All Comments on 'Introducing Lindie'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very nice!

Too many times "erotic horror" is all about blood and guts, and that just happens to turn someone on.

This story has character, a moral to the story, and a very sexy balance of sex, and violence.

I'm glad to have read this "introduction" and look forward to reading more!

delegregdelegregalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Do i need to say more ? You've captured my attention, now my curiosity will lead me to hell, won't it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

First erotic horror I have ever read and it was awesome! I loved the character developement and hope that you continue telling us about Lindie. Thanks!

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent story with a sinister tone that really belongs to erotic horror. Lindie is a fascinating character too. Excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!

Lindie is amazing! Can't wait to hear what she does with her aunt's ex inlaws.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 15 years ago
Great!

Really well done, thank you! I look forward to more!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Lindie the Wendigo

I love this character! She's basically a good person who somehow became a creature of myth. 5 Big Stars, and please revisit her in the future! :)

ArediaArediaover 5 years ago

Definitely need a Chapter 2. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...