All Comments on 'Introduced'

by beyondajm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Short but well told

I believe many of us have a "Sasha" somewhere in our past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!

One of the best stories, ever. A lot of us have a Sasha in our lives, and sometimes we dream of meeting up with them again. I know I would!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sounds familiar....

I can't improve on your words. A brief synopsis of my first time:

I was a virgin in my 30s. Then a beautiful lady I had been fantasizing about declared her love. She brought me along at just the right pace -- over time, I went from kissing her to playing with her enormous breasts to cuddling with her in bed wearing only undies. Then one Friday evening, I emerged from the shower in her apartment to find a naked woman waiting for me in bed. She used contraception to ensure that my rock-hard, virgin cock would feel nothing but the sensual heat of her tight, slippery pussy. I was on top, I didn't last long, and I came to a pleasant climax, but I was too nervous to really relax and enjoy it. In the morning, we made love again. It felt even better -- my confidence was growing. We made love six times that weekend -- and for fourteen more years as husband and wife. She died too young -- but she's my guardian angel now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So relatable!

I feel that even women can relate. Our stories would be different, but would convey the exact same anticipation and release that your story told. I was certainly brought back into some great memories and was aroused by your words, the images in my mind, and the memories they invoked! Keep submitting stories because your words create an awesome, complete fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love love

I like the continued theme of safety and exploration. Descriptions of the female body are authentic and that makes them feel real. Sasha is an iconic character.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
A perfect taste of a "perfect storm" of passion and sensuality... a perfect first time!

Extremely well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous