Introduction of our Heroine Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just the partition of the door between Sanjeev and me and I am stark naked here and he is just a few feet away behind the toilet door. I turned red and was feeling a flow in my pussy already. I was standing with my blouse and bra in my hand and noticed that they were soaked in sweat, especially the armpits of my blouse and the cups of my bra. I kept the blouse on the door top and picked up my panty from floor and observed wet marks on my panty too. So I thought that I would wash them and then give to Sanjeev for sterilization. At that very moment Sanjeev intervened!

Sanjeev: Madam, shall I take your left over garments for a wash and you can wear the spare ones that you have brought. They must be all sweaty in this humid weather.

The voice was so near, I was astonished. He must be very near the toilet door and have been noticing I am keeping my sari, blouse and petticoat on the door top! I was a bit shaken by his voice and quickly wrapped the towel around my completely naked body though I was quite secure behind closed doors of the toilet. I replied in a meek voice.

Me: No, no, its okay.

Sanjeev: What okay Madam, you will feel fresh wearing the new set. But Madam, do not take a bath now, as before 'diksha' you have to take a bath.

I gained composure by that time and thought Sanjeev's idea was better as I need a change of my dress as I had sweated a lot. Before I could give him a green signal to bring my spare dress, he himself was proactive.

Sanjeev: Madam, I am taking your sari, petticoat and blouse for a wash and will keep the spare one that you have brought.

Giving me no time to react, I saw that the sari and petticoat vanished in a flash from the toilet door top. Now I have literally nothing to wear except for my inner wear. The blouse also was gone in a moment. I don't know what he did with them but his comment shocked me.

Sanjeev: Madam, it seems you sweat a lot in your armpits, the blouse is totally wet there, and the back is also somewhat wet.

I was dying out of shame now. It means he is checking my blouse at different parts, the armpits, the back, and obviously the cups, where my twin peaks stay. I am a married housewife, 32-year-old old fully mature woman and this unknown man was checking my 'taken off' blouse! I had to answer something.

Me: Yes, err... I mean sweat a lot.

Saying that and wasting no more time I started washing my bra and panty so that I do not face any more tricky questions. I also noted that Sanjeev kept my spare clothes on the door top. But the petticoat slipped to my side from the door top as he kept the blouse over it.

Sanjeev: Sorry Madam. I did not realize that it would slide like that.

Since I was washing, I could not also catch it and it landed on watered part of the floor and instantly my light blue petticoat turned deep blue soaked in water.

Sanjeev: Madam, I hope it landed on dry floor or is it wet?

I could not tell the truth as it could provoke more lewd conversations.

Me: Its okay. It landed in dry are.

Sanjeev: Still I should have been more careful.

I had finished washing my inner wear and had to take off the towel off my body to dry myself. My free naked boobs jiggled on every movement I made, which I saw in mirror reflection. As I said, my boobs have not sagged at all, they stood proud and unknowingly my nipples were already hard and stood up like two grapes.

I took the blouse off the door top and started wearing it. This was after a very long time that I was wearing a blouse without a bra. Hardly do I remain in the day without a bra and at night I wear a nighty with nothing below, but a blouse with nothing underneath was a very rare dressing for me. I do not know why the thin material of the blouse trembled me a bit and to my ill luck, this was a thin, white one and in the mirror I made out that it was displaying my booby treasures in vivid way. The nipple outlines were clear evident and to my shock both brownish areolas on my breasts appeared through the white material of the blouse. I was cursing myself for bringing this blouse, but had now no alternative but to wear it.

Sanjeev: Madam, are you over? I need to attend Guru-ji once now.

I quickly wore the wet petticoat, as I had no other choice and by no means could go in that sari before a male without the petticoat on, as the sari was quite flimsy. I made all necessary adjustments to hide my upper treasures with my sari pallu.

Sanjeev looked at me with a smiling face as I came out through the toilet door. There was a step from the toilet towards the room and when I stepped down on it, automatically my free boobs clasped loosely in the blouse gave a bouncing effect and I noted that his eyes did not miss that. It was extremely uncomfortable for me to be like this in front of this male and I tried to wrap up things as quickly as possible. I handed him the washed undergarments. I was feeling wetness on my smooth buttocks and thighs, as the petticoat that I was wearing was half wet especially in the buttock area and that was making me more uncomfortable.

Sanjeev: Okay Madam, take rest.

He left and I felt so relieved and quickly closed the room door and got rid of the wet petticoat. This time I did not open my sari and just lifted it to my waist and untied the petticoat knot. It was sticking to my buttock as it was wet and I had to struggle a bit to finally slide it over my round ass cheeks. The very sensation of not wearing anything below my sari was giving me a turn on.

Almost an hour passed, but there was no sign of Sanjeev taking me for 'diksha'. My petticoat was more or less dry now and I was thinking of wearing it when there was a knock on the door. I had to say something to the person knocking as I needed to put on the petticoat.

Me: Please wait, I am opening in a minute.

I swiftly wore the petticoat and flowed the sari over it and opened the door. There was Nirmal standing on the door.

Nirmal: Madam, Sanjeev said to take you to diksha room. Guru-ji is waiting there.

He was a short statured guy, only probably 5 feet and his eyes were just in the level of my boobs. I was careful not to show him any unnecessary bouncing of my free boobs.

Me: Okay I am ready. But Sanjeev was saying to take a bath before the diksha... I could not complete as Nirmal interrupted in between.

Nirmal: Yes Madam, that's right, but that bath would be with special herbal water in front of Guru-ji.

Me: What?

That was my instant reaction hearing the words "in front of Guru-ji" and I suppose any woman would react like that.

Me: How can I bathe in front of him, I am not a little girl?

Nirmal: No, no Madam, you got me wrong. I wanted to say the herbal waters are specially prepared by Guru-ji and he chants some mantra on that before you take the bath. There is separate toilet in the diksha room.

Listening to him I calmed down, but he probably got entertained by my reaction.

Nirmal: Madam, who says you are a little girl? He must be a blind donkey.

He paused a bit and then added, "But Madam, you cannot deny that you can look like a little girl if you get back to your school days uniform."

He smiled. Nirmal was flirting with me I realized, but to my surprise I was enjoying his words! His comment did not irritate me. I was feeling hardness again in my nipples and my breasts getting firm hearing a male hinting me to show up in my school uniform, seemingly knowing the school uniform skirt would not even properly cover my macro-sized buttocks. Nirmal's eyes were directly on my taut breasts due to his short height.

I also replied teasingly.

Me: Sanjeev already said your ashram would provide sari for me. I hope you will not come up separately with a school dress.

Nirmal: Madam, ashram is like a school only. So there is no harm in wearing that. But don't blame me if you cannot wear it Madam.

He said laughingly. I do not know why I was dragging this and getting fun out of this useless conversation, but somehow this short-height Nirmal amused me. During this conversation I completely was out of my mind that why I have come to the ashram. It was not a fun trip and I was here for a treatment for bearing the child. But the chronology of events with Sanjeev first and now this amusing Nirmal probably drifted me temporarily.

By then, I could realize my nipples were growing to their full size and my heart beating faster. May be my standing in front of a completely unknown male in braless state added to it.

Me: You have a point that ashram is like a school only. But why can't I wear it?

What he replied was the most provocative statement I have ever heard from a male concerning me.

Nirmal: So you agree that the ashram is like a school. So you should have no objection in wearing a school uniform. But the uniform will be of the size of a schoolgirl because it is a 'school uniform'. Right Madam?

He paused very briefly looking at my eyes, but his eyeballs roaming frequently on my whole body.

Nirmal: Suppose I bring a school dress for you Madam, the white top and the pleated skirt, I can bet you cannot wear it as even if you can get your legs into the skirt, it will not go up your hips. Madam, you are very plump there. And for the top, surely you will not be able to close a single button of the top even if you are braless as you are right now. So was I wrong Madam if I had said 'don't blame me if you cannot wear it'.

I was getting amused by the conversation no doubt, but at the same time was taken aback when he said he knew I was not wearing a bra directly. It seems the whole ashram knew that!

Me: Umm... But I don't agree with you. I can wear the skirt surely; the top may be a problem. But thank god! You do not have the school uniform as the ashram dress code.

I giggled and Nirmal laughed back at me too.

Nirmal was gaining in confidence in his words as he saw me responding to his teasing talks. May be he leads a sage life, but the way I started showing signs of shamelessness in my conversation probably provoked him. I was really unsure what I was trying to do, my pussy was already wet and my boobs gaining in firmness. I was also breathing a bit heavily now. It was difficult for me to stand still, and so pretending to adjust my sari in front of him, I actually was rubbing my ass to the door.

Nirmal: Madam, now we are getting late, but let us do a trail after your 'diksha' is complete. I will bring you a school dress to try out and then you will agree to my words.

Nirmal is inviting me for a lewd session I could understand. I was also equally fascinated to tease this 5 feet dwarfish male.

Me: Oh really, you have a school uniform in the ashram. How come?

Nirmal: Madam, one of the devotees of Guru-ji came with her daughter and by mistake has left a packet some days ago in which there was a school uniform of her daughter along with other clothes. She never came back to take it. It's lying in the office cupboard. But Madam lets go now for your diksha, Guru-ji must be waiting.

This was going a bit too far. I never expected a school uniform of a girl in this ashram, but thoroughly enjoying this dwarf's pranks.

The diksha room was somewhat bigger than the room I was staying. There were pictures of various gods and goddesses. There was a throne-like structure where there was a small stature garlanded with lots of flowers and leaves. The whole atmosphere was smoky as there were several agarbattis burning simultaneously. There was Sanjeev and Guru-ji in the room. I did get quite nervous coming in that room. Nirmal left the place closing the door behind me.

Guru-ji: Anita, its time for your diksha. Let me brief you about this. You will take diksha under me, but we are all serving the Linga Maharaj. We are all disciples of him and you will also become one in a short time. Your diksha is different from us as you are taking this keeping in mind of a goal of getting pregnant. So it will also not feature the full rituals. Jai Linga Maharaj. Anita, Linga Maharaj is based on miniature Amarnath of Kashmir. It has supreme power and if you devote yourself completely to him, he can do wonders for you. But if there is any shortfall in the dedication, you will not get the desired result. Jai Linga Maharaj

Sanjeev also chanted "Jai Linga Maharaj" and asked me to chant too. I also said "Jai Linga Maharaj", but never realized what I was chanting!

Guru-ji: Anita, diksha to Linga Maharaj is cleaning your body and soul. So, first I want you to clean your body. You go to the toilet, have a bath with the water in the bucket, which is a special mixture of herbs with water and roll the linga over every part of your body.

Saying that he handed me over the "linga", which I saw was a black stone made 6-7 inches long one-inch broad structure with a rather broad base at one end. It was looking like an egg roll, that we have from fast food centers, but standing on a small base. I was correlating it with an egg roll in my mind, but never could realize Guru-ji was signifying it with the 'male linga' meaning penis!

Guru-ji: Anita, wet your body with the herbal water and then soap with the foam in the mug. Make sure to touch the linga to every part of your body as you rub soap while bathing.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Since you are taking diksha for childbirth, you chant "Jai Linga Maharaj" three times after touching the linga on your sex organs.

I nodded my head though was feeling a bit uneasy hearing the word 'sex organ' from Guru-ji's mouth, but my cheeks turned red like a teenager as Guru-ji elaborated on that.

Guru-ji: Anita, generally women think that sex organ is the vulva or vagina, but actually sex organs relate to much more. Let me hear first what is your idea of sex organs. Do not be shy, as you must open your mind here.

My heart was beating fast hearing such a question. I was stuttering and searching for words.

Me: I mean those organs err... which are involved I mean in intercourse.

I was unable to speak more before two males naming my sex organs.

Guru-ji: Anita, you have to open up, open your mind, talk freely, and do not keep any inhibition. Okay, just name the organs where you will chant the mantra.

Now I had to speak and leaving all shyness I narrated what was asked for.

Me: I will chant the mantra on my err... breasts and my pussy.

Guru-ji: Okay Anita. I can understand your shyness. You have named only the two major organs. You said you will chant mantra when you touch the linga on your breasts, what about your nipples? Do they have any role when you have intercourse with your husband or not?

I shamefully nodded my head. I was feeling thirsty also. Only moments ago I was trying to tease Nirmal, but now it seemed I am in more experienced hands!

Guru-ji: What about your hips Anita? Do you not consider it as a sex organ? Does it excite you or not when you are touched there?

Again I had nothing to say, but to nod. I was looking at the ground and my heart beating fast. But Guru-ji's voice was so clam and he was not even once looking at my braless boobs, his eyes were riveted on my face.

Guru-ji: So we tend to miss out so many things, you see. So every part of your body that excites you while having sex, you should chant the mantra three times. Your breasts, nipples, hips, vagina, thighs, and of course lips. You need to obey me perfectly to attain your goal.

Sanjeev: Madam, here is your clothes that you will wear after the bath.

He handed me over a saffron sari, blouse, and petticoat. And again there was no undergarment for me to wear. I went to the bathroom and it suddenly seemed to me that since Guru-ji was sitting on floor it should be a grand view from him looking at my undulating fleshy ass from that angle as I walked to the toilet. My husband often told me that my buttocks jerk more attractively if I am not wearing a panty. I also knew that as my buttocks are a bit heavy, the elastic grip of the panty keeps them in somewhat of a check. This made me more conscious in my walking and was feeling very, very awkward.

But my mind soon cursed me for thinking in such a way about Guru-ji. I realized that he is a male who is over these silly things. I was feeling rather guilty the next moment for thinking like that about him.

I entered the bathroom and found the water for my bath, the foam and the Linga. I closed the door only to find myself in a sea of luminosity! I was certainly very amazed at the lighting arrangement in this toilet. There were two at least 100-watt bulbs glowing in that small area, which was rather odd. I was almost feeling the heat of the bulbs in that small area. This toilet door had no top-open business like the one I experienced in my room and also there were hooks on the door, but I wondered why there was so bright light arrangement in the bathroom.

I got out of my sari, but was feeling very clumsy in that intense illumination, it was like bathing in open daylight. I unbuttoned my blouse and my mango-like boobs sprung out free and stood stiff. I was naked the next moment as the petticoat found the hook at the toilet door. I started bathing as I was instructed with the herbal water, which had a hypnotic scent. I foamed myself and then took the Linga, which was not heavy at all though made of stone. I touched it on my left breast and said "Jai Linga Maharaj" as was directed by Guru-ji. As it touched my naked breast, for a moment I felt like a male hand touching my globe. I shivered momentarily and then touched it on my right breast too and said "Jai Linga Maharaj".

I never was for a moment able to guess that this whole bathing session with me touching my naked buxom and fleshy 28-year-old body with the Linga and saying ""Jai Linga Maharaj" was actually filmed on tape and that was the reason why there were a couple of high power bulbs glowing in the toilet.

I finished my Linga action all over my body including my pussy and ass cheeks. I was feeling rather hot doing this even after the bath. I dried myself with the towel and started getting into the saffron ashram attire.

Even initially I was having doubts regarding this, now it confirmed when I tried to wear it. The blouse was fairly tight when I tried to button it. I doubt this was a 32-size blouse. The cutting etc. of the blouse though was very decent, but I had to struggle to get my twin globes into it, as the cups were rather small. I am sure if I had worn a bra, it would have been impossible to button it fully. Somehow I managed to wear it, but could not button the top hook of the blouse, it was so tight there and ample fair cleavage remained exposed over my blouse. I made sure that the pallu covers it fully and went out of the toilet.

Guru-ji: Good, so you are done with your bath. Did you do as I said Anita?

Me: Yes Guru-ji. I said "Jai Linga Maharaj" three times as you instructed.

Guru-ji: Okay, now sit down here and worship to Linga Maharaj.

He started performing puja chanting several mantras and sometimes with my name and clan included. I sat there with closed hands and worshipped to Linga Maharaj about a successful treatment under Guru-ji and conceiving soon. Sanjeev was also there helping Guru-ji perform the puja. The puja for diksha went for almost half-an-hour and at the end Guru-ji came up to me and put a red tilak on my forehead and I respectfully touched his feet. As I bent down, I realized that my blouse got stretched and carved more on my matured boobs, giving me a feeling that the hook would break any moment. Thankfully that didn't happen saving me from more embarrassing moments.

Guru-ji: Now your diksha is complete. You are a disciple of me and devoted to Linga Maharaj. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Tomorrow morning we will meet at 06:30 am and I will let you know of your routine in the ashram and your treatment plan. You can go now Anita.