All Comments on 'Introducing: Black Master Olu'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
misterbonemisterboneover 13 years ago
Good Idea but..

Your idea is very good, the introduction is perfect, the characters are solid, but..

The minute she signs the papers everything falls apart. your caracter becomes a total slut and there's no more signs of non conscent from her part.

So to me it looks like this promising story falls short on expectations.

You should have take more time so Olu plays with the couples. It should have been more difficult to break her spirit.

Still It was a good read.

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
I love it

Can you please do the same thing to me and take my wife like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nigeria

Dude, I'm Nigerian & I most say I was quite intrigued by the plot... if you are not Nigerian, your research must have been quite thorough cos you know about Abuja quite well & also the intricate workings of the Nigerian system.

Oh & big ups on the story too... we'll done.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Story had me hooked. Then i admit i came whilst reading the 2nd page. Will be looking forward to reading more of the trilogy. Agree you could have added more' non consent' but it was 3 pages long as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so exciting when long married couples get taught true servitude by BLACK MASTERS love it

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

I thought is was a great story , love these airport stories of how the white women capitulates once she has a taste of black cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous