Introducing: Black Master Olu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

"OHHH MY MASTER, FUCK ME! OH GOD, FUCK ME GOODDDD....!"

Just like that, she surrendered herself to another fulfilling rocket explosion. It was then that her master began to grunt louder into her ear and she knew he too was about to cum. He gave a thunderous groan and pulled his cock out of her.

"Get your ass over here, white boy!" he yelled at Arnold, who immediately obeyed, scrambling himself unto the bed which now bore the scent of his wife's pussy.

Olu positioned husband and wife lying beside each other in front of him and began furiously jerking his cock. His breath sounded harsh and just when he felt himself arrive at the precipice, he bellowed once more, aiming the head of his cock to the couple's faces. The first gush of semen landed across Becca's face. Olu emptied is sac over their face and lips and ordered them to digest every drop.

They did as told. In the end, they desired for more.

Arnold did make his flight as promised an hour later. Olu, his black master, saw him to the airport while Becca sat in the car waiting. Olu told him he would fax his work permit papers to his office in a couple of days time, and for Arnold not to worry anymore about anything, including his wife, as she would be in great care till whenever he came back to claim her. As for his copy of their contract, he would send it via email to Arnold's office address; he could then download it whenever he felt like. He stood in the lounge area and watched as Arnold's plane took off into the sky before returning to his car to be with his newest white slave. He had the rest of the day and even the remainder of the week to further indoctrinate her into loving his blackness.

He returned to his vehicle in the airport's parking space, opened his car door and got in. Immediately, Becca leaned towards him and gave him a kiss. She was wearing a tank top with knee-length skirt which easily rode up her legs. He wrapped a hand on her meaty thigh and rode it up to feel the pubic hairs of her crotch; she was already growing wet.

He smiled at her and asked: "You ready for your lesson, white slut?"

Becca nodded. "Oh yes, black master. I'm very ready."

"Good." He put on a pair of sunglasses, started his car and drove out of the airport. Destination: the city, and beyond.