just her lips, but her entire body, heart, and soul. Maybe not with one kiss, but the thousands of kisses that I was going to give her for the rest of our lives.

She would never wonder if she was loved. She'd know because I would show her every day. And she'd never be without family, because I was going to give her one of those, too. A big one. As big as she wanted.

I broke our kiss to lift and carry her to our bedroom. The door to the spare bedroom was closed. I was fairly certain that Corinne was behind that door masturbating. Good for her. We both found what we'd always wanted.

I laid Jesse on the bed and climbed on top of her. I wanted us to be naked so I could enter her for the first time, but that was going to have to wait. There was a whole list of things I hadn't experienced with a woman in over twenty years. I wanted it all. With Jesse.

I felt like I was back in high school again, stealing away to my parents' bedroom to make out before they came home from work. Only I wasn't nearly as nervous with Jesse as I had been with those girls. Back then, thoughts about how far the girl would let me go plagued my mind. Will she let me touch her breast? Kiss it? Stick my hand down her panties, maybe? It was all about the conquest, the experience, the thrill of exploration.

Now, my mind was serene. No insecurities niggling at me, no rushing, no end goal in mind. Just me and Jesse, and the rest of our lives together. She hadn't agreed to marry me, that was true. I hadn't asked, for that matter. But I knew that it would happen just as surely as I knew that we were going to be blissfully happy together.

I'd been cupping her breast in my hand, and started working on the buttons down the front of her blouse as we continued to explore each other's mouths with our tongues. When her blouse was open, I pulled from her lips to gaze at her chest. She wore a lacy, white bra that brilliantly showcased her femininity.

"God, you're beautiful."

"You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vane."

Her smirk told me that she was just busting my balls. "I don't think he'll mind in this case."

I cupped her breast again, running my thumb over her nipple until it pebbled nicely. Jesse let go a desperate little whine at that.

"Are your nipples sensitive?"

She nodded, and I responded by lowering my mouth to the hard nub and nipping at it through the lace. She arched her back in the most delicious way.

"Do you want me to turn the light off?"

Jesse frowned and shook her head. "I want to see you."

I smiled at that. "I want to see you, too. All of you."

I sat up and pulled her to sitting with me so I could reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. The second it loosened, I slid my hands around her sides to cup her gorgeous, bare, hot breasts in my hands. They were amazingly heavy, and I was sure that I'd underestimated her size by several letters. The most amazing thing, though, was her nipples. Small, pink areolas surrounding long, lusciously erect nipples.

They were fucking gorgeous. The kind of jaw-dropping perfection that made you want to show them off to your friends, at the same time locking them away to horde them for yourself.

Jesse shimmied her blouse down her arms, then pulled her bra off her shoulders to give me an unfettered view. I was speechless. Rendered tongue-tied from the way I could flick her nips with my thumbs and pinch them easily between my fingers. I lowered my mouth to one of them and sucked it between my lips.

Jesse's gasp was music to my ears. I wondered if I played there long enough, would she actually climax from it. I thought she just might. I knew I'd have to explore that at some point. Not now. Not while my cock was aching to be inside her.

I sucked her nipple almost to the back of my mouth and held her there for a moment. It had always been a fantasy of mine to suckle from the milk-ladened breast of the mother of my children. It was probably just an extension of my impregnation fetish. There was something so erotic about it, though. And maybe, just a tad taboo, I don't know.

Releasing her nipple with a plop, I gazed down at her saliva-soaked breast to admire how swollen it had become.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

I glanced up at Jesse's face to check her expression. I was afraid I'd made her feel uncomfortable. Her expression told me that I hadn't. She smiled through shallow pants, so close to erupting into climax, though she said nothing.

"I could play with these for days."

She huffed a tiny chuckle, then threw her head back and moaned when I grasped both breasts in my hands and squeezed. She was so damned responsive, I nearly came in my jeans. Everything I did to this girl was working for her. My ego might never come back to earth from outer space.

I reluctantly released her breasts to stand up. I noticed the door was open and quickly moved to shut it. I didn't want to share this moment with anyone. I didn't even like the idea of Corinne hearing us. Not this time. Our first time. This was private. It was about the two of us.

I briefly mused to myself about how easy it had been to dismiss Corinne once I had sampled Jesse's lips. That kiss was the equivalent of opening a one-way door and shutting it behind me, never to look back. Corinne would always be on the other side of that door now, and I had absolutely no regrets about that.

I toed my shoes off and then removed Jesse's sandals. The only thing left to remove on her was her shorts and panties, and I was more than eager to do that, but she was already beating me to it. She lifted her ass off the bed and slid both her shorts and panties down her legs, flinging the garments off her ankles with the flick of one foot.

"You better remember to pick those up off the floor before the housekeeper gets here tomorrow."

Jesse giggled. "What if the housekeeper stays the night?"

"Fine with me."

I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper to give some relief to my aching cock. It had been trapped for too long. Jesse's eyes were glued to the front fall, eagerly waiting for her first glimpse of what was inside. I didn't make her wait for long.

Rather than unceremoniously bending over and removing everything, I carefully pulled my underwear and jeans over the head of my cock to reveal it to her while I watched her reaction. I was not disappointed.

Her eyes widened in surprise, a grin tugging at the corners of her mouth. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and began to worry it there. My cock twitched at the sight, which elicited a giggle from her. I didn't have to ask her if she was pleased with the sight of my cock, it was written all over her face. I was not a monstrous size, maybe a tad above average in thickness, with a somewhat impressive length. I had yet to receive a complaint, and since Jesse was the last woman I intended to show off my cock to, I was sure to never hear one.

I pushed my clothes down my legs and stepped out of them. I was about to climb onto the bed when Jesse blocked me to take a closer examination of my package.

It'd been ages since I'd been with a woman who took that kind of initiative. I decided immediately that I liked it. A lot.

Sprawled out on her tummy, Jesse lifted my shaft with one hand as she cupped by balls with the other. Pre-cum began copiously dribbling from my slit and Jesse quickly lapped it up before it reached her fingers.

That first warm, wet lap of her tongue was heavenly. There is something so special and wonderful about feeling a woman's tongue on your shaft. I can't even place what it is, but for me, having not felt it for two decades, it was wondrous. Beyond wondrous; beyond any word I could think of to describe it.

She gently stroked my swollen shaft while caressing my balls, and my cock treated her to more pre-cum, which she lapped up eagerly. Then she tipped my cock head toward her mouth and wrapped those luscious lips around the head as she tongued my slit.

It was just how I'd fantasized, except that it looked twice as sexy in real life. She gazed up at me with her curious, bright eyes, looking more the teenager than ever, and I thought I might come right there. I could have, believe me. Her wet, warm mouth felt divine. But I didn't want to come in her mouth. Not this first time.

I eased her off my cock before I did something I would regret. She questioned me with her eyes.

"I don't want to come in your beautiful mouth, baby."

"I don't mind."

I groaned at that thought.Plenty of time for that after she's pregnant. I had a fetish to look after first. I caressed her cheek as I spoke. "Another time. Tonight, I want to come inside you."

Jesse nodded, fully understanding my meaning. I hadn't mentioned a condom; nor would I. A different question popped into my mind, but I didn't want to break the spell to ask it. Not yet.

With little prompting, Jesse shifted her body so that she was laying on her back with her thighs parted slightly. I gently eased between her legs so that I could gaze upon her womanhood. She was mostly shaven down there, with only a small strip of hair above her gash. She had full, plump pussy lips that covered her inner flesh. Pushing her legs to the side forced her lips to part, revealing the lovely, glistening flesh beneath.

Her pussy was perfection.

Rigid inner lips with a tiny little pearl at the top of her gash, just barely peaking out from beneath its sheath. Such a hidden treasure. The heady scent of her arousal swirled around me, dizzying me in the process. It drew me closer, until my tongue was reaching out to lap at the source.

She flinched when she felt my tongue touch her wet folds, then gasped when I ran it up the entire length of her opening. The way she was responding, I wondered if she'd ever felt this before. High school boys were infamous for lazing their way through oral, so it wouldn't surprise me if her boyfriend never did this to her.

A part of me hoped that I was the first. And if I wasn't, then I at least wanted to be the first to give her an orgasm from it. Now.

I explored her flesh, moving upward, swirling round her ever growing pearl without touching it directly; then down, down even further, until my tongue was circling the puckered flesh of her pristine anus. I wanted to devour all of her, leave no spot untouched or un-titillated by me. I wanted to own this girl. The possessive beast inside me was growling to be set free for the first time in my life. I'd never wanted or needed anyone as much as Jesse.

I concentrated my efforts around her pert little clit, swirling and swiping, teasing it mercilessly. Jesse bucked and whined pitifully, her urgent little cries becoming more desperate with each second. Sliding my finger into her tight little hole, I could feel her walls spasm around my finger as if they were sucking it. Her pussy was going to feel amazing around my cock, albeit more snug than I was accustomed to. Way more snug, in fact.

Her pelvis began rocking against my finger, against my mouth. I closed my lips around her clitoral hood and sucked her pearl into my mouth, trapping it so I could assault it with my tongue.

Jesse screamed out in pleasure, and seconds later, I felt her inner muscles rhythmically clamping down on my finger. It was beautiful. Incredible. I rode out her waves of orgasm until the pulsing around my fingers eased to a mild flutter. Then I released her clit and let my finger slide out of her very slick channel.

It was time.

I pushed up onto my hands and knees and moved up her body, my hips between her splayed thighs. The tip of my cock came to rest in her hot, wet gash as I leaned down to kiss her. Jesse's sweet musk filled both our senses as I shared her essence with her. She responded by extending her tongue downward to lick my chin. She loved it. And I loved her, I was coming to realize.

I pulled away to rest on one elbow and brush the sweaty hair from her face.

"Are you on the pill, Jesse?"

She shook her head and I swear my cock swelled, yet again.

"I'm not going to use a condom. If you get pregnant ..." Say it. "I want you to get pregnant. Do you want that?"

She nodded, and my heart soared. No matter what happened after this, we would always be joined by the children we produced. It was such a heady trip for me. It was not just something that I wanted, anymore. I needed this. I absolutely had to put a baby inside Jesse.

I lined up my cock to her entrance and began to ease inside her. It was tight. It took a lot of short strokes just to get my cockhead in, then more to penetrate her farther. I didn't feel a barrier, but she was definitely not fully broken in. And I was certain that mine was the largest cock her pussy had ever taken.

I tried not to think about it because it made me want to come right away. In fact, I had to really school myself not to focus on how I could feel every inch of her channel, every silky, wet fold of inner flesh caressing my cock like a perfect glove. When I was seated inside her, the tip of my cock nudging at her cervix, I stilled.

"You feel so fucking amazing, baby."

Her channel twitched around my cock. I knew that my confession had turned her on without even asking. It was amazing. I looked down at her, and those eyes...God, they were just looking up at me with all the wonderment and acceptance that I'd longed to feel for so long. So, so long. It shattered me. Completely shook me to the core. It felt like my heart was going to explode if I didn't just fucking blurt out the words.

"Fuck! I'm falling so fucking hard for you. I can't help it."

It wasn't exactly what I had wanted to say, or how I wanted to say it, but shit ... I had the most perfect cunt squeezing my shaft, making my head spin, my balls ache, and my heart explode. I could hardly think, much less form words.

I closed my eyes and groaned my frustration at not being able to say what I wanted to say. I felt a feather touch on my cheek and opened my eyes. Tears were swimming in Jesse's eyes.

In a tiny voice, barely louder than a whisper, I heard, "I love you."

I couldn't stand it any longer. Without hesitation, I reached down to press her thigh to the bed and began thrusting. A couple of long, slow strokes, then hard and deep, pulling almost all the way out and plunging back in to the hilt with alarming force.

This wasn't gentle lovemaking. This was possession. I had teetered on the edge for too long.

Some alarm in my head told me to check on her. When I did, I stopped completely. Not because she was in pain, or not enjoying my pounding, but because she was coming. Sure enough, when I stopped, I could feel it. A thousand fingers gripping me at once and stroking my shaft. I gave one last thrust, forcefully pressing my pelvis to drive as deep inside her as possible, and then felt my balls constrict to pump blast after blast of my seed into her depths. I was so close to her cervix, coating it with viable seed. God, how I hoped that she was ovulating. I wanted this to take. I wanted every time to take. I could not think of a more profound demonstration of virility than that.

I collapsed for a second before pushing myself onto one elbow to support some of my weight. I stayed inside her, though. My hips still gently rocking, seemingly of their own accord.

I delivered soft kisses along her sweaty forehead and cheek. It was time I answered her.

"I love you, too."

Emotion, once again, overtook her; tears filling her eyes. She was such a wonderful, sensitive soul. I'd known it from the first moment we talked, really talked, when no one else was around, and we were free to be ourselves. God, how I loved this woman.

I positioned myself over her again, and began moving my hips in earnest. Just easy strokes in and out. I had yet to grow soft and I wondered ... I wondered if I might be able to come again, like I was able to do when I masturbated to fantasies of her. I wanted to try.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and began smoothing her palms up and down my ass cheeks with the sway of my hips. Then they moved to my chest, her fingertips swirling around my nipples and pinching them ever so gently. I loved how she liked to play. How we played together, in- and out of- bed.

I balanced on one hand, lifting the other to fiddle with her nipple. It instantly puckered in response.

Gliding in and out of her tight pussy, my shaft was at full hardness. There was no longer a threat of not being able to finish. I pulled out of her, rather reluctantly, then scooted back so she could rollover onto her hands and knees. I hardly had to do anything to get her to do it. She moved fast as lightning the second she realized what I wanted.

I took a firm hold of one hip as I guided my cock back home.Home. That is truly what it felt like. It glided easily into her entrance, the angle feeling remarkable, and the depth ... fuck ... my shaft disappeared entirely.

I picked up a steady rhythm of fucking, nothing too outrageous. Reaching beneath her, I caught hold of one of her swinging breasts and pinched her nipple between my forefinger and thumb. The tug with every thrust drove her wild. She dropped to her elbows and I abandoned her nipple to dig my fingers into her hips so I could really pummel her.

This time she cried out when she was coming. My own release followed hers by seconds. Then we collapsed onto the bed.